• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The UFO cult/religion begins ...

Intergalactic Good Guys? At leat is better than becomig paranoid of the Icke's Reptilian Jews who sucks blood and have death rays and mind control machines in the White House basement;)

I just received Dolan's new book. It's a 600 pager. I'll post a review soon. Among every other UFO luminary he thanks Kerry Cassidy, Robert Dean, Paola Harris, Paul Hellyer, LMH, Lynne Kitei, Jim Marrs, George Noory, Bill Ryan, Whitley, etc. I'm cherry picking here. He also thanks the Eckers, Maccabee, and Friedman. And Grace Schuyler. Who the hell is Grace Schuyler???

I honestly can not wait to read that review!

When it comes to Dolan, I have become nothing but suspicious and leery. I really do think that it is all just a revenue channel for him. Promote the book at all costs. For him it has become all about the money and the sooner you realize that truth the easier it is to decipher him.

Oh, and one thing about a separate post I read, dont gimme the "he doesn't want to offend people" thing like he has some moral objection. I watched the guy (at the 2007 MUFON conference) lash out at Friedman, Bob Salas, George Knapp, and several others during the conference Q&A wrap up. They were all on the stage next to him. So that is NOT the deal here. The deal is he will make friends with the people who will help market his book. Money Money Money

Its really too bad. This field needs a true academic mind that refuses to wallow in the mire. Dolan just isn't that guy.

Sorry to hear this about Dolan. He was the one reason I still kept an open mind to ETH. The only folks who give the Camelot crowd any attention are the hopelessly gullible.

(Kin you say "Ser-po"? I knew you could.)

We've asked Dolan for that book several times. He keeps saying, yes, he's sent it, but it never arrives. So no book, no interview.

Gene and David-

I guess I'm a bit confused about the no book = no interview. Certainly it is your show and I respect any decisions you make regarding it. But since when has a book had anything to do with an interview?? You guys have done plenty of interviews where someone has had a book that has not been read. And where the interviewee has not even had a book. A book doesn't need to be the end-all for conversation regarding this topic.

It seems to me that there is enough to discuss with Dolan that a copy of the book is not really even neccessary. It would be nice to hear what he has to say about all of these jigsaw puzzle pieces that don't seem to fit. Maybe he has gone off the deep end or perhaps he has some reasoning for his recent associations.

Either way, he's been on the show numerous times, enough to at least warrant another level-headed conversation. He has always been a good guest and a seemingly rational person. If he declines an interview then that is another story, but I don't understand the unwillingness to interview him because you haven't recieved the book. Especially in the light of recent associations Dolan has found himself in company with.

Respectfully, thank you guys.

Back