• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Rule Of Law No Longer Exists In Western Civilization

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[I have restrained myself from posting politically-provocative articles for months, but this one needs to be re-posted. IMO most Americans are in a state of waking coma and this article illustrates how this state of non-awareness could very well have unintended consequences. Call me "paranoid" or one of the 'black helicopter crowd.' but mark my words: America is a tinderbox inside an ammo dump cringing from a potential loose match (let alone 'canon'). As we stumble into 2016, we are living that fake Chinese curse of 'living in interesting times...'—çhris]

By Paul Craig Roberts

Complete article HERE:

My work documenting how the law was lost began about a quarter of a century ago. A close friend and distinguished attorney, Dean Booth, first brought to my attention the erosion of the legal principles on which rests the rule of law in the United States. My columns on the subject got the attention of an educational institution that invited me to give a lecture on the subject. Subsequently, I was invited to give a lecture on “How The Law Was Lost” at the Benjamin Cardozo School of Law in New York City.

The work coalesced into a book, The Tyranny Of Good Intentions, coauthored with my research associate, Lawrence M. Stratton, published in 2000, with an expanded edition published in 2008. We were able to demonstrate that Sir Thomas More’s warning about prosecutors and courts disregarding law in order to more easily convict undesirables and criminals has had the result of turning law away from being a shield of the people and making it into a weapon in the hands of government. That is what we witness in the saga of the Hammonds, long-time ranchers in the Harney Basin of Oregon.

With the intervention of Ammon Bundy, another rancher who suffered illegal persecution by the Bureau of Land Management but stood them off with help from armed militia, and his supporters, the BLM’s decades long persecution of the innocent Hammonds might have come to a crisis before you read this.

Bundy and militiamen, whose count varies from 15 to 150 in the presstitute media, have seized an Oregon office of the BLM as American liberty’s protest against the frame-up of the Hammonds on false charges. As I write the Oregon National Guard and FBI are on the way.

The militiamen have said that they are prepared to die for principles, and the rule of law is one of them. Of course, the presstitute media is making the militiamen into the lawbreakers—and even calling them terrorists—and not the federal government’s illegal prosecution of the Hammonds, whose crime was their refusal to sell their ranch to the government to be included in the Masher National Wildlife Refuge.

If there are only 15 militiamen, there is a good chance that they will all be killed, but if there are 150 armed militiamen prepared for a shootout, the outcome could be different... SNIP

...I can attest with full confidence that the United States no longer has a rule of law. The USA is a lawless country. By that I do not mean what conservative Republicans mean, which is, if I understand them, that racial minorities violate law with something close to impunity. What I mean is that only the mega-banks and the One Percent have legal protection, and that is because these people control the government. For everyone else law is a weapon in the hands of the government to be used against the American people. [my emphasis]

The fact that the shield of law no longer exists for American citizens is why, according to US Department of Justice statistics, only 4 percent of federal felonies ever go to trial. Almost the entirety of federal felonies are settled by coerced plea bargains that force defendants to admit to crimes that they did not commit in order to avoid “expanded indictments” that, if presented to the typical stupid, trusting, gullible American “jury of their peers,” would lock them away for hundreds of years.

American justice is a joke. It does not exist. You can see this in the American prison population. “Freedom and Democracy” America not only has the largest percentage of its population in prison than any country on the planet, but also the largest number of prisoners.

If you consider that “authoritarian” China has four times the population of the United States but fewer prisoners, you understand that “authoritarian” China has a more protective rule of law than the United States.

Compared to “freedom and democracy America,” Russia has hardly anyone in prison. Yet, Washington and its media whores have defined the President of Russia as “the new Hitler.”

The only thing we can conclude from the facts is that the United States Government and those ignorant fools who worship it are evil incarnate.

Out of evil comes dictatorship. The White House Fool, at best a two-bit punk, has decided that he doesn’t like the Second Amendment to the US Constitution any more than he likes any of the other constitutional protections of US citizens. He is looking for dictatorial methods, that is, unlegislated executive orders, to overturn the Second Amendment. He has the corrupt US Department of Justice, a criminal organization, looking for ways for the dictator to overturn both Congressional legislation and Supreme Court rulings.

The media whores have fallen in line with the would-be dictator. All we hear is “gun violence.” If only Karl Marx were still with us. He would ridicule those who turn inanimate objects into purposeful actors. It is extraordinary that the American left-wing thinks that guns, not people, kill people.

The position of the “progressive left-wing” in the United States is perplexing. Here are Americans, immersed into a police state, as are the Hammonds, and the progressive left-wing wants to disarm the population.

