• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This Week DM Radio!

Hey All,

This is a note I just sent to my email list and it has some additional information you may find of interest.
.............................................................................................................................................................

Good day all. I thought I would drop you a note and give you a little information about my radio show, Dark Matters.

Since our re-launch of Dark Matters last week, I have really been busy on getting shows set up, booking guests and checking on possible ads for the program. We have some really exciting shows and guests coming up.

Tonight, January 25th, I have Paul Smith Ph.D. coming on to discuss his time in the Army's, (at the time ... super secret project) Star Gate Remote Viewing program. You may be aware of the DIA/CIA and all the other alphabet soup intelligence agencies (for 20 years) remote viewing program that was directed mostly at the former Soviet Union. A lot of very high level intelligence was garnered during that project, and that is not to mention other more esoteric stuff that for years filtered through ... like many of the former Star Gate remote viewers mentioned ... UFO and ET information. The fellow that designed the protocols for the program, Mr. Ingo Swann, reportedly one of the most gifted Remote Viewers ever, I met and became friends with several years ago. Paul and I will be discussing all of this tonight on Dark Matters.

Now, being a former police investigator I was never really ready to throw the baby out with the bath-water when it came to psychics. Some seemed gifted, some weren't and one always has to be careful with that. Well, I met tomorrows guest, Ms. Rebecca Fearing, through a friend of mine and during a 45 minute chat with her was ... well let me just say shocked. She managed to really throw me through the proverbial loop during our chat. One thing she is willing to do is take calls from the audience and briefly "read" them. This should be interesting.

Wed. I will host Gene Steinberg and David Biedny from The Paracast website and radio show. These guys have been doing the "strange-the bizarre- and the weird for a long time. I want to pick their brains and see what insights they have to share with us.

Now, many of you on this list may not be aware I host radio so I wanted to give you a heads up! If any of this interests you here is what you do to listen to the show and perhaps even call in if the mood strikes you. Dark Matters starts 10:00 PM Pacific time, runs for two hours and if you go to my website, there is a direct link to my network, CyberstationUSA at the very top that flashes to LISTEN LIVE. Click on that and it takes you to CyberstationUSA and then click on the Listen Live link. Go to http://www.darkmattersradio.com and you are there.

Now, in order to "call in" you will have to have SKYPE. This is a free software program ( http://www.skype.com/ ) download it, configure it for your system (and you must have a small computer microphone) and my user name is decker0726. When I open the "lines" I can take your call and you can speak to me and my guests.

I hope some of you will be able to make it and look forward to hearing from you!

Don

Looking forward to hearing the call-ins in the Gene/David interview.

Right after listening to the last show (monday night), I am going to test out my remote viewing skills.....I can.... I can see a man... he... he looks like he's installing skype......WAIT!...... THATS KAL KORFF!!!

LOL sorry i couldnt help myself with that gag. Anyway, whilst I am still experiencing major difficulties listening to the show (mainly being that my iphone cuts out every 2 minutes, something to do with my wifi i think), I am really enjoying the show, and the 'Dark Matters' song absolutely rocks!

I'll try to get my skype going so I can call in some time.

Thanks Don

I have listened to all the shows so far and they are just great Don, thanks so much. I don't know if its just the wesbsite, but your voice seems to boom out more than usual LOL.
I think its quite distorted , and I had to turn my volume down. Not a criticism, just an observation pal. I'll keep listening anyway of course !!!

The show with john Spencer today (or yesterday for you I guess) was awesome! Especially in the second half. I think he made some good (but sometimes flawed) points about secrecy/disclosure, and I think he hit the nail on the head with Nick Pope

Hoff how do you use your iPhone to listen to Dark Matters? I downloaded the app but its useless.

And trying to stream doesnt work as the iPhone browser is missing an add-on that is required.

Hoff how do you use your iPhone to listen to Dark Matters? I downloaded the app but its useless.

And trying to stream doesnt work as the iPhone browser is missing an add-on that is required.

The iPhone has huge problems with streaming audio and video, particularly the RTSP type we use on The Paracast, but standard MP3 files should download and play properly without need of any add on.

The iPhone has huge problems with streaming audio and video, particularly the RTSP type we use on The Paracast, but standard MP3 files should download and play properly without need of any add on.

