• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Rule Of Law No Longer Exists In Western Civilization

but it's just the reality you paint. some paint by numbers. some paint their own puzzle. some paint it so that it looks like the sky is falling.

sometimes i just cant help but get lured back in, but some conversations are just too attractive. just a minor personal opinion, CJ, but i think you may have found your best personal dance partner in Sir Robert Baird, as you are both able to wax on with a kind of disharmony of depth and pace that makes one feel like you are watching Radiohead playing Phillip Glass tunes.
51dyN2UZTLL.jpg
you also think very highly of these opinionz without concern for the space occupied. i say this entirely from being quite long-winded and self-involved myself.
And to stay on thread topic here, as to who controls what, including the law, you've spun too chaotic and self assured a web. You can say the exact same about Stevie Greer. You can use the bible, the koran, the torah or your bib or whatever to say whatever you want. Once you enter the world of the image and the language of symbols, in fact once you start playing with language, you are entering into the Church of the Zeitgeist, besides, we've all seen that movie already.

I stopped reading here with what I quoted and hit reply, for you provide no support for you telling me my research is wrong, as are my conclusions. That kinda stuff bores the hell outta me. 'Wax on with a kind of disharmony of depth', 'spun too chaotic and self assured web ... lol. Take yer poetry somewhere else, for I find it quite unimpressive.

And you obviously never watched Zeitgiest, or don't understand what the hell I am saying, so while there may be some cosomoloigical stuff from Jordan Maxwell's research and the general topic of Astrotheology as presented by the Theosiphists I agree with, I assure you I go in drastically different directions. But you got that hoity, toity 'smarter than you' crap kickin' and got me all figured out, dontcha?.

Sounds like a keyboard attached to a close mind pretty full of itself you got going on there that trys to portray itself as a real Thinker's Thinker, to me ...

Gimme a break, buddy. I don't find your prose or musings as clever and sophisticated as you think them to be ...

Maybe I'll give yer post a read a little later on to see if you actually said something worthwile and interesting, as of right now, however I saw enough to assume you provided NO substance, just telling me I am wrong and oh so confused with my web spinning. Alas, poor me. I simply cannot go on in my search for Truth without your help ...

And you are sadly mistaken if you think I am looking for a dance partner, for I haven;t found anyone who can keep up with my steps I lead ...

What are you doing back, anyway? Didn't you pull some Drama Queen crap and 'quit' the forum? Or am I misunderstanding that?

Last edited:
Since I mentioned Maxwell, who's work Zeitgeist was based upon, let me warn of a mistake I am sure you are making Burnt - throwing babies out with bathwater. People a little too arrogant with their own interpretations of all of this are prone to such irrational behavior, though. Suppose there is research who's conclusions you feel are 95% wrong. And the 5%, do you throw that out, too Burnt, or do you just hand it over to your little ET buddy in your avatar to take away in his spaceship?

You better believe there are some VERY VALID points to Maxwell's work, but, Burnt, a closed mind to full of itself will forever keep those valid point out of your grasp. And, be careful with Maxwell's stuff, for he is a Secret Society member (most likely - I don't consider this a Masonic handshake, 100% certain, but it is not the only piece of evidence about his membership, including things he has said). Here is shaking hands with Zecharia Sitchin. Nice Masonic handshake the Fellas have, eh?

Watch the handshake around the 25 second mark:

Last edited:
I like to put on my red dress whenever there's a rooster crooning in the yard just to clear the air; because, the direction you point in is the central part of the problem. What you call research is a paint by numbers fear mongering myth kit. 'History validates my thesis,' you say, thrusting your papers in our faces, as there's no coincidences, just a grand design. And that way lies the conspiracist, not reality. In that definition, that confines humanity, lies the real condescension. You are no different than any priest in a pulpit. You may think you are paying attention to the ancient rites of the sacred and the profane but you're "extracting shit from shinola." And the other Eco quote that might be a little more direct for you is this one,

“There are four kinds of people in this world: cretins, fools, morons, and lunatics…Cretins don’t even talk; they sort of slobber and stumble…Fools are in great demand, especially on social occasions. They embarrass everyone but provide material for conversation…Fools don’t claim that cats bark, but they talk about cats when everyone else is talking about dogs. They offend all the rules of conversation, and when they really offend, they’re magnificent…Morons never do the wrong thing. They get their reasoning wrong. Like the fellow who says that all dogs are pets and all dogs bark, and cats are pets, too, therefore cats bark…Morons will occasionally say something that’s right, but they say it for the wrong reason…A lunatic is easily recognized. He is a moron who doesn’t know the ropes. The moron proves his thesis; he has logic, however twisted it may be. The lunatic on the other hand, doesn’t concern himself at all with logic; he works by short circuits. For him, everything proves everything else. The lunatic is all idée fixe, and whatever he comes across confirms his lunacy. You can tell him by the liberties he takes with common sense, by his flashes of inspiration, and by the fact that sooner or later he brings up the Templars…There are lunatics who don’t bring up the Templars, but those who do are the most insidious. At first they seem normal, then all of a sudden…”
― Umberto Eco, Foucault's Pendulum

