• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

This new blog from Kevin D. Randle might frame the best perspective of all about this mess:

A Different Perspective: The Roswell Slides and Me

This could literally drag every one down with it. If the Alien Autopsy were released during this era of the internet it would've certainly done what this probably will do. Provided people pay attention which is in doubt.

So, let's crack a local beer, get on YouTube and toast Alien Autopsy part 2.

This new blog from Kevin D. Randle might frame the best perspective of all about this mess:

A Different Perspective: The Roswell Slides and Me
That's the most clear and honest thing I've heard said about the Kodachromes by a reputable Ufologist since Redfern's recounting of his involvement and his own discounting of the slides' potential to be pics of aliens, let alone Roswell aliens. This perspective appears to be an authentic one and paints a sad portrait of Ufology, its infighting, selfish and promotional aspects. As critics have said from the start, the whole thing is farcical and stretches credulity over and over again on multiple sharp bones of contention.

Indeed. The story about the appearance of the slides is as murky as the mythology of the Roswell event itself. As much as i enjoy reading and discussing ufo and paranormal events, I'm glad I never got involved to the point of wanting to be an investigator. ..no offense to those who are...i consider myself a straight shooter and some of the interactions I read about when it comes to " who has what, and who knows what but can't officially say" and so on would no doubt leave me shaking my head in contempt, as it is. as a outside observer I'm just bemused and not terribly surprised why the field is scorned by those who aren't very open minded about such things.

I was just listening to this, trying to get a feel on shmitt and carey....to me it doesn't sound like they were in on a hoax, it sounds like they are and still are trying to connect dots, if any...roswell slides | Podcast UFO
the audio is at the start , over a year ago, interview with don shmitt.

Perhaps they've allowed themselves to be duped? Maybe the will to believe has gotten too strong that they'll grab whatever comes by perhaps knowing they shouldn't but will fight for it whatever the cost.

Paul Kimball has completely torn apart Anthony Bragalia over at his blog. Apparently, Bragalia is a bit of a hypocrite who thinks it's perfectly fine for him to reveal the identity of witnesses but anybody who would dare reveal the identity of the witnesses interviewed for the Roswell Slides has to be immediately harassed and threatened. Figures. It's probably because for once Anthony stands to make some good cash off of something and needs to protect his investment.

Here's Paul revealing the identity of the anonymous Roswell witness who says the slides look like the alien he saw in 1947:

The Other Side of Truth: The "Roswell Slides" Witness

Here's Paul being harassed and threatened by Anthony Bragalia and then exposing Anthony Bragalia:

The Other Side of Truth: The Double Standards of Anthony Bragalia (and Roswell researchers in general)

The Other Side of Truth: A Reminder of Anthony Bragalia's Hypocrisy

Perhaps they've allowed themselves to be duped? Maybe the will to believe has gotten too strong that they'll grab whatever comes by perhaps knowing they shouldn't but will fight for it whatever the cost.
Perhaps. I don't know them personally so I'm only left guessing. But I would go this far...if I had spent that many years investigating this event and came to the conclusion that a ship really did crash there I would believe till my grave that some sort of evidence existed somewhere to prove once and for all what my gut was saying. Randle also holds this truth...he hoped a diary that was talked about could be found and felt he came to a dead end on it. Imagine yourself immersed in the subject and along comes these slides, dated to the forties, a couple who lived in the area, a husband who was a geologist in the area and other pictures of prominent people. I get it. That's possibly my downfall, the ability to place myself in someone else' s shoes. I'm not really going so far as to defend everything going on but rather see it as a sidebar to the main topic.

as an extra bonus perhaps he'll throw in a chupacabra or two.

LOL! Or the corpse of that flying witch that was trying to molest that Mexican officer.

ofs2.jpg

Paul Kimball has completely torn apart Anthony Bragalia over at his blog. Apparently, Bragalia is a bit of a hypocrite who thinks it's perfectly fine for him to reveal the identity of witnesses but anybody who would dare reveal the identity of the witnesses interviewed for the Roswell Slides has to be immediately harassed and threatened. Figures. It's probably because for once Anthony stands to make some good cash off of something and needs to protect his investment.

Not taking sides, but thanks for those links, interesting.

Just listened to C2C and it appears that Linda Moulton Howe is jumping aboard. She reported on it and kept using phrases to suggest that it was an extraterrestrial and not just an alleged extraterrestrial. She even speculated that the reason why the being looked so human like is because it was a hybrid!

Oh, and Jaime will be having 3D holograms of the being at the May 5 event. It's truly going to be circus.

Last edited:
Back