• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Rule Of Law No Longer Exists In Western Civilization

Interesting stuff to be sure if not a little overwhelming but I don't think calling out (i.e.baiting) creepy or any other member adds anything to the discussion. It's almost an obsession, you have different point of view from another member why not leave it that?

Interesting stuff to be sure if not a little overwhelming but I don't think calling out (i.e.baiting) creepy or any other member adds anything to the discussion. It's almost an obsession, you have different point of view from another member why not leave it that?
I think it's tongue in cheek.I've disagreed with the cool cat and we cordially agreed to disagree.Creepy is a cool dude too and with his background I doubt he's easily offended.Both hold interesting opinions and I enjoy what they both bring to the table.
In answer to the cat I've not given up I've tried to to get people to open their eyes its just a tough battle to not appear like a tin foil hat wearer! :)

Last edited:
I think some sheeple deep down know there is truth in what you say but they don't know what,if anything they can do about it.The rest are distracted by shiny things,reality tv,the Kardashians,Xboxes,iPads the cult of celebrity etcetera.I'm glad I'm nearer the end of my life than the beginning because the on going brain washing of the masses is depressing in the extreme.

At the same time many of us here..including me...have lamented the loss of David Bowie and yet there is no shortage of posts tying him to the conspiratorial forces that get mentioned here, so in a way we are all potential sheeples. Can anyone here disavow listening to David Bowie on grounds he's one of them, trying to distract us from what is happening around us or is he actually pointing THEM out to us. Seems like anyone can make anything out of everything it just comes down to a matter of degrees. 33 of them.

Lighten up, Sally. Creepy was quite condescending to me, a couple of times, without me 'baiting' him. He just did all on his own. You didn't care then and jump in a chastise him at that point, so yer a little late to the party, Mom, in addition to incorrectly pinning it all on me ;)

Ain't my fault he decided to pull that stuff on such a smartass, as myself, lol ...

Man, all that stuff I just threw out there, telling you that your ass is a full on Debt Slave, you have some people involved in control of the World that can be best understood in Western Culture terms as Satanic and seem to have a penchant for Blood Sacrifice type stuff, International Bankers have control of our economy (and big chunks of the d-bags in D.C. - from BOTH Parties, Left and Right). That New York Bankers and elements of the UK government were involved in the Bolshevik Revolution. Talking about crazy things like Saturn Worship, Spirit Realms, St. Christopher hanging out in Utah, smoking cigarettes, Mary/Isis/Columbia, Quenn of the Heavens being important to some movers and shakers of the US. And a few other things.

And that is the part, out of all my words, you felt compelled to comment and correct me upon? Hmm ... interesting. Whatever floats your boat.

And I didn't even get into the fun, crazy Treasure Legend stuff ...

At the same time many of us here..including me...have lamented the loss of David Bowie and yet there is no shortage of posts tying him to the conspiratorial forces that get mentioned here, so in a way we are all potential sheeples. Can anyone here disavow listening to David Bowie on grounds he's one of them, trying to distract us from what is happening around us or is he actually pointing THEM out to us. Seems like anyone can make anything out of everything it just comes down to a matter of degrees. 33 of them.
Your right.Since the days of ancient Greece and Rome the populous have been deliberately distracted by Olympic games or gladiator contests.However I now think with the latest technologies cell phones,tablets etc we walk around almost in a daze,being lulled into the lure of Facebook etc.Yes Bowie was adored by millions but he had a unique talent and brought so much impact through his music.The celebs lots of kids look up to now have no real discernible talents,they live their lives like open wounds and we follow their "crazy" lives like brainless zombies.You can be famous just for being famous,not for achieving anything of merit!.Look out of your windows wherever you are,you will see row after row of people heads down looking at their phones,nobody looks up,nobody observes.My parents are in their 70's they are both on Facebook.One dayI fully expect to be outed like invasion of the body snatchers for never having had a Facebook account!.

this is an aspect that i've wrestled with myself and in the past kept myself up at night , these little "inconviences" that pop up from time to time,I think that i'm ok with myself from a moral point of view and then an inconvient fact crops up that skewers my "belief system" and then i find myself having to modify my belief system.