Whatever this “progressive left-wing opposition” is, it has nothing in common with revolutionaries. The American left-wing is totally irrevelant, a defeated force that sold out and no longer represents the people or the truth.... SNIP

REST OF ARTICLE HERE:

I have to admit that I can see the ranchers side of this, the length of the prison term those two guys got for letting a fire set on their own lands get out of their hands was f***ing ridiculous. If a lighting strike occurred it would have been a different thing, still I can't help but wonder what the result would be if AIM had done the same complaining about government over-reach.

The guns may be considered an unnecessary element by some but I don't think the Feds are going to listen to a bunch of people sitting in and see their side. Armed protesters will get the Feds attention.

Last edited:
I have restrained myself from posting politically-provocative articles for months, but this one needs to be re-posted. IMO most Americans are in a state of waking coma and this article illustrates how this state of non-awareness could very well have unintended consequences. Call me "paranoid" or one of the 'black helicopter crowd.' but mark my words: America is a tinderbox inside an ammo dump cringing from a potential loose match (let alone 'canon'). As we stumble into 2016, we are living that fake Chinese curse of 'living in interesting times...'—çhris]

I don't consider these discussions to be political discussions. Step One to all of that is the realization that members of both the Left and Right are involved, working as bosom buddies. Step Two is to realize some of these Conspiracies pre-date Republicans, Democrats, and 1776. Think about what Roberts is talking about, and then apply Farrell's Babylon's Banksters to them. This is not a Left vs. Right thing, but an Elite versus the Profane thing, IMO. Nor is ANY of this new.

I congratulate you on loosening your self-imposed restraints, for that is a HUGE problem I see in the field of UFOlogy. The whole damn field of UFOlogy is painted into a corner. As a generalization, there is only one answer for the phenomena - little green men in flying saucers from another Solar System and planet, and only one Conspiracy the US government is involved in - Disclosure.

An accident? Did UFOers paint themselves into a corner, or were they led there?..? Is it an accident that 50% of Americans, with NO proof or ever having witnessed a phenomenon themselves, are willing to accept that any sky-bound phenomena is due to little green men in flying saucers from a distant planet, and will just accept, from that point forward, what they are told by Authority? I think they were led there, and until UFOers are willing to break the taboos of discussion, like talking 'politics' or conspiracies, they are going to stay in that corner.

Someone with some reputation, like yourself, needs to start talking about this stuff to UFOers, for it is all interrelated.

What's the problem with the state of UFOlogy, an issue I heard again mentioned on the paracast in the most recent episode? It begins with most UFOers having no clue as to who this is:

Fuchs.margin_(MMW10F50_f6r)_detail.jpg Roman.de.renart.2.jpg

Those are pics from texts that are centuries old. The Vatican has documentation of Reynard the Fox, The Trickster, going back Centuries. Concerning the Trickster concept, you are on the forefront in UFOlogy in discussing and looking into such concepts. But,compared to the Vatican, your research is centuries behind theirs. That is no insult to you, just an illustration of how close minded UFOlogy (again, a generalization and not a statement about you personally - I found a MUFON LA talk you did about a decade ago telling them to wake up to some of this stuff and to stop blaming it all on little green men) is in its research parameters.

Tell me, Chris, do you know the difference between the Spirit World and a different Dimension? Is there one? Can Evil exist in another Dimension, as it absolutely exists here in our Material World, and can that Evil access this Dimension, the Material World? Perhaps UFOlogy has tried, unsuccessfully, to reinvent the wheel. And it is time, as you are doing here, to start over with some of the conclusions UFOers have come to about this stuff.

While this post may have seemingly strayed off topic, there is an overriding unity between all of this stuff and the 'lawless' 1%ers. Make no mistake that some of those 1%ers running the show have a firm grasp of some aspects of the paranormal and absolutely do 'interact' with it to a certain extent.

The groups with the most knowledge about the paranormal will also be a part of the groups Roberts refers to, so researching, investigating, and being willing to talk about such things, as you are here, are paramount to having any chance of any understanding of Truth with this stuff ...

While we share the same first name, my surname is that of Reynard's. So this Fox is going to head on back to my Labyrinth in Malperdy to check out your The Mysterious San Luis Valley CD I recv'd in the mail a couple of days ago. The Event Log is why I ordered it, to match to things from my Research angles - I'm tracking multiple Secret Societies through the SLV over the course of time ...

Last edited:
[I have restrained myself from posting politically-provocative articles for months, but this one needs to be re-posted. IMO most Americans are in a state of waking coma and this article illustrates how this state of non-awareness could very well have unintended consequences. Call me "paranoid" or one of the 'black helicopter crowd.' but mark my words: America is a tinderbox inside an ammo dump cringing from a potential loose match (let alone 'canon'). As we stumble into 2016, we are living that fake Chinese curse of 'living in interesting times...'—çhris]

By Paul Craig Roberts

Complete article HERE:

My work documenting how the law was lost began about a quarter of a century ago. A close friend and distinguished attorney, Dean Booth, first brought to my attention the erosion of the legal principles on which rests the rule of law in the United States. My columns on the subject got the attention of an educational institution that invited me to give a lecture on the subject. Subsequently, I was invited to give a lecture on “How The Law Was Lost” at the Benjamin Cardozo School of Law in New York City.