Hi Mr Gene Steinberg,

Any chance of a mp3 being posted on the your appearance on D.M? Great show on Roswell from one of many oversees listeners and maybe a update show on USO?

Peace,

Right now, the only way of obtaining an mp3 from the site that Dark Matters is on, would be to stream it and use a program to capture the audio as you listen from your soundcard, then convert the wav to mp3. There is no on-site mp3's available to download , just flash-stream links unfortunately.

Gene there is no way to stream the mp3s of DMR using the iPhone.

Ill try again to be sure, but it didnt work last week when I tried. The functionality to start/pause/stop just didnt load in the iphone browser, which led me to believe it was java or flash based. Or just something that that iphone couldnt shake hands with.

I will try again.

I know our MP3 files work fine on my iPhone. As to Don's, that's something he may have to work out with the production company. If they want ideas, I'll be happy to help.

Hey Gaz, the iphone app has worked fine on my phone, but you need to be either in a wifi area or 3g ofc. Go to 365 radio on your pc and set up and account with cyberstation usa as a preset. Then log into it on your iphone and it should work.

I know it might be an obvious question but have you definately got a strong wifi signal and/or 3g where you are trying to listen to it. Also lower the quality to its lowestn settings so it streams the best.

Sorry if this is all basic to you but i obviously dont know your skill level with these things. Other than that i'm not sure. One thing I would say though is that you only get 5 days free on the app, after that you have to pay $70 per year to go through live365 which is rather expensive but I did it anyway.

I think someone did post in another thread that you can go to http://dqrm.com/xmp3Player-mini/
and click on dmr-04-w.mp3 get the paracast show. A perhaps you might be able to find the others in there each week, i'm not sure

Hey Gaz, the iphone app has worked fine on my phone, but you need to be either in a wifi area or 3g ofc. Go to 365 radio on your pc and set up and account with cyberstation usa as a preset. Then log into it on your iphone and it should work.

I know it might be an obvious question but have you definately got a strong wifi signal and/or 3g where you are trying to listen to it. Also lower the quality to its lowestn settings so it streams the best.

Sorry if this is all basic to you but i obviously dont know your skill level with these things. Other than that i'm not sure. One thing I would say though is that you only get 5 days free on the app, after that you have to pay $70 per year to go through live365 which is rather expensive but I did it anyway.

I think someone did post in another thread that you can go to http://dqrm.com/xmp3Player-mini/
and click on dmr-04-w.mp3 get the paracast show. A perhaps you might be able to find the others in there each week, i'm not sure

Thanks for the link Hoff. Just listening to the David and Gene interview. David's encounter with the Women is certainly a strange encounter. I can understand why he was so hesitant to speak about it. I no David doesn't want to relive the experience. But is there anywhere on a previous show. He may have described this woman's physical appearance. I'm very curious.

For I forget. Thanks Don for all the shows. There Great.

No problems. However if possible I would try to use the normal links when listening to Don's shows since going through this directory method probably isnt registered as somebody listening... so if everyone in the world did this and cyberstation looked at Don's ratings they would see a big fat 0

Hey, not thats fine. Im pretty cluey in general. I downloaded the app, and after eventually finding cyberstation through the very unintuitive interface I (maybe incorrectly) assumed I could only listen to DMR through the premium payment service.

I shall apply s'more effort and make it work.

Thanks for the instruct.

To listen on the iPhone: Download the MP3s, drop them into iTunes and add relevant metadata. It's cumbersome but you can go through that directory I posted earlier and figure out what show corresponds to a particular mp3. The archival DM shows are easier you can go through Don's posts and simply download the mp3s.

To listen on the iPhone: Download the MP3s, drop them into iTunes and add relevant metadata. It's cumbersome but you can go through that directory I posted earlier and figure out what show corresponds to a particular mp3. The archival DM shows are easier you can go through Don's posts and simply download the mp3s.

Well yeah, obviously I realise you can do that.

Thanks again for finding the mp3s.

I'm really enjoying new shows, it takes a while to get them into a format to listen to by recording, etc, but hey it's hardly like real work is it? computers make you so lazy don't they, you have to kick yourself to wake up sometimes.

Great work Don [ and the backroom staff? ] really appreciated.

Back