I know we can all see ourselves in here as it's healthy to admit your foibles. I also know it's conceptual and not linear the way you want to draw the lines of history, as you swallow up and redistribute each similarity you celebrate. It's Baird in redux. It's only a reality in your mind. By all means, pursue the astro-theologians and try to take off the mask that wears no mask. All you're going to find in the end is tree worship, dude, and nothing more. I'm just trying to point out how all mythologies are equal in the end when you define your freedoms, or lack thereof, based upon them. For your own good, really, think like a seed, and earn your death. Grow something that can provide some decent shade instead of paranoia. And read Eco inbetween your scholastic endeavors. Good lessons there for those who want to try and unravel all the secret truths that lie behind every eye in a pyramid that you run across. And remember there are no citations needed for common sense; yes, even after you read all the myths and esoterica that you can stomach. This stuff is very bad for your back, as they say in Jamaica, and bad for your constitution in general.

Sometimes a symbol is just a symbol and a word is just a word.

Now I got some 'far mongering myth kit' for research? Wtf are you talking about? Dude, I live in Colorado, and I'm jealous - I want some of what yer smoking, lol. Nope, Burnt. Still ain't reading your crap, and stopped right there, ain't gonna waste my time. Thanks for insulting me, though, lol.

Now I'm an ignorant, fearmongering, myth maker/spewer. Pssst ... Burnt ... overhere. You ain't as clever as you think, and disguising insults in a bunch of stupid, meaningless prose that 'sound smart' is transparent as hell. As mentioned, it is also quite boring.

As mentioned your thought process is far from impressive to me, and your continued attempts to sound so sophisticated with your tortured prose you think so clever and smart is a bunch 'o damn White Noise.

I'm going to bed. Nighty, night Burnt. Get some sleep and try again tomorrow, for you are falling flat on your face with me right now. Pretty sure I won't be reading even the first sentence oif your next post, so have fun insulting me on yer own ...

Denial and desire are their own bookends I suppose, and maybe if you take it far enough Lundberg will include you in a movie as he's very interested in this mode of thinking where, "Events provoke stories but it is far more likely that stories provoke events," from Bill Ellis, in Aliens, Ghosts and Cults: Legends We Live.

But you might need to step it up beyond the Saturnalia and engage in something a little more delicious than orchid stealing like his Mythologist.

And I'm not throwing out those astrotheological points. As previously stated, they are worthwhile, especially if they help to free people of their self-selected social control mechanisms: slaves to god, to the tv, to the innerwebs, to consumption and to the word. Issuing warnings underscores a caring disposition. Now, I know this is asking you to step outside of an age old paradigm, but these linguistic paths of imagination have been travelled so many times before. This is the new Hotel California, same as any old Merovingian church or ossuary of belief systems. For when we imagine what things mean instead of living them, or start short-circuiting one disparate fact to another, where suddenly, "everything makes sense," then the magic is gone altogether, and you can never check out. You are locked into the system and into someone else's rules. Plant seeds instead of death. Ostension is a dangerous thing and can be deadening when pursued too deeply. Go ask Alice.
1024px-Sedlec_Ossuary_chandelier.jpg

Anyway, CJ, or JC, sorry for climbing up on the horse and interrupting the sermon. Carry on. Gotta go earn my death.

Last edited:
Let's see. Decided to give ya another shot and read this last post of yours. I'm wondering if I will find anything in it that is impressive. And I am serious about all of that - I stopped reading your first two posts when I said, and just scrolled by this last one. And I point that out so you understand it, for from your opening post to me, a few things are quite clear to me about you. Like your concern that people read that tortured prose of yours, some of which is completely meaningless babble, like "Wax on with a kind of disharmony of depth," well, that doesn't mean anything. It is mumbo-jumbo that has NO meaning and is just flat-out stupid. But, you throw that tortured prose out there in an attempt to make people think you are super smart and some great thinker of our Age.

Pssst ... Burnt ... overhere ...ain't impressed.

Lol on all of that, and, as mentioned, I am far, far from impressed by your TRANSPARENT tactics - which are designed to serve your own insecurities about your intelligence, and what others think of it. Me, I don't really give a shit, as you do, what people think about that and I'm just a wordy royal smartass that likes to make myself giggle, if others get any enjoyment from my smartassery, good. If not, oh well. So, Robert ... wait, did I just call you Robert? Oops. Ain't my dance partner, he's yours. You two may bicker like an old married couple, but yer peas in a pod, both supremely full of yourself, both claiming ultimate Truth and intellectual superiority. And both IMMEDIATELY resorting to insults to me in within a post or two.