The work coalesced into a book, The Tyranny Of Good Intentions, coauthored with my research associate, Lawrence M. Stratton, published in 2000, with an expanded edition published in 2008. We were able to demonstrate that Sir Thomas More’s warning about prosecutors and courts disregarding law in order to more easily convict undesirables and criminals has had the result of turning law away from being a shield of the people and making it into a weapon in the hands of government. That is what we witness in the saga of the Hammonds, long-time ranchers in the Harney Basin of Oregon.

With the intervention of Ammon Bundy, another rancher who suffered illegal persecution by the Bureau of Land Management but stood them off with help from armed militia, and his supporters, the BLM’s decades long persecution of the innocent Hammonds might have come to a crisis before you read this.

Bundy and militiamen, whose count varies from 15 to 150 in the presstitute media, have seized an Oregon office of the BLM as American liberty’s protest against the frame-up of the Hammonds on false charges. As I write the Oregon National Guard and FBI are on the way.

The militiamen have said that they are prepared to die for principles, and the rule of law is one of them. Of course, the presstitute media is making the militiamen into the lawbreakers—and even calling them terrorists—and not the federal government’s illegal prosecution of the Hammonds, whose crime was their refusal to sell their ranch to the government to be included in the Masher National Wildlife Refuge.

If there are only 15 militiamen, there is a good chance that they will all be killed, but if there are 150 armed militiamen prepared for a shootout, the outcome could be different... SNIP

...I can attest with full confidence that the United States no longer has a rule of law. The USA is a lawless country. By that I do not mean what conservative Republicans mean, which is, if I understand them, that racial minorities violate law with something close to impunity. What I mean is that only the mega-banks and the One Percent have legal protection, and that is because these people control the government. For everyone else law is a weapon in the hands of the government to be used against the American people. [my emphasis]

The fact that the shield of law no longer exists for American citizens is why, according to US Department of Justice statistics, only 4 percent of federal felonies ever go to trial. Almost the entirety of federal felonies are settled by coerced plea bargains that force defendants to admit to crimes that they did not commit in order to avoid “expanded indictments” that, if presented to the typical stupid, trusting, gullible American “jury of their peers,” would lock them away for hundreds of years.

American justice is a joke. It does not exist. You can see this in the American prison population. “Freedom and Democracy” America not only has the largest percentage of its population in prison than any country on the planet, but also the largest number of prisoners.

If you consider that “authoritarian” China has four times the population of the United States but fewer prisoners, you understand that “authoritarian” China has a more protective rule of law than the United States.

Compared to “freedom and democracy America,” Russia has hardly anyone in prison. Yet, Washington and its media whores have defined the President of Russia as “the new Hitler.”

The only thing we can conclude from the facts is that the United States Government and those ignorant fools who worship it are evil incarnate.

Out of evil comes dictatorship. The White House Fool, at best a two-bit punk, has decided that he doesn’t like the Second Amendment to the US Constitution any more than he likes any of the other constitutional protections of US citizens. He is looking for dictatorial methods, that is, unlegislated executive orders, to overturn the Second Amendment. He has the corrupt US Department of Justice, a criminal organization, looking for ways for the dictator to overturn both Congressional legislation and Supreme Court rulings.

The media whores have fallen in line with the would-be dictator. All we hear is “gun violence.” If only Karl Marx were still with us. He would ridicule those who turn inanimate objects into purposeful actors. It is extraordinary that the American left-wing thinks that guns, not people, kill people.

The position of the “progressive left-wing” in the United States is perplexing. Here are Americans, immersed into a police state, as are the Hammonds, and the progressive left-wing wants to disarm the population.

Whatever this “progressive left-wing opposition” is, it has nothing in common with revolutionaries. The American left-wing is totally irrevelant, a defeated force that sold out and no longer represents the people or the truth.... SNIP

REST OF ARTICLE HERE:

Thanks Chris that was a really good read and great post.

Now for anyone trying to get up to speed with the back story to what is going on in Oregon read this : Full Story About What's Going on In Oregon - "Militia" Take Over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge In Protest to Hammond Family Persecution...

Now please note this is not the normal place I would go to for anything but it was posted in a chat thread I was reading while trying to make sense of the whole situation... sometimes you have to tread paths you would not normally walk to find needed info.

Anyway I agree with you Chris your nation is tinder dry and a wild fire is coming... hold onto your hat because 2016 is going to be a wild ride I feel.

