• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This is sad. ( Peckman & Billy Meier content )

Free versions of recent episodes:

lol

Everyone go check out the comments section now. There is Michael Horn admitting a hoax, Peckman speculating about Horns beliefs and Steven Greer calling Horn a criminal.

Very amusing. (obviously not the real people)

I know I keep refreshing that page. Oh, then there's a a drunk russian guy seeing 100s of ufos out his window.

lmao. Jeff has deleted all the "fraudulent" posts instead reposting them in a summary which he rambles about people trying to drag him down in the mud. Nut.

Badgers!

I was hoping you were joking but Billy Meier is not taken lightly around here. Problem is that even though most of us have never had a encounter, some of us have (although I haven't.... darn it....well maybe darn it). And I view him like this, if I was of the gentler sex and I was raped??? I would not appreciate anybody joking about rape. And that is what these clowns are.... the bad joke.

I will definitely never joke about Meier anymore. I feel like a jerk about it to be honest with you.
These types of wackos like Meier and Horn screw everything up.

I will definitely never joke about Meier anymore. I feel like a jerk about it to be honest with you.
These types of wackos like Meier and Horn screw everything up.

If you're a jerk for making a joke about BM, I'm satan. Good lord, what to make of Jeremy. Watch his documentary, er, mockumentary on the BM case. You'll love it. I did at least.

If you're a jerk for making a joke about BM, I'm satan. Good lord, what to make of Jeremy. Watch his documentary, er, mockumentary on the BM case. You'll love it. I did at least.

Yeah it was funny. I think I would have got much more out of it had I seen it, but it was still good.

I like Jeremy's sense of humour. I've been going back and listening to the episodes he was on. He's an interesting guy.

Oh shit, David is in a battle over in the comments with fucktard Horn and Metatron Peckman.

Bow out now David, for your own sanity. I started to read a few of the comments and I could feel my blood pressure rising. Anger building.

Its really not worth the stress for those wastes of space.

I just went back and read some of the comments. It's getting pretty crazy, but we really can't be sure that the people commenting are the people they say they are. Regardless, there's no way Peckman will ever go on the Paracast, since he wouldn't be able to answer real questions. Anyway, do we really need to hear any more of his garbage?

Like any movement you have activists who've crossed the 'religion in making' line. You can find analogies with the growing atheist movement where you can find different flavors (implicit, explicit and hard).

The 'hard' atheists 'believe' there is no god without providing proof. They end up being the equivalent of fundamentalist christians who 'believe' without proof. Both are absolute in their beliefs.

When you leave rationality behind you get to join the world of Bassett, Peckman and Meier. The move from healthy agnostic to absolutist kills the effort to get to the truth.

Back