It's okay to be intimidated by me, Burnt, but if you let that intimidation creep into your tortured prose in the form of uncalled for and unsubstantiated insults about me, well, all yer doing is giving me a good whiff of that fear of yours reeking off of you - and I have smelled it from post one in this thread. And while you avoid actually engaging me on any specific issue, so far, and have resorted from your first post with yer insinuations of me being ignorant and subscribing to myths to satisfy some want, mentally, a backwards imbecile searching for fantasies to subscribe to, it does nothing for the actual conversation, it is just meaningless White Noise.

Well, lemme go waste some of my time and read that last post of yours. I'll be right back, don't go anywhere now Burnt ...

Okay, I'm a back. And I sure as hell hit the nail on the head with that one -it was a waste of time.

Denial and desire are their own bookends I suppose, and maybe if you take it far enough Lundberg will include you in a movie as he's very interested in this mode of thinking where, "Events provoke stories but it is far more likely that stories provoke events," from Bill Ellis, in Aliens, Ghosts and Cults: Legends We Live.

Dunno who Lundberg is, but you can't even get through the first sentence without trying to DEMEAN MY INTELLECT. What a joke. And people like yo pull that crap because of your INSECURITIES I mentioned. And I point that out, so that Wade, before he chastises me again for my posts, can go back and read your first post again and understand exactly which one of us started insulting the other first, for your first post, as the next two are LADEN with insinuating insults about my intellect and ability to reason and rationalize. Don't be afraid of me, Burnny, I'll catch yer fall and keep ya safe. I'll even teach ya a few things while I hold you and keep you warm. Lol.

Stories provoke events? Is that what you are suggesting I am doing? Lol. You have reality turned upside down, dude. For it is EVENTS, first and foremost, that send me in the search for ANSWERS and evidence, for which to formulate theories and conclusions about the said events and future expectations based upon said events. Now, you can disagree with my conclusions, try to reasonably argue against any evidence I present, but this crap of yours where you keep repeating that I am somehow making shit up to suit my own fancy, creating myths, fear-mongering (my favorite one, lol, ooh - look out for big bad Cat Jockey, the fear mongerer, lol), etc., instead of what I am actually doing - coming to reasonable conclusions based upon evaluation of available data, well it bores the hell outta me ...

People can disagree with my conclusions, that's is okay wiht me. But, you are doing something much more childish and immature than that ...

Look at you Burnt. The tactics used by those types of people you accuse me of being are YOUR tactics, not mine - insult and avoiding discussion of any specific, all while portraying the haughty aire that it is you, and only you, that has anything figured out. That is what you have been doing since post one in this thread.

Sorry Burnt. Stopped reading there, for you cannot even get one damn sentence out, AGAIN, without insulting me. Not disagreeing with me, but flat out insulting me. How immature ...

Nice picture, though. Is it that the church in the old Czechslovakia (or somewhere close)? The one where a couple hundred years ago a graveyard/crypt was dug up and then that macabre interior decorating took place.

Now, what I am encouraging you to do, is to stop acting like a little child with me. Let's see if we can turn this into a productive exchange, shall we? But, in order to do so, ya gotta be willing to talk specific points (and I'm warnin' ya, I talk back, so choose those words carefully so I don't make you look the fool with them) and ya gotta leave at home trhat stupid assed, ridiculous prose/schitck of yours, that you use to try to make people think you are super smart, that includes transparent insinuations about me of ignorance and being nowhere near your intellectual or thought level for having different opinions than you about this stuff.

But, I'm sure you'll disappoint the hell outta me with that request ...

Last edited:
Heads up:

This quote is from an "anon" on the ground

Well these scary militia men have been still running around the town scaring the population.

The 'militia men' doing all this were fbi agents. The government was employing Field Grade Counter Intelligence tactics against the townspeople, and the militias, and anyone who would question the government, etc.

Just a small question about the video... sounds like very flimsy cover if one can run the plates and it comes back as "under cover" agents... any ex law enforcement here on the paracast want to clear this up?

Last edited:
Well, since Christopher quoted a comment of mine about Treasure Stuff, I'll chat about that for a bit. As a preface, not all of the information I have concerning the issue is in the Public Domain, so you cannot verify it all for yourself - do with that as you wish. Further, I won't reveal all of that non-Public Domain information. And that is because some of this stuff is still active, more than one person has ended up with a bullet in the head over this stuff, and I have already been warned to stay away by a multi-generational Mason/THer (Treasure Hunter), after that person figured out what I had figured out. People have also been blown to bits, buried under tons of rock, and drowned due to booby traps.