Last edited:
In the interests of full disclosure, I make my living practicing law (although some might doubt that postconviction death penalty work gives me much credibility). I also consider myself to be progressive-left and believe that there is the potential for change that Mr Roberts denies. I wish Roberts had done something to change economic policy when he worked for Reagan because that administration set in motion much of the transfer of wealth we have seen since then. But I suppose he only worked there for a year.

Undoubtedly, though, I might find myself in agreement with some of what Roberts has written. Citizens United further entrenched the interests of the wealthy and is one of the biggest impediments to retaking democracy. Habeas has been decimated in the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act. The Patriot Act traded away constitutional protection. I could go on. But I also note that the main challenge to the prison-industrial complex has come from the left and progressive movements have organized against the reaches of these decisions and laws.

As a defense attorney I sympathize with the Hammonds. But I also don't think the common law of the militias presents any more of an answer in Oregon than when it is practiced by Sean David Morton. I don't think armed (dis)organized militias will preserve the constitution. And perhaps the Bundys should have talked more with the Paiutes before occupying the building.

For that matter, I found Wounded Knee, Alcatraz, and the Occupy movement to be more inspiring than the present action by the Oregon ranchers.

We do live in interesting times. But the times have often been interesting. And freedom has never come easy. As the IWW singer Utah Phillips used to say, a long memory is the most radical idea in the country, and we certainly remember those who have faced interesting times and organized in ways that expanded freedom. I am not sure that the Oregon events offer that potential.

Last edited:
In the interests of full disclosure, I make my living practicing law (although some might doubt that postconviction death penalty work gives me much credibility). I also consider myself to be progressive-left and believe that there is the potential for change that Mr Roberts denies. I wish Roberts had done something to change economic policy when he worked for Reagan because that administration set in motion much of the transfer of wealth we have seen since then. But I suppose he only worked there for a year.

Undoubtedly, though, I might find myself in agreement with some of what Roberts has written. Citizens United further entrenched the interests of the wealthy and is one of the biggest impediments to retaking democracy. Habeas has been decimated in the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act. The Patriot Act traded away constitutional protection. I could go on.

But I also don't think the common law of the Hammonds presents any more of an answer in Oregon than when it is practiced by Sean David Morton. I don't think armed (dis)organized militias will preserve the constitution. And perhaps the Bundys should have talked more with the Paiutes before occupying the building.

For that matter, I found Wounded Knee, Alcatraz, and the Occupy movement to be more inspiring than the present action by the Oregon ranchers.

We do live in interesting times. But the times have often been interesting. And freedom has never come easy. As the IWW singer Utah Phillips used to say, a long memory is the most radical idea in the country, and we certainly remember those who have faced interesting times and organized in ways that expanded freedom. I am not sure that the Oregon events offer that potential.

Interestingly enough the Hammonds never asked the Bundys to take action the way they have... I see this ending in an ugly way if the Fed's do not diffuse the situation slowly and peacefully.

Interestingly enough the Hammonds never asked the Bundys to take action the way they have... I see this ending in an ugly way if the Fed's do not diffuse the situation slowly and peacefully.

The Feds seem like they learned something from Ruby Ridge and Waco, not to mention Wounded Knee. People were asking why they did not shut off the power and the roads, but with the Pacific Patriots calling on its members to form a safety perimeter and Ammon Bundy claiming divine guidance . . . A lot of potential for things to end ugly.

The occupation seems to have overshadowed a lot of the legitimate claims the Hammonds seem to have.

I was thinking about whether they could have been charged under a lesser offense. In my state they could have. Under federal law, perhaps not - posting something off the top of my head in the morning is probably not the best idea.

Certainly in terms of sentencing, the Hammonds got what they bargained for - a concurrent term in exchange for waiving an appeal of the verdict. The trial court found that the mandatory sentence was cruel and unusual and imposed a sentence based on general guidelines. The Ninth Circuit disagreed. There was nothing particular remarkable about the result.

Mandatory minimums are the real problem here. That issue will not be solved by occupying the nature preserve.

In the interests of full disclosure, I make my living practicing law (although some might doubt that postconviction death penalty work gives me much credibility). I also consider myself to be progressive-left and believe that there is the potential for change that Mr Roberts denies. I wish Roberts had done something to change economic policy when he worked for Reagan because that administration set in motion much of the transfer of wealth we have seen since then.

Let me stop you right there, counselor. Take your 'progressive-left' goggles off for a minute. Since you brought up the Reagan Administration, let's talk about the Grace Commission and its findings:

The report said that one-third of all income taxes are consumed by waste and inefficiency in the federal government, and another one-third escapes collection owing to the underground economy. “With two thirds of everyone’s personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt and by federal government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services [that] taxpayers expect from their government.