Chris has mentioned a few times that he is not beholden to a belief system and to be frank i sort of pooh-poohed the idea...at least internally...but in this aspect i have to agree, what is the good of having a belief system if you find yourself having to constantanly alter it, in order to be o.k. with yourself and how far are you willing to go to overlook or minimize some aspects in order to justify your own belief system. at least in some cases.

Don't know if that made sense but i think you have an idea of what i'm trying to point out, sometimes i have a hard time articulating my ideas.

Well, I haven't been told to shut the hell up, yet, so I'm going to give all ya'll some more to mull over. I noticed a thread, Mr. O'Brien, were you posted a graphic showing the incestuous nature of the International Corporations, and how control over all of it is funneled into very few hands. Again, I would suggest that not much is new.

Going back to the painting of George crossing the Delaware, you'll note the Betsy Ross Flag. As an aside, if you look at the pic of Dog St. Christopher giving Jesus's Soul a lift, you see the stars on a field of blue, which is symbolic of the Queen of Heavens, Mary/Isis. Same stars on a field of blue on the US flag. But not always.

Do you know what the very first American Flag was?

The American colonist's (Continental Colour) was first hoisted on the colonial warship USS Alfred, in the harbor on the western shore of the Delaware River at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on December 3, 1775, by newly-appointed Lieutenant John Paul Jones of the formative Continental Navy. The event had been documented in letters to Congress and eyewitness accounts. The flag was used by the American Continental Army forces as both a naval ensign and garrison flag throughout 1776 and early 1777.

The first flag, and the one active when Washington crossed the Delaware to fight German Hessians, was know as the Grand Union Flag, or the Continental Colours, and it looked like this:

640px-Grand_Union_Flag.jpg

Dammit! I screwed up and posted the Flag of the British East India Co. Let me try again. Okay, here was the first flag of the US, and the one the colonists fought under:

640px-Grand_Union_Flag.jpg

Hmm ... must be something wrong with my computer ... keeps posting the same flag ...

East India Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grand Union Flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't forget about the Opium Wars the EIC was involved in, and don't forget to ask yerself what the hell the Revolutionists were doing fighting under the Flag of an International Corporation ...

As mentioned, much of what you beLIEve is complete and utter bullshit ...

While you are discussing flags, the flag thought to be designed by Betsy Ross, wasn't. Francis Hopkinson was given credit for that. Betsy Ross probably didn't even sew that flag. She an upholsterer however and a patriot. Her grandson put forth the story that his grandmother designed the flag.

Last edited:
I think I'm gettin' on a roll ...

Perhaps just a tad of backstory, first?

Gotta touch on the 'Ol Feathered Serpent. While representations of said Serpent are all over Meso-America (and North America and the rest of the World, lol), how 'bout Europe and Christianity? A Crossier is the Shepard's Crook looking thing that Bishops of the Catholic Church (I am pretty sure Anglicans carry them too):

SC1.jpgSC2.jpg SC3.jpg SC4.jpg SC5.jpg SC6.jpg SC7.jpg SC8.png

As you can see, this existed in Eastern Orthodox Traditions longer than Roman, but this stuff was in Western Europe, too - and then it all just disappeared out of Western Christianity. They never said one damn word to me about this stuff in Catholic School, how 'bout you? The one pic that has the Pine Cone, an important symbol, is 'Egyptian'. Must be a coincidence, lol ...

I have interest in a lot of areas in Colo regarding that Treasure Stuff, but the Culebra Range in the Sangre de Cristos, the Blood of Christ Mountains, towards the southern end of the SLV, is towards the top 'o the list. Culebra means snake in Spanish, but is largely used today in Latin America to refer to a Jezebel, a seducer of men ...

Quetzlcoatl gets around, eh?

More to come ...

While you are discussing flags, the first American flag wasn't designed by Betsy Ross.

Let me stop you right there. The Betsy Ross was NOT the first American Flag, the point of that post of mine. The Flag of the British East India Co. was the first Flag flown by the Americans during the Revolution. We have been told and led to believe the Betsy Ross was the first Flag, though. The issue isn't who sewed the Betsy Ross, but why the Switcheroo and Cover up ...

Back to some Secret Societies, this time the Knights of the Golden Circle. Who then lost control over things to the Order of American Knights. And while the KGC was borne far to the east, in 1883/84, the headquarters relocated to Colorado Springs. You also have The Organization, a bit of a split from the KGC, and headed by Jesse James. Or one of them, for there were most likely three separate groups concurrently active calling themselves the James Gang, as well as The Secret Society of Jesus looking like they might have been behind large chunks of it. Is it Jesse James, or Jesse Jesuit, or Jesuit Jansen?...?