Those types of warnings don't go over very well with me, lol. Told that knucklehead to scurry on up the chain of command and tell his Masters that he spotted a Lone Wolf lurking in the shadows who was aiming to throw a Monkey Wrench in the Works. And I am dead nuts serious about that. As I told Ron earlier, I ain't gotta go to war with these a-holes on their Battlefield. I only have to find me one, wee little nail and grab it. And then maybe look over my shoulder and run like hell, lol. So, I'm dude on a mission. A real deal one, and this is my Life's work - getting that nail in my hands.

I will also briefly touch upon some of the Præternatural with this stuff. It might raise yer eyebrow, Christopher, if you knew that down on some sites in the Land of Enchantment (ever wonder why it is called that ... ?), you will find references to the Joker, and it being of import to some folks on treasure site layouts. But, deciphering and applying those references is another story, lol.

Hmm. Where to begin. First of all, if you ever do find yourself stumbling upon a legitimate Treasure Sign in the field, without Inside Information, what you'll end up doing is chasing your tail for decades (literally - some people spend decades on one site), wearing out shoe leather, and going nowhere. But, you'll get a little exercise, fresh air, and scenic beauty, so it won't be a total loss, lol. Secondly if you want to find out who the Masons are in a crowd of people, start talking buried treasure and treasure signs, and watch for those that give themselves whiplash spinning their head around to see who's talking. Thirdly, most of the Treasure Legends you read - the lost Mine of Henry Jones, the Bandit Loot of One Eye Willie, and, of course, the fabulous Spanish Cave of Gold and Spanish Mines, well, they are mostly bullshit. That doesn't mean that they are not of great import to the THer, or Truth therin, just that the story can often be a coded message, like Persher Code, and sometimes nothing more than a Red Herring. Many of these stories came out in local newspapers - a vehicle to communicate with those 'in the know' over distances. And then, you have the Templar related stuff, from centuries ago when they were over here. Oh yea, can't forget 'Ol Montezuma's Gold, either.

And what you'll also notice is that most of these Treasure Legends hit the Public Domain within certain time frames, like the 1860's, the early 1900's, the 1930's (a significant period of treasure activity that seems to be tied to FDR's making gold ownership illegal, among other things), the 1980's.

Perhaps the single group that has had their hands on this stuff the most in the last century, are the Knights of the Golden Circle, who I mentioned were eventually 'ousted' by the Order of American Knights. I think it was about 1916, IIRC when the Inner Circle of the KGC decide to fold up tent and seal the records for 50 years. The KGC were BOTH THers, and Treasure Placers. Now, while known to descendants of those involved who themselves became THers, the KGC was largely unknown to the amateur THer until about the 90's when Hillbilly Bob Brewer hit the scene talking KGC at conventions, etc., then he and Warren Getler put out a couple of books. I haven't seen it (G-Pa always told me TV turns Iron in yer blood to Lead in yer ass, so I don't have one, lol), but I think he has done a show or two on the History Channel. The notion put out by that group is that the KGC began gathering and stashing money, all over the US, as a means to fund a second Civil War, and it is also tied into guys like Quantrill, of Quantrill's Raiders, and that the intent was to form a nation of slave states of the South, Mexico and into the Caribbean Islands, forming a 'Golden Circle of Slave States'. That, version, widely accepted by the armchair THers, is BS, IMO.

Some of my info comes from a source (he's dead now and I didn't know him personally, but have connections to someone that did) that worked with Brewer on some sites, and was influential in Brewer's books. Brewer was going to write a third, but the aforementioned source backed out, for he did not like the turn in the subject matter Brewer wanted to present, and I'll leave that subject matter alone, for now.

Perhaps the most important figure involved in all of this is Albert Pike. The only Confederate General to have a bronze statue of him erected in D.C., and founder of the Scottish Rite Freemasons. You find his name attached to a Treasure Tale, like it is with the Spanish Cave 'O Gold on Marble Mtn in the SLV, and well, yer on a good 'un. But, don't rush back up to CO just yet, Christopher, for whatever that one was about, if there was anything there, it is long, long gone at this point. And again, some of these tales are nothing more than coded messages, not necessarily an actual Treasure Legend, so you always need to be on the lookout for that stuff. Just 'cause I am in the region, that RV park just south of the Dunes has three grave sites on it, on them having been a false grave that was filled with loot. And yes, recovered decades ago, and part of a larger treasure that ties in down south to Culebra. Well, pretty sure it was that one, and not the actual Mormon cemetery off of Urraca Creek to the south a bit. Urraca being the Aunt of King St. Louis of France, for whom the valley is obviously named.