The Grace Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EDIT: To be clear, that is talking about Income Tax being shipped overseas (and some kept domestically). Government services (roads, military, etc.), are paid for using other taxes and tariffs, not Income Tax - all your Income Tax ends up in the pockets of the 1%ers to pay the interest on the Federal debt.

Who owns the federal debt? Why is it that a mind-numbing percentage of the population thinks the Federal Reserve is a part of our government? It ain't. It is a privately owned bank that profits off of US debt. Oh yea. It also prints our money, controls the Money Supply, and is accountable to NOBODY in our government. It controls our economy, and can crash it at will. Doubt me on that? Listen to Greenspan himself tell you who has control over the Fed. This is not the first Central Bank in the US, either. Andrew Jackson went to war with the first Central Bank. He was also the first President to deal with an assassination attempt. This current iteration of Banksters goes back to 1913.

And you think the transfer of wealth to the 1%ers started with Reagan? Lol. It was a Progressive Liberal that signed off on it, Woodrow Wilson. It was also that Progressive Liberal who sent thugs across the US, his 4 Minute Speech Men, spreading propaganda and drumming up young men to go be cannon fodder in WWI, to fight the battles of the Elite. But, according to you, that is Conservative stuff, right - helping funnel more money to the 1%ers, sending young men to die in wars for no reason, etc.

Get it? At the upper levels, they don't give two shits about Liberal or Conservative issues, only the Elite and the Profane. This left-right stuff is mostly designed to keep us Profane yelling and screaming at each other, and our eyes off the real Bad Guys ...

Milton Friedman, who's economic philosophy you would not agree with as he is from the Austrian and Chicago Schools, like F.A. Hayek and Ludwig von Mises, won the Economics version of the Noble for his work on the Monetary History of the US. In that work, he suggested what caused the Great Depression was the Federal Reserve having too much money in circulation. They had the Money Supply wrong. Ben Bernake admitted to this, as well:

Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve System. I would like to say to Milton and Anna: Regarding the Great Depression. You're right, we did it.

Now, what you need to ask yourself Barrister Mulvaney, is if that was an accident. That the Federal Reserve Bank 'accidentally' caused The WORLDWIDE Great Depression. And then, you need to wake up if you think it was an accident. And then you need to take off your progressive left goggles, as conservatives need to take off theirs, when trying to sort this stuff out at the upper levels, as you are ...

Last edited:
You might want to ask yourself in these troubling times, who benefits? (cui bono) There is uranium and lots of minerals under the ground of these Western ranches. The government would love nothing better than to move those ranchers off the land and then sell the rights to mine to all their corporate cronies. You might also want to read some alternative news sites rather than the 5 or 6 corporate news groups where you will get the government line.

Let me expand upon something I said:

Get it? At the upper levels, they don't give two shits about Liberal or Conservative issues, only the Elite and the Profane. This left-right stuff is mostly designed to keep us Profane yelling and screaming at each other, and our eyes off the real Bad Guys ...

You cannot get anymore left than the Bolshevik Revolution. The Jesuits laid a good foundation for Marx and Engles with their Reductions they formed in the New World south of us. But I digress. Those things get pricey, those Revolutions. They cost money. So, where did Lenin and the Boys get their Revolution Duckets? You need to look no further than Leon Trotsky. The Multiple Secret Society member, Leon, was in New York, prior to setting sail and hooking up with Lenin, who had been residing in Germany.

Jacob Schiff, of the investment bank Kuhn, Loeb & Co., paid Trotsky's rent while he stayed there. Hooked him up with a chauffeured limo, etc. Schiff also helped finance the first revolution attempt in 1905.

And guess who got on a boat in New York with fistfulls of cash from New York Banksters? Well, the $10,000 he had on him he said came from Germany when the Canadian border police arrested him when the ship stopped in Halifax. Canada caught wind via London via telegram of revolutionaries on their way across the pond. British Secret Service, who's agent Trotsky was set up the German thing to clear suspicion. Then the British Embassy in Washington D.C. gets involved and tells Canada to release him. And off to Mother Russia to proceed to engage in all sorts of horrific, sometimes indescribable things. Like reports escaping of what the Cheka were doing. Nightmarish stuff that would make the Aztec Show proud.

Speaking of that Aztec Show, there is an Esoteric Tradition out there that fully explains why it was Mexico City Trotsky fled to (to latter have his head smashed in and die) when Stalin booted him out of The Fun. But, that is a discussion for another thread ...

Do any of you really think it was a coincidence that the Empire State Building, in the Empire State, was lit up Red and Gold in honor of Mao's getting handed fistfulls of cash and Marx's Little Red Book and sent off to exterminate who knows how many tens of millions? In 2009, in Honor of Mao's Dirty Work kicking off the Slaughter in 1949, the Empire State Building was lit Red and Gold, to honor Mao's and Communist China's 60th Anniversary.

