1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

The Vertical Plane

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Loose Leaf Tea, Jul 10, 2008.

1. McFancyPants

McFancyPants Skilled Investigator

Meeman,
    I tried writing down just the capital letters and really couldn't make much sense of it. What did you get?

Via Tapatalk

2. dibsz

dibsz Skilled Investigator

Hi Mark
    There is no significant recorded instance of a poltergeist related injurie by 'falling beem' in 2006. The little numbers left this ambiguous (nothing new) so it is open to too much interpretation to be of value to us I'm afraid.

3. dibsz

Hi Meeman
    My copy is currently out on loan and the nature of the little number messages, re 'physics', makes it impossible for me to recall what was discussed in any detail I'm afraid.

4. dibsz

To all. When we get time (ho ho), we shall get it uploaded as an eBook so people can get the book at a sensible price.

5. PontiL99

PontiL99 Paranormal Novice

Hi Debbie!
    First of all I would like to thank you for being so open about your experiences in this forum and I, like many others, am deeply fascinated with the events that you and Ken were experiencing back in the day.

A whole lot of years have passed and first I would like to ask if you and Ken are okay and second if you have gotten any new information regarding this?
    I'm sorry for any language issues in this text since I'm Swedish (on that note, is there ANY way to get a hold of the book over here?).

I would love to get in touch with you to discuss this further, although I wholeheartedly respect and believe that you have no obligation to do so.

Best Regards
    Pontus