Wanna see a Treasure Map? It ain't a secret one and has been in the public domain for at least 4 decades. About the best you can do for tracing its origins is coming out of Phoenix in the 1930's:

LUE.jpg

Now, all you need is the proper Key, a sextant, knowledge of celestial navigation, and from there you can decipher multiple locations in Colorado, New Mexico, and Mexico. But, this map doesn't get you to the spot of where to put yer shovel, just in the general vicinity. From there comes location of signs in the field and deciphering them, a task that without inside info will keep you spinning circles. Here are what some treasure signs attached to this particular treasure look like in the field:

pd12.jpg pd17.jpg pd20.jpg pd21.jpg pd22.jpg pd23.jpg pd30.jpg pd38.jpg

The second to last is a covered up cache site, I'm pretty sure on private property, and the yellow outline is basically a claim of ownership of that cache. The third to last is a turtle, an important treasure sign here on Turtle Island, aka North America. These pics are on the east side of the Culebra Range, and were taken by one of those multi-generational Masonic THer Dudes. This particular THer also told me he tracked another cache site to Urraca Mesa, in northern New Mexico. It, too, is on private land, this time owned by the Boy Scouts. Now, Burnny ain't gonna like this much, but you need to look real hard at that Fleur-de-Lis of the Boy Scouts and ask why that symbol. Indeed, not everything is meaningful, but the Boy Scouts happen to be a selection source for things later on in life, that info being relayed to me by this particular Secret Society THer - he would know. Add to that this land being donated 80+ years ago by Phillips, of Phillips Oil. Important there, potentially (I haven;t tracked him in particualr), is that one of the things the KGC did with that money was invest it - more than one KGCer got invovled in big time industry and became Phillips type folks. Like Henry Ford. The claim of the book put out by The Organization is that Ford was given money to help get things off the ground. When you follow Ford through time and get up to pre-WWII, you find Ford involved in printing off a whole bunch 'o copies of the Protocols of the Elders of Sion. Yes, I said Sion. Is it Tsar, Tzar, Csar, or Czar? When you start transporting words across languages, things like z and s get interchanged, due to pronunciations. He was also admired by Hitler.

And, Hitler needed money, didn't he? For right now, I'll leave it at there being evidence for some of this KGC money to have gone that direction. If you go back to pre-1938, when Hitler kicked of his World Tour in Poland, Hitler, as well as Mussolini, were well admired by some, as was Stalin over here. But once the war broke out, and the truth of the savagery of the Bolshviks came out, it was a mad scramble to distance oneself. I'm talking politicians, big businessmen, and entertainers. After returning home from Italy, Roy Rogers couldn't speak highly enough of Mussoilini, as an example. This is also very potential tied into Major General Smedley Butler, and his being asked to lead a takeover of the US government in 1934:

Always with the lawless 1%ers, lol, and they got their grubby meathooks all over this treasure stuff.

Anyway, there are some very interesting things associated with the Præternatural and that site on the Boy Scout Property:

JeffBelangerCan you tell us why no one ventures in Pentiente Canyon?
Michael Connelly: Animals refuse to enter it. They can't even be dragged in. It was apparently once a site where one of the ancient tribes practiced torture and human sacrifice.
Rockhauler2k1: They [the animals] know better. lol
JeffBelanger: Have you gone in?
Michael Connelly: The book reports on one such sighting in detail. No, I haven’t gone in. This particular site scares the hell out of me.
JeffBelanger: Do the Scouts ever camp there?
Michael Connelly: Some who have gone in have become disoriented and lost for days. Others have disappeared. The scouts don't use it. There are not even any hiking trails through it.

The Pentientes are an interesting group. Note the part I bolded (not associating them with sacrificial stuff, just find them an interesting group)...
Riders in the Sky: The Ghosts and Legends of Philmont Scout Ranch

This one has some nice tidbits, too: Urraca Mesa: A Gateway to the Demon Realm | See the Southwest

Just to keep on the Præternatural a bit, let's head back north into the SLV. I'll quote some things out of another hard to get book, Treasure of the Valley of Secrets. The author of this book was a well known THer. He was 'one of them' according to that source tied to Brewer above, and, of course, a Mason:

I carefully inched up to the subject of a treasure in the Culebra Range to the east and got an immediate response. "Si!" they said, "there were several gold caves in the Sangres de Cristos but all of them gave off all sorts of sounds and lights."

In the THer realm, you find reports of blue lights around cache sites.

I found myself being shunted over into the San Francisco Pass and Peak area near the Colorado-New Mexico state line where a 'howling cave' at certain times of the year emits frightening sounds ...

I also know of two people that have claimed to have taken trips in UFOs as a result of their THing.

There is another Secret Society involved in this, and currently active.

This post is probably long enough ...

Last edited:
I also know of two people that have claimed to have taken trips in UFOs as a result of their THing.

There is another Secret Society involved in this, and currently active.

