• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This is sad. ( Peckman & Billy Meier content )

Words fucking fail me.

Seriously, I clicked the link and saw what was a purported news site, and realized that it's nearly the equivalent of being RickRolled.

Peckman, what a fucking lying sack of shit. If the Billy Meier case is legitimate, then I owe Lloyd Pye an apology. Seeing as how I know that day isn't coming, one can discern that Peckman, like Meier is a fucking retarded sack of shit that needs to be flushed down an industrial toilet.

Words fucking fail me.

Seriously, I clicked the link and saw what was a purported news site, and realized that it's nearly the equivalent of being RickRolled.

Peckman, what a fucking lying sack of shit. If the Billy Meier case is legitimate, then I owe Lloyd Pye an apology. Seeing as how I know that day isn't coming, one can discern that Peckman, like Meier is a fucking retarded sack of shit that needs to be flushed down an industrial toilet.

I cracked up... the second image in the slideshow is (IMO) the most ridiculous fucking photo of the entire lot! The one with a caravan in the midground with someone holding the 'bin-lid' UFO close to the camera to force perspective it hovering over the van.

I mean, what moron couldnt see that was fake? Seriously.

Has anyone actually seen the full unedited Peckman video?

I probably won't be clicking the link..... Ever. Meier and Peckman? Too much. I woulda clicked if only one was named. I don't need a woo woo gang bang. My ass is immuned to one on ones tho.

Not sure what you are referring to Tommy, but if you are by chance asking about the Stan Romanek vid, not many have seen it in it's entirety. I have seen some of it. Nothing great, and just conveniently doesn't show enough to be piss poor. Stan has failed a lie detector test. A screwy one seemingly. He has excuse after excuse for things. If his case is legit, he has done the WORST JOB imaginable at keeping it a float. For that he sucks ^%&*%^(($*)(&*%^&* etc. Give him Jim Spark's mullet and marry Korf,the dolt.

I've just added my comment to that ridiculous piece, Jeez, Peckman is a fucking tool. I encourage all other Paracasters to go up there and add their voices to the comments section.

dB

I've just added my comment to that ridiculous piece, Jeez, Peckman is a fucking tool. I encourage all other Paracasters to go up there and add their voices to the comments section.

dB

Nice. But I fear you will wake up tomorrow morning and have a serious 'Horn Headache' to deal with over there in the comments.

I'll not be attending the X-Conference this year, I would end up beating the shit out of a few people. Not worth my time - besides Nick Pope and Dolan, there's not a single compelling person on that roster, just a bunch of clowns, psychos and dolts.

dB

I'll not be attending the X-Conference this year, I would end up beating the shit out of a few people. Not worth my time - besides Nick Pope and Dolan, there's not a single compelling person on that roster, just a bunch of clowns, psychos and dolts.

dB

I agree, although I'm a little concerned that Dolan's begun sipping the Kool-Aid, as well. Do I see a trend? Yes, I do...

I've added a comment to that stupid article. What an arsehead. I'm sure Obama's shaking in his boots regarding the truth of the Meier UFO encounters. I know I am - shaking with laughter. Perhaps we'd all be better off ignoring the whole Meier crap. That way, it might finally die.

Vallee was so wise to get out of this "field" or go so far underground as to remain virtually unnoticed. The UFO drama has long had it's shitbags, but the last ten years seem to be off the charts. It's rather discouraging to those who seek legit investigation and theorizing. Ah, but maybe that's the point ?

I joked about believing in Billy Meier yesterday and it didn't go over well in the forum. I sincerely apologize about that because I really can't stand the fact that Meier's photos are so clearly fake. It's stuff like this that makes serious research in this field get pushed to the back burner in mainstream media.

I clicked on the slide show and this line floored me: "The decades old Billy Meier 'contactee' case is considered the oldest, most comprehensive, and scientifically verified case of close encounters with extraterrestrial craft and their inhabitants from outer space."

The people that have "verified" this case are not even experts in their field. And Peckman really pisses me off because he made this huge hoopla about this amazing video he has from Romanek and he's never even released it.

I joked about believing in Billy Meier yesterday and it didn't go over well in the forum. I sincerely apologize about that because I really can't stand the fact that Meier's photos are so clearly fake. It's stuff like this that makes serious research in this field get pushed to the back burner in mainstream media.

I clicked on the slide show and this line floored me: "The decades old Billy Meier 'contactee' case is considered the oldest, most comprehensive, and scientifically verified case of close encounters with extraterrestrial craft and their inhabitants from outer space."

The people that have "verified" this case are not even experts in their field. And Peckman really pisses me off because he made this huge hoopla about this amazing video he has from Romanek and he's never even released it.

I figured it was a joke. Shoulda said something. I know a little about jokes not going over well. :shy:

Man my posts keep getting deleted from that site. Anyway I threw up another comment and plug for the Paracast :), I'll see how long it takes to get nuked.

I guess another point I was trying to make in starting this thread are these "cookie-cutter", "hometown" sites. Anyone can just post stuff and it's under this umbrella of what looks like a legitimate news source to the casual observer. Even Goerge Knapp is starting to site stories from these BS sites. He's specifically mentioned the Honululu version of this site and is featuring Micahel Salla in his next C2C show. I only listen to the show when Knapp hosts—for the most part he seems like a solid guy.

Thought it wouldn't be long before He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named would wade into the fray. Yuck.

i knew you were joking 8)

though the mention of he who shall not be named, can as you see be a bit like saying "niagra falls"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slowly_I_Turned

or my favourite version, "Nantucket ?.........."

I was hoping you were joking but Billy Meier is not taken lightly around here. Problem is that even though most of us have never had a encounter, some of us have (although I haven't.... darn it....well maybe darn it). And I view him like this, if I was of the gentler sex and I was raped??? I would not appreciate anybody joking about rape. And that is what these clowns are.... the bad joke.

Back