No. Because this comes from what they have publicly talked about as well as the trailer for the documentary.Not that I don't believe you, but how can you be sure what the other 400 slides consist of? I'll admit to only following this saga here in the Paracast forum, but aren't you speculating yourself in dismissing the other slides? Has one of the custodians of these slides come out and said there is nothing in those 400 slides that can be linked to the two slides in question?
1. We don't know who the owner is. He remains anonymous.
2. The owner has made it clear he wants to make as much profit as possible off it it, based on his call to Nick Redfern, as well as the circus in Mexico City.
3. There is only 2 slides with the alleged alien being.
4. There is no connection to Roswell other than the fact that Bernard Ray worked in a vast area that included Roswell.
5. The people in the know have released multiple speculations, such as that since there is a slide of Eisenhower then therefore the Rays and Eisenhower were good friends. Some even speculated that Bernard Shaw was in the picture with Eisenhower but that claim has now been debunked.