• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The UFO cult/religion begins ...

paraschtick

Paragilmorian guy
Recently listened to a Project Camelot audio featuring a lecture by Alex Collier (saw the thread below ... thought I would start a new one rather than add to that). At the end he is asked to "present"/create/whatever a "meditation".

He finishes this with an "Amen".

Hmmmm ...

If you would like to hear this vaguely astonishing lecture (look out for the mention of the "Orion War/Wars" some few tens of seconds in :eek:) ... go to

http://www.projectcamelot.org/los_angeles_19-20_september_2009.html#Alex_Collier

Don't say I didn't warn you 8)

Recently listened to a Project Camelot audio featuring a lecture by Alex Collier (saw the thread below ... thought I would start a new one rather than add to that).

Truthfully, I had no idea that Collier was in any way involved with Project Camelot (not that he is specifically) when I chose to elaborate on my initial post in that other thread. However, no big surprise but rather simple confirmation of my elaboration.

Barnum would be pleased.

Looks to me like Collier is absolutely FOS. He's in touch with beings from Andromeda? A galaxy 2 million light years away? I absolutely cannot make any sense of the idea that beings from another galaxy would need/want to come here, what, there's not enough stuff to see in their galaxy? He claimed that Hale Bopp was a fucking spaceship? Jeebus.

The dollar is going to be valueless in the next year, and no one will be able to afford food? Fear mongering bullshit. Is the dollar in trouble? Yes. Will this country, citizens armed to the teeth, take all this lying down? I seriously doubt it. Collier is spewing yet more shit, interwoven with some truths, in order to make it even vaguely viable. $24 trillion dollars in the "secret space program", used to populate the solar system? What kind of dope is this guy sucking in, must be some strong stuff.

And the fact that Dolan has chosen to be part of the Camelot nonsense has made his credibility take a serious hit in my eyes. Assuming he comes back on this show, he will not have an easy interview. Gene & I are still waiting for our copies of his latest book, which he swears he's sent out. I'll believe it when I see it.

dB

We've asked Dolan for that book several times. He keeps saying, yes, he's sent it, but it never arrives. So no book, no interview.

I absolutely cannot make any sense of the idea that beings from another galaxy would need/want to come here, what, there's not enough stuff to see in their galaxy?
dB
'Frop. It only grows in the droppings of the Himalayan Yeti. Nowhere else in the Multiverse.

I have to say, when Dolan first came on the scene, i was deeply impressed with his work. Lately i beginning to worry about his stance within the field, he seems to lack common sense and logic. He is highly intelligent, but sometimes even then the most intelligent people, can be easily fooled or tricked. Dolan needs to stop, before he crashes and burns in my eyes, he wants to be liked by everyone within the field, that is all well and good, but when you associate and mingle with known fraudsters and hoaxers, you are no better than the people you associate with in my opinion.

Recently listened to a Project Camelot audio featuring a lecture by Alex Collier (saw the thread below ... thought I would start a new one rather than add to that). At the end he is asked to "present"/create/whatever a "meditation".

He finishes this with an "Amen".

Hmmmm ...

If you would like to hear this vaguely astonishing lecture (look out for the mention of the "Orion War/Wars" some few tens of seconds in :eek:) ... go to

http://www.projectcamelot.org/los_angeles_19-20_september_2009.html#Alex_Collier

Don't say I didn't warn you 8)
You are so right. I've been thinking for a while that they were becoming a cult. Alex Collier came over as being a TV evangelist much the worse for wear.

Looks to me like Collier is absolutely FOS. He's in touch with beings from Andromeda? A galaxy 2 million light years away? I absolutely cannot make any sense of the idea that beings from another galaxy would need/want to come here, what, there's not enough stuff to see in their galaxy? He claimed that Hale Bopp was a fucking spaceship? Jeebus.

The dollar is going to be valueless in the next year, and no one will be able to afford food? Fear mongering bullshit. Is the dollar in trouble? Yes. Will this country, citizens armed to the teeth, take all this lying down? I seriously doubt it. Collier is spewing yet more shit, interwoven with some truths, in order to make it even vaguely viable. $24 trillion dollars in the "secret space program", used to populate the solar system? What kind of dope is this guy sucking in, must be some strong stuff.