This post is probably long enough ...
Let me write this clearly so you can understand it, as you started this cat fight by taunting, poking and condescending to the "UFO'ers" from your position in the pulpit. Not that you would take time to do this, but in my years posting here you will see i prefer to create ideas and rarely do i pick a fight unless it's a necessary one. Not reading but critiquing anyway as you have is academically insufficient. So you can stop now if you like, and skip out on the criticism i have been defining.

The purple prose always has a purpose and i left enough clues, examples and allusions for you; because, you like to connect those dots together, but you were just too hurt i suppose to engage in this conceptual thinking. Bringing such things forward into the modern era, i will repeat, is a dangerous practice at best. You keep bypassing that warning sign on the road.

Each symbol is contextual and situational to the social pressures and designs of their times and no other. Political histories live and die with people. They are not eternal. If you encourage people to think like a slave they will do so. If you can see yourself outside of mental slavery and the prison house of language that you are constructing then you can think like a seed and earn your death. To dwell and ruminate in god's house is to dance on the stage of god instead of seeing the machinery plainly for what it is - social control.

The most modern example of this type of thinking is the mythologizing of what the UFO is. Getting at its origins is a priority on this site and doing so critically is what is needed, not mythololgizing it. You are a Mythologist which is why i pointed you to Lundberg and his first great warning movie about Armen Victorian. Most myths in Ufology were made by people connecting disconnected dots. Language, symbols, events, fake photography, what people made in the farmer's field the night before & dreams suddenly form a basis for reality. Before you know it Jacobs has people convinced that Aliens are raping, impregnating and taking over the world with their "hubrids." The support for this view from the site & show owner as opposed to addressing the reality of sexual harassment & sexual assault, is why i left the site. You lay the foundations for such conspiracist thinking by connecting the past and the present, by connecting Templars to UFO's etc. As you have not seen Mirage Men you may not understand how myths can be weaponized or how Ostension for the fun of it is what has perpetuated the worst parts of Ufology resulting in the mess we have in the field today - believerdom.

So, if you want to continue to divine the mysteries of astrotheology and try to make contemporary history out of it, go for it, but just remember that the essence of astrotheology is to make myths, to make gods for people to subject them to slavery. I have been very clear on this point in my writing - perhaps you missed it, because your skin was a little thin, and didn't realize what kind of insulting mosaic you were painting, and how bringing this into the realm of the UFO (only useful as a lens perhaps) as belief in it is what has destroyed Ufology and continues to hold it back. I'm sure this is not the story you were looking for; because you want to debate points of history, but that's not my problem, nor my interest. It is how we think that defines us and others. Free your mind and the rest will follow.

And just to bring it all back to the OP the armed militia also believe in a myth, as all militias and terrorists do, that their version of the story of reality is correct. They will arm themselves to the teeth and sometimes blow up buildings and people to prove that their story is true. That's just how dangerous this mode of thinking is.

The most modern example of this type of thinking is the mythologizing of what the UFO is. Getting at its origins is a priority on this site and doing so critically is what is needed, not mythololgizing it.

latest

eloquently put Burnt State.

Let me write this clearly so you can understand it, as you started this cat fight by taunting, poking and condescending to the "UFO'ers" from your position in the pulpit.

Your insults are out there for everyone to read, Burnt. You started them, and don't try to change it. Now, I am critical of UFOers, yes, BUT SO ARE YOUR OWN PEOPLE. What, 'cause I'm not 'one of you' I can't join that party and voice my opinion, and am subsequently to be insulted and thrown in the stockades? Cry me a river. Well, are you crying, or are you using that as an excuse to now justify how insulting you were being by repeatedly telling me how stupid and ignorant I am?

Further, the issue with your previous words were not my failure of understanding them. Ya see, Burnt, when you say 'more clearly' it implies that there was clarity to begin with. Not with half of yer garbage - you are just throwing meaningless mubo-jumbo you thought sounded poetic and really smart. And I called you on that nonsense. Probably hasn't happened to you before, has it? Someone calling you out like that eh? I'm good like that, I'm a lotta people's first time ...

Each symbol is contextual and situational to the social pressures and designs of their times and no other. Political histories live and die with people. They are not eternal.

A very naïve thought process, and one that flies in the face of reality and evidence - OVERWHELMING evidence. You are simply, and factually, wrong. I cannot say it anymore clearly than that, lol. Burnt, don't waste yer time THing if you think that, for to involve yourself in that hobby, you MUST study the symbology, at least of Masonry, for you will find SYMBOLS in the field that need context. Further, you have obviously never spent anytime studying heraldry, for you would not come to that conclusion if you had. And perhaps one of the easiest NON-CONSPIRATORIAL ways to show you how wrong that thought process is, is for you to educate yourself a little about the College of Arms, founded in the late 1400's, and still around today. And what should dawn upon you is that this Heraldry, these SYMBOLS, are SERIOUS BUSINESS that follow established and CONSISTENT (not yer willy-nilly 'contextual ... to social pressures and designs of their times and no other - yes Burnt, it is 'others', not 'no others') design parameters with a correspondingly consistent, over time, approval process. Which is the opposite of what you are claiming. And once again, you are attempting to turn reality upside down onto its head.