There is a 'not the easiest' book to get yer hands on, and a hardcover edition can run a couple hundred bucks, out there titled, Jesse James Was One of His Names, put out by The Organization in 1975. Fortunately, an electronic copy was put together a few years ago, and I was given a copy (closest library to me with a copy is in Cheyenne, Wyo., and treasure books tend to not be able to be checked out, for THers steal them, lol, so I would have had to read it there). Amongst 'professional' THers, you will hear the comment, "We're not exactly sure why they released this book." Anyway, it proceeds to tell the story of Jesse James and his assuming 72 different identities, though I am not alone in thinking it was their way of letting us know of 72 different people involved, not one man actually adopting 72 identities. Through The Organization, we get a reintroduction to the Royals of Europe via Maximillion of Mexico, of the reconstituted House of of Hapsburg-Lorraine (the Hapsburgs inbred themselves out of existence - of major import to things that happened globally and over here).

And of course, the big players were involved in that KGC stuff, too. The Goulds, the J.P. Morgans, the Roosevelts, etc., the Lawless 1%ers. And, of course, the International ties, those who whacked Lincoln (Wilkes Booth was KGC and Catholic, and Baltimore (involved in the assassination), was Jesuit City back then).

And, yes, the Præternatrual becomes involved at times, too.

I haven't even touched upon Mormons and some of their stuff. There is this 'Egyptian' theme that keeps popping up, ain't there. Joseph Smith, founder of Mormonism, was both a Mason and Treasure Hunter when the Angel Maroni told him where to dig, and he recovered teh Book of Mormon, written in what he called Reformed Egyptian.

And I need to think a bit about how to present this Treasure stuff, for it covers the span of at least as far back as 1300 up to the present, with lot's of different players ...

Last edited:
Let me stop you right there. The Betsy Ross was NOT the first American Flag, the point of that post of mine. The Flag of the British East India Co. was the first Flag flown by the Americans during the Revolution. We have been told and led to believe the Betsy Ross was the first Flag, though. The issue isn't who sewed the Betsy Ross, but why the Switcheroo and Cover up ...
Let me me stop you right there. The Grand Union flag was first. The Flag of the British East India Company is similar but the cantons are shaped differently.

this is an aspect that i've wrestled with myself and in the past kept myself up at night , these little "inconviences" that pop up from time to time,I think that i'm ok with myself from a moral point of view and then an inconvient fact crops up that skewers my "belief system" and then i find myself having to modify my belief system.

Chris has mentioned a few times that he is not beholden to a belief system and to be frank i sort of pooh-poohed the idea...at least internally...but in this aspect i have to agree, what is the good of having a belief system if you find yourself having to constantanly alter it, in order to be o.k. with yourself and how far are you willing to go to overlook or minimize some aspects in order to justify your own belief system. at least in some cases.

Don't know if that made sense but i think you have an idea of what i'm trying to point out, sometimes i have a hard time articulating my ideas.

All of that is a sign of a thoughtful and open mind, IMO, and is a good thing. And, indeed, it is a wrestle, a struggle. But one well worth it. The way I approach it is Working Theories. When I feel my research has led me to some kind of 'belief', I keep it forever in the Theory column. Now, I have great conviction in the relative accuracy of my Working Theories, and speak of them in the sense of beliefs at times, but I must always consider new data and analysis of that data.

I have let some semi-critical comments slip concerning those that identify themselves as UFOlogists pertaining the concept you are speaking to - the 'Problem with UFOlogy' seems to be a current discussion before my wordy ass showed up, though. In 1947, the US was fresh out of WWII, Nazis, like Werner von Braun were all over New Mexico. Speaking of von Braun, here he is posing with models of the Saturn Rocket. Did I mention yet about the Saturn Worshipers out there?:

390px-Wernher_von_Braun.jpg

But I digress. Anyway, 1947, fresh out of WWII, and right on into the Cold War. Do you really think the Military would release what would be Top Secret of Top Secret in the American Media about flying saucers and Little Grey Aliens that happen to bear a remarkable resemblance to Alasteir Crowley's Lam that he claimed to have conjured into our world:

index.jpg

And you know that NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratories used to be called something else, right? Jack Parson Laboratories. In addition to liking to play with rockets, 'Ol Jack liked to play with the same stuff Crowley did, and was a notorious OTO guy. But again I digress.

