• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Vertical Plane

Read a book by a scientist (Michael Persinger) called

Space-Time Transients and Unusual Events that explains how the Verticial Plane events could happen!​

Read a book by a scientist (Michael Persinger) called

Space-Time Transients and Unusual Events that explains how the Verticial Plane events could happen!​

Too bad it's out of print and used copies are outrageously priced. Need a time machine to go back and pick up a copy when it was first released.

Hope you have now caught Kindle/paperback reprint on Amazon now. Warm wishes, Debs
Hello Debs,

I am fairly new to this topic and find it fascinating!

I only became aware of this whole story today (I watched this YouTube video) and immediately began researching it. Not long after, I found myself here, hoping to have a conversation with you (if you're still available).

I realise this is an incredibly long shot, but I am eager to discover if either of you know the current whereabouts of the computer. What has happened to it? Could you possibly point me in the right direction?

I hope that you are not overwhelmed with similar inquiries and that you might be able to offer some guidance to me. If I'm fortunate and this question has not been posed before, I would be pleasantly surprised.

Regardless, I believe that the actual computer could potentially hold numerous secrets, and I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide.
Yours,

Nic

I have the book. Read it (some time back). In my view it is a well written book of fiction. Likely would have had more 'play' had it been introduced as fiction rather than as a real event. Given the latter it got overlooked and ignored. IMO.

Delay? There should not be. Sometimes a post is held for moderation, but I don't see anything. Please open a private conversation with me so we can look this over.

The book has been rereleased and you can find it on Amazon. I think that for the most part it actually did happen pretty much as it was reported. It has a lot of similarities with certain types of poltergeist cases that only research nerds like myself would be aware of. This includes a human element helping things along. Like other, similar poltergeist events, the events in The Vertical Plane are extremely complex and goes beyond a simple black or white, hoax or not hoax explanation.

Back