You are also making the incorrect assumption that your 'person' that is responsible for that 'political history' is alwways working alone. That s/he isn't a puppet, or working towards a focused goal of some 'organization', a goal that OFTEN OUTLIVES its 'workers' and initial planners. You are going to look at the 26 monarchies of the world, and then try to tell me that there is not a CONTINUOUS aspect to their 'political histories'? That King/Queen Mommy and Daddy don't do things, knowing it will provide benefit to their descendants after they are dead? Again, highly incorrect, Burnt. Using your inaccurate defintiion of Mythologist, why that fits you to a tee, not me.

Furhter, this stuff 'lives on' in the Secret Societies, GENERATIONALLY. The KGC was all about FUTURE PLANS to be continued GENERATIONALLY. And I'll only stop here as a matter of brevity, not because their is a lack of evidence to show you how wrong that statement of yoiurs is. Incidentally, going back to symbols, some of these Field Signs are centuries old. And guess what, Burnt? UNlike your incorrect claim, their meaning has NOT changed over that course of time. How much have you looked into Masonry? I don;t suspect much, for if you did, you would understand it to be ANOTHER FACTUAL PIECE OF EVIDENCE disproving your claim, for that is what a big chunk of Masonry is - the study and understanding of symbols, including allegorical ones in their written traditions.

Even a cursory study of the INternational Banking Families will lead you to the same conclusions - plans and plots are executed by sons and grandsons that were initiated by dad/g-pa. No BUrnt, with the people I am talking about, their 'political histories' most defintiely do NOT die out - they live on, with the mantles picked up by fiture generations, nor is their accompanying symbolism ANYWHERE NEAR as happenstance and willy-nilly as you state. Nor do their meanings change over the course of time And, of course, The Vatican is loaded with the same evidence.

And we will have agree to disagree on that, despite an ENORMOUS PREPONDERANCE of evidence you want to deny exists that is available to support my position.

You know what hte difference between the claims you and I are making in this thread is? Mine are actually backed by EVIDENCE, whereas yours are backed solely by yer Ego, your musings, and what you wish to be true ...

The most modern example of this type of thinking is the mythologizing of what the UFO is. Getting at its origins is a priority on this site and doing so critically is what is needed, not mythololgizing it. You are a Mythologist which

Well, if that is your definition of Mythology, which it is NOT - why are you and that Lundberg guy CHANGING THE MEANINGS OF WORDS? Between torturing the hell outta them with yer failed attempts at poetry (don't quit yer day job, lol) and now changing the meanings of them, well, Burnt, leave those poor words alone, you Word Bully, lol. And if you are granting yourself the liberty to label me, than I shall do the same, but unlike you, I will do so accuartely - you are an Accident/Coincidence Theorist. Everything that happens with the people I am talking about is just one, big, happy, damn accident.

The TORTURED prose always has a purpose

I corrected that quote for you, and I know it has a purpose. We have already been over this - its purpose is to satiate yer ego and quell your insecurities about your intelligence.

and i left enough clues, examples and allusions for you; because, you like to connect those dots together, but you were just too hurt i suppose to engage in this conceptual thinking. Bringing such things forward into the modern era, i will repeat, is a dangerous practice at best. You keep bypassing that warning sign on the road.

Let me ask ya sumthin'. I don't know how many crimes are SUCCESSFULLY solved by police detectives everyday throughout the world, but htere are plenty. Often, those criminals were NOT caught on scene or in the act. So how are those crimes solved? They are solved by a dectective studying the available evidence, developing working theories, pursuing those theories and then coming to conclusions, sometimes (very often) without that thing called 'smoking gun evidence'. Ya know, connectign the dots. According to you and your logic, though, it seems we need to fling open the doors of prisons wide open, for many are incarcerated by nothing more than someone connecting dots. With guys like you though on this particular subject matter, the double standards always show themselves.

Most myths in Ufology were made by people connecting disconnected dots. Language, symbols, events, fake photography, what people made in the farmer's field the night before & dreams suddenly form a basis for reality. Before you know it Jacobs has people convinced that Aliens are raping, impregnating and taking over the world with their "hubrids."

Jimmeny Christmas. Precisely how many strawmen are you hanging out with? What you are doing here is comparing apples and oranges, Burnt. Anal probes and the oligarchical structure the runs the world (which I am talking about) aren't comparable - so don't try. But, ya ain't got nuttin' else but that tactic, do ya?