Really? The US Military is going to tell the Russkies about this via the American Media, this Secret of Secrets? All ya'll can choose to believe that story was anything other than what it was - an intentional planting of disinformation in the public domain, but I don't ...

Now, back to thinkin' about how to talk Treasure Stuff, and cram it all into a post or two ...

Let me me stop you right there. The Grand Union flag was first. The Flag of the British East India Company is similar but the cantons are shaped differently.

Lol. The BEIC was around long before the revolution, and that particular Flag was in use by the BEIC in 1707, about 70 years before the Grand Union Flag was flown in Pennsylvania ...

I hope you are 'correcting' me with actual facts you have. Can you link me to somewhere that says what the actually canton dimensions for each flag, or are you just going off of a visual interpretation of the wiki pages. I hope you aren't correcting me from looking at those two links, for that would be silly, for those two flags were mad and uploaded by two different people, and NEITHER was done to any specific dimension and size, just what 'looks about right' for canton size. Yes, those two flags I linked to have different proportions because different people did the graphics, but they are still the same flag, and if you actually studied the subject and wanted to debate it, you would come from a different angle then canton size, as others have ...

And you are giving too much credit to the absolutely consistency between individual Flags that existed at that time ..

Now, where can we find documentation of the canton dimensions, what they are supposed to be, and how the two differ, for from your post, you claim to know what the actual dimensions of each Flag are supposed to be ...

Don't resist Truth, Dave, it'll be okay, you were fed a bunch 'o bullshit about the Founding of this country and what it was really for and for what purpose ...

Lol. The BEIC was around long before the revolution, and that particular Flag was in use by the BEIC in 1707, about 70 years before the Grand Union Flag was flown in Pennsylvania ...

I hope you are 'correcting' me with actual facts you have. Can you link me to somewhere that says what the actually canton dimensions for each flag, or are you just going off of a visual interpretation of the wiki pages. I hope you aren't correcting me from looking at those two links, for that would be silly, for those two flags were mad and uploaded by two different people, and NEITHER was done to any specific dimension and size, just what 'looks about right' for canton size. Yes, those two flags I linked to have different proportions because different people did the graphics, but they are still the same flag, and if you actually studied the subject and wanted to debate it, you would come from a different angle then canton size, as others have ...

And you are giving too much credit to the absolutely consistency between individual Flags that existed at that time ..

Now, where can we find documentation of the canton dimensions, what they are supposed to be, and how the two differ, for from your post, you claim to know what the actual dimensions of each Flag are supposed to be ...

Don't resist Truth, Dave, it'll be okay, you were fed a bunch 'o bullshit about the Founding of this country and what it was really for and for what purpose ...
I don't believe anything the history books tell me. The US was founded by rich, property owning, slave owning white men. Enough said.

Last edited:
... The US was founded by rich, property owning, slave owning white men. Enough said

I won't disagree with that overall sentiment, but there are details involved that I think important to be discussed and understood, like the International ties of some of those white men, and who they were foot soldiers for, for it allows us to provide more definition, which allows for more understanding, to 'slave owning white men'. Like the MULTIPLE Secret Societies involved. Hell, the Fellas in Boston walked straight outta the Lodge, literally, and proceeded to fill the harbor with tea. All kinds of things along those lines.

I don't believe anything the history books tell me.

A wise decision, IMO, for History as we know it was manufactured in the 1500-1600's largely at the hands of the Jesuits. We don't know what the hell was going on prior to about 1,000 AD, and the things we do know about, the, umm, 'ancient' Romans, Greeks, Phoneticians, etc., al existed and occurred POST-1000 AD. The Jesuits took the known Historical Record, and essentially triplicated it, changing names, dates, and locations to make the Historical Chronology about 2500+ too long.

