• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This week will be a Gene & Chris Talk Shop episode" Questions?

To the both of you guys, what do you think will finally satisfy the curiosity of those interested in the subjects of ufology, the paranormal or even crypto-zoology. I assume that confirmation from uncle sam is the obvious answer but then again a lot of people interested in these subjects don't seem to believe The Man. Are we setting just going to continue into an eternal battle for "the truth"? Is scientific evidence more than enough proof? if so, do we investigate those analyzing data? Maybe they worked for bigaleow at some time lol. Help stop the madness haha.

On a couple more tangents, what ever happened to the idea of getting a psychic to do some sort of reading on the show? and when might you guys have another listeners round table?

Ok I'm done, Cheers!

Can you reach out to Art Bell about being on the show?? I a respect him more then most hosts( Gene and Chris are also in this class) and would love to hear what he is up to and his views on current issues. Alot has emerged since he was on the air full time. Maybe ask about the name Dark Matter and why he chose to use it. He has a personal relationship with some of the more questionable figures in ufology and he as always had an interesting view point.

I have a Question for Chris. You have made a couple statements about the meat we consume and purchase from local stores. A side from raising you own animals what should we be eating?? Do you have any specific things or stores we should avoide?? Is the meat we buy at Walmart safe?? On the same topic would you eat anything from the Pacific Ocean?? Did the mealtdown in Japan affect the fish we are eating?? very interested to hear your response and to read Stalking the Herd.

Anyone read the new book "Return to Life" by Dr Jim Tucker? What do you think about it?

Why do you think threads like "consciousness and the paranormal" lead to such endless spiritual vs materialist worldview debates on the forum? Is there any chance people can arrive at a common ground and advance the discussion or are we just hopelessly entrenched with our respective worldviews?

Could you imagine the holographic universe to be true? Maybe our consciousness or whatever memories turn up in the cases Dr Tucker describes is information in a gigantic cosmic "computer"? Would that unify spirtual and materialist standpionts or would one or both sides find that unacceptable?

Last edited:
Have either of you, Gene or Chris, ever heard anyone talk of this phenomenon that I had experience with a sighting that I had in Ohio near Toledo in the late 90's? It looked like a roman candle firework, that kept splitting off from 1 ball of green light into 3 identical balls of light. 2 of the green balls of light would burn out and the third would split off into 3 green balls of light again. This happened roughly 8-10 times before I lost sight of it behind the trees, meanwhile the person I was riding with in the car noticed 3 large lights by the top of the treeline on the other side of the highway. As I turned to look it rose above the treeline for maybe 2 seconds and shot straight up into the sky, leaving tracers in my eyes from the speed in which it flew off. Personally, I think that the balls of light were a distraction technique for some reason. I have been trying to find out if anyone could she some light on this for me. Your thoughts?

When does Chris plan on pounding the pavement again and embarking on an adventure to find the next topic for a book ,and what will it take to bring 425 year old Gene with you on this adventure and finally get him away from his computer at home. (Ps. I love you Gene)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Whitley has been ducking us for years and Greer probably would say no. Hoagland? That's up to Gene. Thumbs down from me...

+1 Greer and Hoagland are so tedious, slick, and yet stale as month-old roadkill, I skip anything they appear on.

We have Joseph Farrell coming on next week

Very cool! Dr. Farrell always presents, new, interesting insights on politics, current events, and scientific developments. Looking forward to that episode.

When does Chris plan on pounding the pavement again and embarking on an adventure to find the next topic for a book ,and what will it take to bring 425 year old Gene with you on this adventure and finally get him away from his computer at home. (Ps. I love you Gene)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The show is "in the can." :)

In the olden days when Mr. Gene was young, film makers would protect their newly shot film from the ruination of light exposure by storing the film in metal cans for transport after it was removed from the camera.

"In the can" means a project is completed.

I'm interested in getting so called UFO outcasts like Phil Imbrogno back on to hear why he felt he had to lie to people about his tertiary qualifications? What he's doing now?

I have a question for Chris, I recently listened to an interview he did on Effedupstories.com, which he mentioned a "message board" that he was posting on and there was a named physicist who also watched this board. Is there anyway you can elaborate on what that message board was all about?

Gene what was it really like to be there when they invented the wheel :p

But all joking aside here is a serious question or two.

Chris what is the most head scratching case or sighting you have had or been involved in researching?

Gene when you first started out in the field of Ufology did you feel at the time that the answers were just around the next corner?
So then in contrast, what is your opinion of the field today given that I hear both you and Chris say from time to time that we are simply covering old ground.

Gene what was it really like to be there when they invented the wheel :p

But all joking aside here is a serious question or two.

Chris what is the most head scratching case or sighting you have had or been involved in researching?

Gene when you first started out in the field of Ufology did you feel at the time that the answers were just around the next corner?
So then in contrast, what is your opinion of the field today given that I hear both you and Chris say from time to time that we are simply covering old ground.
I felt early on that there would be a quick resolution, but I was probably echoing what I read in Major Keyhoe's books. Later on, my views became far more jaded, probably by the early 1970s.

I felt early on that there would be a quick resolution, but I was probably echoing what I read in Major Keyhoe's books. Later on, my views became far more jaded, probably by the early 1970s.

Thanks for that.

I often wounder about the heady days of Ufology as it seems people had much more enthusiasm back then

Bill brines would be great guest... Finding out who exactly pulled the plug on UFO MAGAZINE would be great. I realize that moving mountains might be easier due to disclosure agreements but maybe there's a chance of a lead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back