Be careful. The UFOs are the Præternatrual. The human beings, and their plots and plans are not. Don't confuse the two, as you are doing as it applies to my research and conclusions. There is the 'Conspiracy Theory' aspect of my work, and then the Præternatural. While they overlap, they are distinctly separate.

You know what would impress me (for I am still far from that point)? Is if you actually went back and quoted specific claims I have made, like I have done with you and others, and then try to debate the issue. But you don't want to got there, for you will lack an ability to disprove anything I ma saying, nor will you be able to attack the evidence I support those claims with. So you resort to what you do, instead, a wholly unproductive form, and quite arrogant and demeaning to boot, of debating and discussing an issue. And you know that, and I know that. So, you just pulled this 'case closed' crap, and started lecturing me as though I am one of your students. I ain't. And, quite frankly there are few things I could teach ya, if you had more of an open mind ...

So, if you want to continue to divine the mysteries of astrotheology and try to make contemporary history out of it, go for it, but just remember that the essence of astrotheology is to make myths, to make gods for people to subject them to slavery.

Ho-hum. Another Strawman. Gee what a surprise. No, Burnt, I am not using divination to come to conclusions (though Joseph Smith used divination to write the Book of Mormon, so he claimed). I am using evidence, logic, and reason. And you know that and cannot refute it at this point, so out comes another one of yer strawbuddies to claim I am diving this stuff, so you can then attack me, for being that fear mongering myth maker you said I am. I have mentioned the transparency of your continued tactics, right? ya ain't foolin' me with what you are doing. Try again. Further, I think that a very shallow appraisal of astrotheology. Ya knwo what one of the problems in UFOlogy is? It is a constrained and handcuffed model through which to try to understand the phenomena, with some of those constraints being premature and/or inaccurate forgone conclusions, like this is about an actual physical Object that Flies, or there are not people that put much more stock in such astrotheological concepts than you. Some of those people who put more stock in such concepts are involved in some of the things I talk about, so, unlike you, I keep an OPEN MIND when discussing such, for which, guys like yo accuse me of believing in myths.

Burnt, I 'believe' in very, very little, unlike you continuing to inaccurately suggest, and I obviously keep open MORE possibilities than you - I have a more open mind than you with this stuff. As previously stated, I approach these as Working Theories. But since you cannot debate those Working Theories of mine, you do what you do instead ...

And that is about the last strawman I have tolerance for right now, and is the precise point stopped reading your post and shook my head, rolled my eyes, gave ya a chuckle, stood up, and walked outta yer class, for there is nothing you can teach me about this stuff, as my research on certain issues is obviously far more extensive, thourough, and involved than yours, and my conclusions subsequently more refined and accurate ...

It's that first post of mine that got ya all worked up, ain't it Burnt, lol? The one where I ACCURATELY pointed out that the Cathoilic Church is leaps and bounds, literally centuries, further along in their research into the Præternatural than you, or anyone else defining themselves as a UFOlogists, or any of those book authora nd movie makers you keep referring me to. And that stings, for you have to admit a religious institution knows more than you about this, and ya just can't stand giving one, little, bitty modicum of credit to any religious institution, for any reason. Burnt, ya gotta trust me when I say I have you WAAAAAY more figured out than you think you have me. And when you are ready to pursue graduate work in this field, well, I'm a Cool Cat and will mentor you through your PhD studies, free of charge ...

you're right, of course, all opinions should be spoken, but tone is everything right? that's what you're responding to. admittedly, i'm obviously lost, hanging out in the conspiracist aisle of the paranormal store, but mythology is a dangerous practice and must be stopped at all costs, really. it's the reason why we got into this whole mess in the first place. language games. the prison house of language...and insulting the UFO folk, well, something's got to give, right? there's only so long we can go treasure hunting in the mall.
vlcsnap-2010-10-05-08h51m55s132.jpg
by the way, i want to say thanks for all the insults you've given me, the labels, paintings, the definitions etc., really informative material for the biography and my psychoanalyst. wish it was a little more dynamic, and heraldic, but you have certainty on your side, and that's something. but I wasn't really saying you were actually practising divining, or scrying or dowsing or any such thing, and as explained, i'm not interesting in debating anything actually. if you know Waiting for Godot then you know this is just about repetition now. but you keep missing the point of that, about repetition. like Didi yells at Gogo, "DON'T TELL ME YOUR DREAMS!!!" what i'm interested in is just that you are bringing the dead into the future and it's not healthy. that's not a medical opinion or anything, just a personal position. but yeah, who am i to say? so i'll shut up soon. but listen, the gods are dead,
the myths are dead,
the monarchists are dead,
(and so is monarchial thinking)
heraldry is definitely dead.
the religions are dead,
consumers are the dead,
the rule of law is dead,
and this conversation is now dead.

but the stage is set, sir, and it is yours
dawn-of-the-dead.jpg

Back