As an example, JC=JC. Jesus Christ = Julius Cæsar, and both of those are actually retellings of the REAL guy, the Byzantine Emperor, Andronicus, crucified roughly 1185 AD. So, Jesus' Virgin Birth = Julius' C-Section. Now, if you take the three Abrahmic Religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, the order we know them if is a bit off - Christianity came first relative ti incidents depicted in the Bible. The Old Testament renditions of all the Biblical Kings - David, Solomon, etc., are all people that lived AFTER the dude everyone calls Jesus, and none of that stuff occurred in the Middle East - it was all in Europe and Eurasia. I started discussing the concept in another thread, but walked away from it, for the confrontation that was developing between myself and Robert Baird (I do have some sense as to when to say when, Wade, lol). If anyone is interested, you can catch a glimpse of my views on the Falsified Historical Chronology here. And it is a HUGELY important piece of the puzzle for a great many things, including the Præternatural. And Egypt? Nothing more than the Royal Graveyard of The Empire. Isis is the same person as Mary. Jesus=Horus, etc. And that Hathor headdress you see on Isis? A representation of the Crab Nebula that was visible in the Horns of Taurus at the time of Androniucus' (Jesus') birth.

An intro into the Falsified Chronolgy: Did the Ancient Chinese Make Contact With Native Americans? I start blathering on in post #6.

I know some people tie the Crab Nebula to things in the Southwest. And I believe for good reason. I need to familiarize myself more with Gary A. David's work, but from a cursory inspection (I've known about his work for a few years, just haven't delved deeply into it) the first question I have is, where did the Hopi get their sextants? For to layout things on the ground that represent things in the Heavens, and to do so accurately, you need the ability to measure angles between stars, distance, AND be able to survey the ground to lay the pattern out, which is a real pain in the ass without a clock, for figuring out longitude with no clock is a serious issue. And then, one of their main towns, IIRC, is Ignacio, named after the Grand Poobah of the Jesuits. And that Massau Dude sounds a hell of a lot like Saturn to me ...

With all of that, I am making some significant claims, flying in the face of the Hallowed Halls of Academia, and all kinds 'o people running around with Sheepskins that say PhD. And I am making claims about the three Abrahamic Religions, and the three of them, as we know them today, are LOADED with Saturn Worship. In fact the Bib of El itself is an Alchemical text - to perform a transformation upon people, turning the Saturn Worship of the Old Testament into the Solar worship of the New Testament. Saturn, of course, is represented by Lead, alchemically, and the Sun is represented by Gold - turning Lead worship into Gold worship, the Bib of El attempts to do.

We have been told about all those Cathedrals in Western Europe having been built upon the ruins of 'ancient' Pagan Temples. BS. Those Cathedrals were the 'ancient Pagan Temples', and all of that Blood Sacrifice stuff you read about in the Old Testament was occurring in said Cathedrals. Let's take a closer look at some of those Pagan Temples, err, Christian Cathedrals. Notre Dame is a good one to start with:

G1.jpg G2.jpg G3.jpg G4.jpg

There is NOTHING Christian about any of that creepy shit. NOTHING.

You can go all around these supposed Christian Cathedrals and find everything from the Dæmonic, to Green Man, to flat out Pornography, depending upon the geographic location.

Saturn's color is black and 'His' geometric shape is the Cube. And here, in Mecca, we have the faithful Islamic circling (captured in this time elapse photo) around the Big Black Cube, with their circling being a representation of Saturn's Rings, of course:

mecca-kaaba.jpg

And here, we have Jewish representation of the Black Cube, the Teffilin, and the wraps symbolizing the Rings:

K22.jpg

And that Black Cube follows The Powers That Be around:

BC.jpg

Don't forget that the Pope, as well as many below him, like Cardinals, etc., wear a Yarmulke, too. And the Yarmulke took the place of the tonsure haircut seen in Monks, and, again, symbolizes Saturn's Rings:

tonsure.jpg

Incidentally, THAT is what is meant by not cutting the hair on the corners of your head (imagine your head a cube, yer a blockhead, lol), not the Jewish Orthodox tradition today of having long, curly sideburns. But it is difficult to get that if one is under the Spell of the Falsified Chronolgy ...