I watched what happened in Tienanmen Square. Think that that dude with the Biggest Brass Balls around is anywhere to be found? Or do you think he is dead or in jail for life? And the Capitalists in New York are honoring the Communists? Wtf?!? Or at least that is what one should ask themselves about stuff like this. Think they are lighting up a building red white and blue in Bejing on July 4th, lol?

2009-10-01-esb2.jpg

How does that work? How are these big Right Wing Capitalist justifying funding and PLANNING Revolutions of the Left? I'll tell ya how. They don't give a shit about any of that. At that level, there is no left wing/right wing stuff. It is Elite and Profane. They only care about their power and control. The Banksters had a bit of a problem with 'Ol Czar Nicky. He kept them out of Russia. He would not allow a Central Bank. Guess what one of the main tenants of Communism is? The Comrades must have a Central Bank. This goes back to the Civil War, too, with Russia in support of Lincoln, who was fighting Bankster interests. Who do you think funded the Civil War, for it was funded. I'll give you a hint. The Mercantile Banksters really, really liked the really cheap slave labor cotton being shipped across the pond so they could maximize profits off of said slave labor. And who do you think got the Slave Trade going to begin with ...

Forget all about that Left/Right stuff when looking into this stuff, a pitfall Roberts still hasn't entirely avoided. Else, you won't get this stuff figured out ...

Last edited:
And a hush falls over the crowd ...

Well, since nobody else is talking, it must mean I have all ya'll's rapt attention and yer on the edge of yer seat, wantin' yerself some more Cat Jockey.

Or, I crashed the party, and everyone left, lol. I'll wrap my thread hijack up with this post, and do so with some comments specific to the article posted:

I can attest with full confidence that the United States no longer has a rule of law. The USA is a lawless country
What I mean is that only the mega-banks and the One Percent have legal protection, and that is because these people control the government. For everyone else law is a weapon in the hands of the government to be used against the American people.

Here is the thing. It isn't an issue of 'no longer', but one of 'never was'. Indeed the law has been used as a weapon of the government against the American people - starting with the Native American people. Manifest Destiny, anyone? Sorry, Chief. We bought this land from France, so get the hell off of it. Here, let us help ya get going with our rifles ...

And against African people. And against a lot of people, including its own citizens, as Roberts means. And there is nothing new going on in Oregon, is there, with the US government using force to remove people from their own homes and land, is there?

If Conspiracy 101 is the International Banksters, then Conspiracy 102 is the Royal & Aristocratic Families of Europe, and 103 is The Vatican. And those three entities have, and have had, way, way more control over the American government and American society than people know, including people like Roberts that are starting to say, "Hey, wtf?!? The System is rigged!", but only in the context of relatively modern politics. That it is implied that the Founding Fathers were 'pure and virtuous' in their attempts back in 1776. And that they were all on the up and up. They weren't, certainly not all of them. Ben Franklin, for one, was dirty as hell. Illuminati all the way.

Illuminati?!? Why Cat Jockey, yer nuts. Your retired skibum/river rat ass lives in Colorado, the High Country, and yer smokin' a little too much of that funny smellin' stuff. While that may be the case, lol, I assure you I ain't nuts. Nor am I incorrect. Yes the Illuminati is real. And if you don't believe me, let's read what 'Ol George Washington had to say about the Illuminati:

It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

This was in response to someone sending him the book, Proofs of a Conspiracy, penned by a Scot, John Robison, outlying the Bavarian Illuminati's activities and intent.

Look the hell out for those Jacobites, and the Paris Secret Society Lodges that harbor, spawn, and send them out into the world, for blood baths can follow ...

And what people consider the Illuminati got its start on May 1st, 1776, By ex-Jesuit Bavarian, Adam Weishaupt. But the Illuminati has branches far older than that. Take Los Alumbrados, from Spain:

allum1.jpg alum2.jpg alum3.jpg

The KKK didn't invent those Secret Society clown suits, did they? And there were members of that branch of the Illuminati over here long before 1776 and Plymouth Rock. Where do you think who is called Christopher Columbus got his info about things over here? He married into the Knights of Christ of Portugal, reputedly, who were leftover Templars on the Iberian Penninsula, and I know of one PhD who suggests his info came from Byzantine Archives, a theory I favor.

The larger point being that none of this is new, this lawlessness of the 'mega-banks and the One Percent'. What's new is Roberts' realization of how the world actually works, and has been working for quite some time. I don't point that out to be pedantic, but because it is important to understand. That One Percent is not entirely, or sometimes even closely, unified on all things. It operates as an oligarchical structure, with in-fighting, alliances, changes in alliance, etc. All of which has the price ultimately paid by us, the Profane. It operates over the course of time and over familial generations, a HUGELY important point to grasp when trying to figure this stuff out - plans are often executed over the course of decades, and decades.

