• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun!

Can anyone explain to me just how someone eating a guys face equates to the nut being derived from Zombie-ism? I know what the definition of a Zombie is, but why can't the guy just be a cannibal? This "Apocalypse" thing seems to be all over the paranormal world, and from what I can tell, it seems to stem from this fictional book by the son of Mel Brooks? :confused:

Calm down. It is all over the Net and people are WAY overboard about it but I put it out here as tongue-in-cheek.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Calm down. It is all over the Net and people are WAY overboard about it but I put it out here as tongue-in-cheek.

Hmmmm...Perhaps I didn't make my query perfectly clear. The reason for it wasn't to act "un-calm" but to find out WHY this stupidity is out there. Since I have no legitimate answer from anyone posting here, I assume it's just another one of those waist of time subjects by which nonsensical responses are baited, to either agitate or demean those whose only objective is in reality, truth seeking for honest understanding....

I acquiesce to the Coast To Coast Am fans and leave it be.

Sent from my "Mind" and a computer keyboard at a desktop in my office

lol

Zombie-Crossing-Logo.jpg

Hmmmm...Perhaps I didn't make my query perfectly clear. The reason for it wasn't to act "un-calm" but to find out WHY this stupidity is out there. Since I have no legitimate answer from anyone posting here, I assume it's just another one of those waist of time subjects by which nonsensical responses are baited, to either agitate or demean those whose only objective is in reality, truth seeking for honest understanding....

You know, we are allowed to have fun sometimes.

seriously. a powder you can blow on people to turn them into base humans with the same effect as hypnotic sugestion.

Yeah, I watched the video, pretty interesting stuff, for my part I was just riffing on the fact that drugs name is remarkable similar to the sea sickness patch i.e. Scopamine vs. Scopolamine sometimes I can take angelo's above posting little too far :-P

Sandanfire said:

So what was the bigger waste of time, you reading it or, you reading it and getting offended enough to reply, rant, and rave? Maybe if you want to complain about inefficient wastes of time you shouldn't do it from your computer at work.

Interesting video about scopolamine. My wife worked as a labor and delivery RN back when ladies were routinely given huge doses of this stuff as a kind of conscious sedation. It doesn't do a thing to alleviate pain. It was often given in combination with another med for pain. Patients are conscious and interactive, and usually looney as hell. But ALL memory of what happens while a person is on scopolamine is erased, or just not recorded in the first place.

I could relate stories both sad and hilarious. Patients did and said things they would never normally say or do. They experienced intense pain during contractions, then would wake up after delivery having been told they had a "painless" child birth experience. I don't think the nurses liked giving it, but it was almost standard procedure at the time.

Most of the boomer generation (including myself) were delivered to mothers on scope. And the babies likewise came into the world stoned. Hmmm.....

Back