With Christianity and Saturn, it begins with all of the Old T stuff, and a Dude being crucified on a cross, which is nothing but an unfolded Cube of Saturn:

crucifixion6.jpg

From there, we get into this familiar icon, which is nothing but the Alchemical symbol for Saturn mirrored:

saturn_symbols.jpg Saturn Heart.jpg And then, of import to the Aztec Show, and the Jesuits, it all comes together with the Sacred Heart symbol:

sh.jpg

Kiss my ass. Ya ain't gonna wrap my heart with thorns and set it aflame. Hey, didn't the Aztecs like to burn hearts after they ripped them out? And weren't the Templars, the French branch being accused of things related to Satanic Worship, over here about 1300, or so? And didn't the Anasazi disappear and the Aztecs just show up out of thin air at the same time? And where did Templars, and their Bosses, the Cistercians and the Priory of Sion, get all their gold, for they were the FIRST International Bankers, the Templars were. And it is no coincidence that the, umm, 'ancient' Romans, kept their Treasury in the Temple of Saturn in Rome ...

The Solomon of the Bible? That is actually Sulieman the Magnificent, of Ottoman fame, while his buddy, Hiram Abiff, was not Phonetician, but Venetian (perhaps Genoese). And the Ophir of the Bib of El, The Book of El, well, us in the Southwest and West live in Ophir. I'll leave the Maxwell Grant (old Spanish Land Grant in northern NM and southern CO, Maxwell, Pat Garret, Billy the Kid, etc., and their all being Masons and also a member of an appendant Order, The Knights of the Palm Tree, an Order that venerates Suleiman the Magnificent, who was receiving gold from this area via Hiram Abifiratti), alone for now ...

Saturn. Augustus. A-Braham. Hmm. It ain't exact, but Braham is pretty damn close to Brahma, ain't it Christopher. And, of course Saturn, or El, as some call him, is represented by the Bull, by Molech, he of the child sacrifices. But, I bet that is all just one, big, happy, damn coincidence, eh? Did I hear you mention that you cannot rule out some type of Blood Sacrifice being involved in yer Dead Cow Studies? I separate the 'A' as a distinction from the Braham for reasons, not just to make it fit with Brahma - consider it a prefix of symbolic importance, with the root word being Braham.

And all of that is all relevant to the Treasure Stuff. And relevant to much, much more, including the Præternatural ...

Is this too much for all ya'll UFOers, lol ?...? Don;t blame me if it is, for I am not responsible for the Reality of our World, merely a messenger of it ...

Told all ya'll I was on a roll, lol.

I didn't listen to it, but I saw a recent show about Owls and UFOs. Here is a good one for you, Christopher, the State Seal of Colorado:

Seal_of_Colorado.jpg

Take a real good look at that eye, and start asking yourself what has a yellow iris:

owleye.jpg

Owl symbology is imporatnt. Indeed, truth is stranger than fiction. And down the Rabbit Hole we go ...

Just a quick tidbit to follow up on a statement of mine, and bring it home (well, to me in Colorado, at least) and into the future:

And weren't the Templars, the French branch being accused of things related to Satanic Worship, over here about 1300, or so?

Col Chivington, the Fighting Parson, was on scene and giving the orders at the Sand Creek Massacre, a slaughter of Native American children, women and old. When it was all said and done, some members of the Party started mutilating bodies. Cutting out dead ladies vagina's and sticking them on the pommel of their saddle or inserting a stick and parading it around.

Chivington was a Mason and also a Knights Templar, a related but separate Order. One things the French Templars were accused of was worshiping the Baphomet - a severed head. All ya'll can trust me, or not, but a couple decades ago, in a College Colorado History class, the professor, a well regarded Colorado Historian, relayed the story of Chivington having the severed head of a bandit, from southern Colorado, Espisito, IIRC, pickled in a jar in the basement of his Clubhouse (Lodge) in Denver.

It seems some things never change ...

Just a tidbit I meant to mention in that post where I was talking about creepy, dæmonic stuff on French Cathedrals, land of the French Templars. Now, off to rustle up some supper for me and the dog.

There was someone that expressed some interest in my research via PM. I could write more than one book about all of this. If still interested, feel free to chime in and give me some direction on points of interests of said research for areas to expand upon, or specific questions about things I haven't addressed ...

Or maybe you think I'm Bat Shit Crazy at this point and I scared ya off, lol ...