Further, it ain't just the parties he refers to exhibiting lawlessness.

I can remember visiting my Grandpa's farm in NE Iowa as a kid. The doors of his house were never locked. He didn't have a key ring, because the ignition key never left the ignition of his vehicles, even when parked in town in front of a store, etc. So, I ask any of you who are at least my age (43), do you see a difference from when you were a kid? Not a difference in the Elite, but a difference in us Profane?

Do you indeed see a more lawless Profane than when you were a child? I sure as hell do. Do you think that a coincidence, or has society been guided through what we are exposed to with this thing loosely called 'Culture'?

There most definitely is a They, and They have quite the intimate understanding of human nature, and know how to manipulate the thoughts and thinking of large groups of people. And they absolutely do so ...

Transferring on to just a taste of Conspiracy 102, I'll bring up Czar Nicholas. And Kaiser Wilhem (hmm ... Czar=Kaisar=Cæsar - ain't an accident, people, and did you ever ask yourself, "If Hitler was the Third Reich, then what were Reichs 1 & 2?). And the King George V of England. SO, Czar Nicholas, was a good Russian Emperor from a along line of borscht eating, vodkas drinking Russians, right? And King George V descends from some long, long line of distinguished English Kings, enjoying their bangers and mash and tea, right? Not right. Those two were some bratwurst eating, bier drinking a-holes. Here is Czar Nicholas next to his first cousin King George V:

images.jpg

Another one, and then let's bring in another cousin, Kaiser Wilhelm and Czar Nicky. Nice hat.

nicholas-george-wilhelm-and-nicholas.jpg

And one of cousins George and Wilhelm:

cousins_2813167k.jpg

And then, it went from Royal Family Cousin' Lovin', to Royal Family Feuding. And who paid the price? Wilhelm, who was the 'bad guy', survived the war just fine. Couldn't call himself Caesar anymore, lost some power, but retired from Kaisership quite comfortably. And the millions, upon millions of mustard gassed, blown to bits Profane, how did that little Family Feud work out for them?

And the current Queen? A little old crumpets and tea gal herself? Hardly. bathed in saur kraut, she is. Her real name is Saxe-Coburg & Gotha, a German House. The name was changed to the oh so English sounding House of Windsor as a result of WWI and the anti-german sentiment amongst the English Subjects.

And Czar Nicky's wife, teh Russian Empresses Alexandra Fyodorovna, why Nick took a local lady for a Bride, eh? Pfft. Her real name is Alix of Hesse and by Rhine. And where is the House of Hesse located? Why by the Rhine, which sure as hell ain't in Russia. The House of Hesse is of import to Conspiracy 101, for it is the House from which Mayor Amschel Rothschild sprung onto the scene. The House of Hesse was involved in the American revolution. Seen this painting before?:

Washington_Crossing_the_Delaware_by_Emanuel_Leutze,_MMA-NYC,_1851.jpg

Good 'Ol George crossing the Delaware to fight him sum Redcoats, right? Lol. Try Hessians - Germany Mercenaries rented to King George III of England (of course, another German - his ass didn't even speak English, or barely did) by the German House of Hesse. The Rothschilds, of course, went on to occupy the Templar influenced City of London, which is not London. It is a unique City-State type thing within London. It is like Washington D.C. and the Vatican - separate City-State type entities within a country that have autonomy. Look the hell out for those three City-States ...

As mentioned, much of what you beLIEve in this world is complete and utter bullshit.

Still with me Creepy Green Light? I told ya in that other thread to follow me a round so you could learn something about all of this stuff you haven't spent 2 seconds ever looking into - merely mocking and deriding - just like they trained you to do. Let's touch a bit on Conspiracy 104, Secret Societies, many of which are nothing more than foot soldiers for the Royals/Vatican/Others, and some of their beliefs. Here is a painting, showing the Goddess Columbia, 'Illuminating' the way for Manifest Destiny:

American_progress.JPG
And here is the Goddess Columbia in her preferred color, Blue:

columbia-a1.jpg

Hmm ... Christopher Columbus, Columbia, District of Columbia. Surely a coincidence, right Creepy? Who is this Columbia gal. Is she the Christ-Bearing (what the name Christopher means) Columbia? Is this the Goddess Columbia?:

o-MARY-BREASTFEEDING-JESUS-facebook.jpg

Nah, that's Mary and that little Baby Jesus Dude. And Mary adorned in her color, Blue. Is this Columbia?:

imhotepmuseum11b.jpg

Nah, that's Isis nursing the little Baby Horus Dude. Good 'Ol Isis. Her color was Blue, too. Must be a coincidence, eh Creepy? What's up with all these Ladies with a boob hanging out and dressed in Blue? Is this Columbia?:

BernhardClairvaux_Lactatio_SourceUnknown.jpg

Nah, that's that Mary Lady and the Baby Horus, err, I mean Jesus, again, in a rendition of whatt is known as the Lactation of St, Bernard.