And the fact that Dolan has chosen to be part of the Camelot nonsense has made his credibility take a serious hit in my eyes. Assuming he comes back on this show, he will not have an easy interview. Gene & I are still waiting for our copies of his latest book, which he swears he's sent out. I'll believe it when I see it.

dB
You are bang on the button, David. Dolan made an astonishingly foolish decision when connected up with Project Hamalot. Maybe he was short of ready cash - I can't believe that he actually agrees with the Bill and Kerry freak show. How could anyone be so stupid as to ditch their credibility in this way?

I just received Dolan's new book. It's a 600 pager. I'll post a review soon. Among every other UFO luminary he thanks Kerry Cassidy, Robert Dean, Paola Harris, Paul Hellyer, LMH, Lynne Kitei, Jim Marrs, George Noory, Bill Ryan, Whitley, etc. I'm cherry picking here. He also thanks the Eckers, Maccabee, and Friedman. And Grace Schuyler. Who the hell is Grace Schuyler???

I just received Dolan's new book. It's a 600 pager. I'll post a review soon. Among every other UFO luminary he thanks Kerry Cassidy, Robert Dean, Paola Harris, Paul Hellyer, LMH, Lynne Kitei, Jim Marrs, George Noory, Bill Ryan, Whitley, etc. I'm cherry picking here. He also thanks the Eckers, Maccabee, and Friedman. And Grace Schuyler. Who the hell is Grace Schuyler???
Well, at least you got a copy.

But what a strange group of people getting thanks there. Maybe he just doesn't want to offend anyone?

So it's true... He's lost the plot...

Only in the sense that Monty Python is actually funny whereas Project Camelot is bad comedy.

What??? The Steven Greer interview was terribly funny. Although I am British and you yanks have no sense of irony as we all know :D.

Anyway, when I posted that link to the Alex Collier interview I had never seen him before. The embedded youtube link on that page shows him in mid-flight ... and ... blimey does he look like a mad geography teacher or what? :D

Oh and Schuyler ... I've been digging around trying to figure out who this "Grace Schuyler" person is and all I've come up with so far is the head of a pharmaceutical company. Maybe she's just a friend ... or the person handing out Dolan's meds to him (ooooh that hurt :eek::D).

That was bad of me. I think Dolan has done some really great work but ... the crowd he's messing with ... jesus h ... they're a bad lot.

Altogether now ... Scam Scam Scam Scam ... Scam Scam Scam Scam ... Scammity Scammmm Scammity Scaaam ... Scaamity Scaaaam Scammity Scaaaaam ... Scam Scam scam scam ... scam scam scam scam ...

[Oh and its the 40th anniversary of the start of the first Monty Python series by the way ... what a small world]

As an expat Brit living in Canada, I find that remark humourous in it's own right...

Bugger :D ... oh well it shows I can be wrong ... sometimes :D. Many apologies CapnG ... shows I should never assume anything (and I could have sworn I was right ... typical :p).

Bugger :D ... oh well it shows I can be wrong ... sometimes :D. Many apologies CapnG ... shows I should never assume anything (and I could have sworn I was right ... typical :p).

Don't sweat it, I'm culturally schizophrenic anyway. Sometimes I feel like a man without a country.

I absolutely cannot make any sense of the idea that beings from another galaxy would need/want to come here, what, there's not enough stuff to see in their galaxy?

I, and I'm sure others, would like to go *there*, so why not? Why would that not be a very basic desire to be expected? There are plenty of amazing things to see here in my own locality, but I just got back from a trip to The Great Smokey Mountains where there were *different* things to see!

Anyway, I just think you sometimes write some things off for reasons that I don't understand why you feel them. Another instance is "space brothers"... you seem to feel something like "Why would they want to help us?" or some such (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), and to that, I say that I myself would *love* to be of service to folks in other worlds, so I do not find it at all far out that someone "from another world" could be altruistic as well, and wish to help others. Maybe they are Bodhisattvas!

Back