Is this too much for all ya'll UFOers, lol ?...? Don;t blame me if it is, for I am not responsible for the Reality of our World, merely a messenger of it ...
but it's just the reality you paint. some paint by numbers. some paint their own puzzle. some paint it so that it looks like the sky is falling.

sometimes i just cant help but get lured back in, but some conversations are just too attractive. just a minor personal opinion, CJ, but i think you may have found your best personal dance partner in Sir Robert Baird, as you are both able to wax on with a kind of disharmony of depth and pace that makes one feel like you are watching Radiohead playing Phillip Glass tunes.
51dyN2UZTLL.jpg
you also think very highly of these opinionz without concern for the space occupied. i say this entirely from being quite long-winded and self-involved myself.

And to stay on thread topic here, as to who controls what, including the law, you've spun too chaotic and self assured a web. You can say the exact same about Stevie Greer. You can use the bible, the koran, the torah or your bib or whatever to say whatever you want. Once you enter the world of the image and the language of symbols, in fact once you start playing with language, you are entering into the Church of the Zeitgeist, besides, we've all seen that movie already. And what about Eco's great warning, Foucault's Pendulum, did you not heed that trumpet blast about being trapped by the symbol, wanting to know what it all means?
trapped.gif
Joan Crawford
Jackie Chan
Jimmy Carter
Johnny Carson &
John Cleese!
For Jesus & Julius Christ's sake
you can cleave words in two
and add two to make five
or seven lies in a bush
is better than what's really
in history's basket.

Most conspiracy theories that travel around the historical loop fall into the same linguistic game of drawing lines that are real, such as the discussion of the sun god in all his pagan glory, and then mixing these with other related aberrations and finally connecting them to that whole secret society miasma of hooded dudes in sheets. While once upon a time the church carried a big stick, as did the KKK let's not prop up dead donkeys; it's the wealth pornographers and corporate godheads that wield the power. And their wealth is about their here and now. Legacy may happen through children but secret gods? Sounds like a Simpson's episode with men pissing around the bamboo grove under Owl statues.

But is it so much of a great conspiracy, this desire of men to wield their multi-million dollar bonuses for peeing in the staff lounge during the buffet, or for the kings to have the masses bend over to be good consumers for them? Nothing new there. That's all that history ever wrote. The real trick is not to see yourself as a slave or a cog lest you be relegated to thinking you are just a ghost in the machine.
ghost_in_the_machine_by_linnsetane-d5vqan7.jpg
Linking these known and imagined histories to the present moment of the great RISK game of planet bankster earth (our real history brought to you by Parker Brothers, now Hasbro) is another game played with geometry and imagination. You can make any group of symbols, texts and histories say whatever you want. And you can paint political aspirations onto these and call this one the anointed one and that one the 33rd son of satan. And you should keep doing that. i admire the unapologetic cut of your jib.

The bigger mystery is why do we continue to buy into this narrative and adopt the role and mantle of slave? People need to check out of that mode of thinking and live better lives in spite of the perceived grand design apparent from the consequences of the context of your birth. No one is a prisoner. You are where you are. Vote accordingly. Results may be good, may be bad - it's perspective.

Everyone's sheep. Grabbing your militia guns and playing rebel army reminds me of time spent in the sandbox with little green plastic men waging wars against the spiders and grasshoppers i had brought into my theatre. The theatre of war is what men do. Talk about white privilege at work in America. In other countries, when men head with their guns into the hills we call them the Taliban, Terrorists: Y'All Qaeda indeed. Taking over a bird sanctuary? land stolen from indigenous people with guns and lies...note the irony and learn from Australia's radical gun law shifts. There's a practical reality that exists outside the coloring book of the mythic conspiracies.
VYJBP5E.jpg
Back to symbols: Ufology suffers much of the same conspiratorial blight, people making up crap about things that never really happened and connecting dots in the sky and dots of video till they form an outline of motherships in the sky. And then the symbolism begins and the mythology is written. Ufology is most often a conversations of mythologists talking to each other across time, convincing each other, and mostly themselves, that the way that they have outlined it in the power point, in the book, on the podcast, at the conference is the true way that it is. Bollocks. Personal fantasies. Personal narratives. Channelled and unchannelled. Everything and nothing is a synchronicity. Oh, quick, look up in sky above the Turkish horizon! There's a couple of pilots on the good ship Alien Lollipop. And did you see that cube descending out of the wormhole in the sky above Texas? Looked like Mecca descending in the centre of Saturn like rings of clouds. Believe accordingly, I suppose.

Back