Nevermind, Creepy. I'm going to overload yer noggin with too much of my Fodder of Goodness to stimulate nourishing thought, and you'll end up blowing a fuse up there. Whatever color pill it was in The Matrix that you take to go back to sleep, to remain immune from Truth and Reality, well, take that one. Nighty, night, sweetcheeks.

Losing any of the rest of ya with this stuff? There is still much to see down the Rabbit Hole, lol ...

Conspiracy 201 begins with an intimate study of symbols, including heraldry of all of the aforementioned groups. To give you a taste of the kinds of things you can find buried within that study, take a look a the Heraldry of Socialism:

Socialist heraldry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note some common things? Lot's of gears, wheat, Masonic hammers, etc. And East Germany isn't hiding it from anyone with their Masonic Compass, are they? I mentioned Trotsky was a member of multiple Secret Societies. I wasn't kidding. Lot's of Rising Suns, too. Where have all ya'll heard that Dawn of a New Day thing before? And that Red Star, the Heart of the Scorpio, Antares, the Anti-Aries, well, look the hell out. And the Sickle of Saturn, and His harvested wheat, well look the hell out for the people that worship Saturn ...

What's the point of all of this? Once you get figured out there exists such conditions Roberts speaks about, and the lawless, 'one percenters', well, I suggest it in your best interest to figure out just who those '1%ers' are and what they are all about. And this post has been far from inclusive of everyone and everything ...

Wakey, wakey u UFOers ...

Last edited:
Oh yea. Ignore the rest of the Sheeple, and observe and think like Trevor, for he knows what the hell he is talking about, and indeed, the Man and the Dog are working together ... :

wnd_1eb676037305d1dee573d0a682d6ffcf.jpg

Now, I'll leave all ya'll the hell alone, lol ...

I think some sheeple deep down know there is truth in what you say but they don't know what,if anything they can do about it.The rest are distracted by shiny things,reality tv,the Kardashians,Xboxes,iPads the cult of celebrity etcetera.I'm glad I'm nearer the end of my life than the beginning because the on going brain washing of the masses is depressing in the extreme.

Apparently, I told a bit of a fib. It seems I have one more in me. I was talking about Christopher Columbus, Christopher's name is Christopher, my name is Christopher, and then, I'm looking at my dog. And to top it all off, I just made a comment about Man and Dog working together, and I thought, "Hey, I wonder if these UFOers know about St Christopher, the Dog Dude Saint."

Surely all ya'll do, for there are reported appearances of him in the Uintah Basin, and it has been discussed on The Paracast:

StCh1.jpg StCh2.jpg StCh3.jpg StCh4.jpg StCh5.jpg StCh6.jpg

The first one is St. Christopher kickin' it with St. Stephen. Notice the tonsure haircut of Steve, symbolizing the Rings of Saturn. How did they know ?...? And the one with my namesake carrying that little Baby Jesus Dude across the River, well what's that all about? Hmm ... I seem to remember something about a dog taking someone's soul across the River in teh Afterlife. His name was Annubis. And that is precisely what those depictions of Jesus are - his Soul. It isn;t Baby Jesus, it is Little Adult Jesus. In Eastern Orthodox Iconography - creepy little adult/baby person is that person's Soul. No, Creepy, I wasn't talking to you, go back to sleep, buddy.

Speaking of creepy, it feels kinda of creepy knowing details of people's life that I don't know, like the fact that the other Christopher here went to Catholic School, like I did, but, you are a bigtime Celeb, so the gossip is out on ya, lol. Don't stray too far from the Church, now, for She has Basement Doors in need of Kicking Wide the F Open in your search for Answers ...

I think some sheeple deep down know there is truth in what you say but they don't know what,if anything they can do about it.The rest are distracted by shiny things,reality tv,the Kardashians,Xboxes,iPads the cult of celebrity etcetera.I'm glad I'm nearer the end of my life than the beginning because the on going brain washing of the masses is depressing in the extreme.

It is overwhelming to think about, I agree with all of that. I decided to NOT give in, though:

For want of a Nail, the Shoe was lost.
For want of a Shoe, the Horse was lost.
For want of Horse, the Rider was lost.
For want of a Rider, the Battle was lost.
For want of a Battle, the War was lost.
For want of a War, the Kingdom was lost.

What's goin' on, Ron. I'm Cat Jockey the Nail Hunter. Nice to meet ya ...

Back