• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This Sums Up 9-11 in 5 Minutes

i havent read it, as i asked you for the peer-reviewed data, not a woo site dribbling the same tosh jones has been peddling for years, somehow he has never gotten anyone else to authenticate his findings, not even tried to get any neutral labs to review his findings, science is about repeatability, so far jones has just tried to cash in on his nonsense about rust or primer, presented as thermite for gullible muppits like you to dine on.

i havent read it, as i asked you for the peer-reviewed data, not a woo site dribbling the same tosh jones has been peddling for years, somehow he has never gotten anyone else to authenticate his findings, not even tried to get any neutral labs to review his findings, science is about repeatability, so far jones has just tried to cash in on his nonsense about rust or primer, presented as thermite for gullible muppits like you to dine on.

you haven't read the link yet you call it a woo site? if you are unable to read big words maybe you can try just looking at the photos.

peer reviewed? were the numerous NIST reports peer reviewed? was the 9/11 Commission Report peer reviewed?

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

after thinking about your reply again i am quite certain the information in that link would be WAY WAY WAYYYY.... over your head. i doubt the pictures would make sense to you either. i did find a link that might be of interest to you tho. PBS KIDS: Educational Games, Videos and Activities For Kids!

very interesting information but among other things this site does not explain the discovery of active red/grey thermite chips.

Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide that produces an exothermic oxidation-reduction reaction known as a thermite reaction. If aluminium is the reducing agent it is called an aluminothermic reaction. Most varieties are not explosive, but can create bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time. The thermite is simply a mixture of metal, often called the "fuel" and an oxidizer. Its form of action is very similar to other fuel-oxidizer mixtures like black powder.

Thermites can be a diverse class of compositions. Some fuels that can be used are aluminium, magnesium, titanium, zinc, silicon, boron, and others. One commonly-used fuel in thermite mixtures is aluminium, because of its high boiling point. The oxidizers can be boron oxide, silicon oxide, chromium oxide, manganese oxide, iron oxide, copper oxide, lead oxide, and others.

Red iron oxide (Fe2O3, commonly known as rust) is the most common iron oxide used in thermite.

Based on the description above, I fail to see what would be so uncommon about finding aluminum, iron and "red iron oxide" (aka rust) inside the wreckage of a modern skyscraper. BTW: Thermite is composed of powdered metal compounds, not "chips".

As for the damage done to the building's superstructure... These buildings were designed and built in the 1960's which never took into account the possibility of absorbing the kinetic energy of a modern 300,000 lbs jetliner slamming into them at 500+ miles per hour. The impact and resulting internal fire caused by the 30,000 or so gallons of jet fuel weakened the superstructure to the point where the building simply could not withstand its own weight.

For a minute, let's forget about the obvious fallicies of a virtual army of covert ops sneaking around the WTC with hundreds of pounds of thermite without being seen in the weeks leading up to 9/11. If thermite was so easily employed as a means to surgically detonate buildings (as was allegedly done during 9/11), why has no commercial demolition company ever used it for this purpose?

Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide that produces an exothermic oxidation-reduction reaction known as a thermite reaction. If aluminium is the reducing agent it is called an aluminothermic reaction. Most varieties are not explosive, but can create bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time. The thermite is simply a mixture of metal, often called the "fuel" and an oxidizer. Its form of action is very similar to other fuel-oxidizer mixtures like black powder.

Thermites can be a diverse class of compositions. Some fuels that can be used are aluminium, magnesium, titanium, zinc, silicon, boron, and others. One commonly-used fuel in thermite mixtures is aluminium, because of its high boiling point. The oxidizers can be boron oxide, silicon oxide, chromium oxide, manganese oxide, iron oxide, copper oxide, lead oxide, and others.

Red iron oxide (Fe2O3, commonly known as rust) is the most common iron oxide used in thermite.

Based on the description above, I fail to see what would be so uncommon about finding aluminum, iron and "red iron oxide" (aka rust) inside the wreckage of a modern skyscraper. BTW: Thermite is composed of powdered metal compounds, not "chips".

As for the damage done to the building's superstructure... These buildings were designed and built in the 1960's which never took into account the possibility of absorbing the kinetic energy of a modern 300,000 lbs jetliner slamming into them at 500+ miles per hour. The impact and resulting internal fire caused by the 30,000 or so gallons of jet fuel weakened the superstructure to the point where the building simply could not withstand its own weight.

For a minute, let's forget about the obvious fallicies of a virtual army of covert ops sneaking around the WTC with hundreds of pounds of thermite without being seen in the weeks leading up to 9/11. If thermite was so easily employed as a means to surgically detonate buildings (as was allegedly done during 9/11), why has no commercial demolition company ever used it for this purpose?
this is one of thee most ignorant posts I have ever read here.

Back