• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Not that I don't believe you, but how can you be sure what the other 400 slides consist of? I'll admit to only following this saga here in the Paracast forum, but aren't you speculating yourself in dismissing the other slides? Has one of the custodians of these slides come out and said there is nothing in those 400 slides that can be linked to the two slides in question?

No. Because this comes from what they have publicly talked about as well as the trailer for the documentary.

1. We don't know who the owner is. He remains anonymous.

2. The owner has made it clear he wants to make as much profit as possible off it it, based on his call to Nick Redfern, as well as the circus in Mexico City.

3. There is only 2 slides with the alleged alien being.

4. There is no connection to Roswell other than the fact that Bernard Ray worked in a vast area that included Roswell.

5. The people in the know have released multiple speculations, such as that since there is a slide of Eisenhower then therefore the Rays and Eisenhower were good friends. Some even speculated that Bernard Shaw was in the picture with Eisenhower but that claim has now been debunked.

I think another concern is the fact the presenters of the slides show zero hedging. No "it might be," or "looks promising," or "we're cautiously optimistic," but they are saying they are dead certain these slides are of an alien being from the Roswell crash. Seems to me they have either:
  • iron clad proof or
  • the veracity of their claims cannot be disproven, so there is no harm in being brazen.
I'm betting on the latter and will certainly watch with interest.

No. Because this comes from what they have publicly talked about as well as the trailer for the documentary.

1. We don't know who the owner is. He remains anonymous.

2. The owner has made it clear he wants to make as much profit as possible off it it, based on his call to Nick Redfern, as well as the circus in Mexico City.

3. There is only 2 slides with the alleged alien being.

4. There is no connection to Roswell other than the fact that Bernard Ray worked in a vast area that included Roswell.

5. The people in the know have released multiple speculations, such as that since there is a slide of Eisenhower then therefore the Rays and Eisenhower were good friends. Some even speculated that Bernard Shaw was in the picture with Eisenhower but that claim has now been debunked.

1. Can't blame him/her for remaining anonymous. Between the slander, fighting, hacking, etc..
2. If the owner couldn't care less about the ufo subject, I'm not surprised he/she is looking to cash in.
3. I'm aware only two slides contain the alleged being.
4. "Roswell" is a brand that sells. Inserting that word in the presentation assures headlines and search
engine pop ups.
5. The only speculations I am aware of are that the two images contain non human creature, and
the creature matches witness descriptions of creatures recovered at Roswell '47.
If I were one of the researchers presenting this case in a live public forum, I would not disclose that other images found were linked to the creature images, and these other images contain known military personnel or a known military installation. I'm not saying this is the case, I'm only saying that it's "possible" -and IF such images were presented a lot of folks would either get started on their apology postings, or more likely, cry fraud. (much easier for moody and his ilk to cry fraud than admit defeat) The above may just be wishful thinking on my part, but who here active in this thread can say for sure, until May?

1. Can't blame him/her for remaining anonymous. Between the slander, fighting, hacking, etc..
2. If the owner couldn't care less about the ufo subject, I'm not surprised he/she is looking to cash in.
3. I'm aware only two slides contain the alleged being.
4. "Roswell" is a brand that sells. Inserting that word in the presentation assures headlines and search
engine pop ups.
5. The only speculations I am aware of are that the two images contain non human creature, and
the creature matches witness descriptions of creatures recovered at Roswell '47.
If I were one of the researchers presenting this case in a live public forum, I would not disclose that other images found were linked to the creature images, and these other images contain known military personnel or a known military installation. I'm not saying this is the case, I'm only saying that it's "possible" -and IF such images were presented a lot of folks would either get started on their apology postings, or more likely, cry fraud. (much easier for moody and his ilk to cry fraud than admit defeat) The above may just be wishful thinking on my part, but who here active in this thread can say for sure, until May?

Personally, I feel that if such slides that you speculate to exist actually existed I would assume that the team would have brought it up and I would assume that Adam would have mentioned it in the trailer.

The postings on this particular thread have literally been both fast and furious with dialogue and monologues, while occasionally less=more.

As the Red Pill Junkie shares his opinions in the “Dream Team” debacle, Mr. Junkie’s thoughtful critique may be found at Mysterious Universe.

Cinco de (M)Alien? | Mysterious Universe

This thought provoking clip is provided by the master of ceremonies himself. Notice, if you will, ET looks deadly serious while glaring back from his/hers/or possibly, its crop circle formation.

Personally, I feel that if such slides that you speculate to exist actually existed I would assume that the team would have brought it up and I would assume that Adam would have mentioned it in the trailer.
See, that's just it. Not to "speculate" but as an example- what if other slides are featured that coincide with location or personnel? Point is, it's rather pointless to dismiss it all until after the presentation.

See, that's just it. Not to "speculate" but as an example- what if other slides are featured that coincide with location or personnel? Point is, it's rather pointless to dismiss it all until after the presentation.

All that is side stuff. The truth is that no picture can ever be accepted as proof for an alien. This whole thing is pointless. There's no way they can possibly prove it's an alien, let alone from Roswell. This is why it's being presented in Mexico City. And like Redpilljunkie speculated, it's possible they were turned down from a big t.v. documentary deal and were forced to go with this in order to get the money.

Provenance. That is the key with anything like this. A house is cleared that contains slides such as what is described, but it also contains unused film from circa 1947 and the associated camera which was the same used to take the other slides with. Now imagine someone using this camera and old film to take fake photo's such as these 'slides'. Can it be done? My suspicions rest with the fact the couple who owned the camera and slides are no longer with us, if it is proved to be fake I think its disgusting that deceased people with no descendants have been used to help promote a fake to make money and will set back serious UFO research even further.

ScreenHunter_556 Feb. 18 21.44.jpg Ok look - this is a picture an associate smuggled out from A51 during the 1950's. It shows the skulls of the aliens found dead at Roswell. I have other pictures, if you want to see them it's $200 a ticket for a conference launch in Reno...

I just wonder how big this thread will become by May...........
Big enough for Joss Whedon to make a movie based on it:
much%20ado%20about%20nothing%20poster.jpg

Things to consider regarding what is worth waiting for:
1. The Kodak date narrative: most are in agreement that fixing the date is impossible. The best you can get is a range of years but people will be sold the 1947 version.
2. The Bernard Ray narrative: this will be speculative guesswork framed as research about the possible connection Ray had to Roswell and the inner workings of gov't, 'possible' being an operative fiction word.
3. The Alien body narrative: keeping in mind this is just a picture, not a tissue sample. This will be about more speculation.

If this is the best The Dream Team could produce amongst all their infighting then we should be able to reason that a dead horse is going to get beaten to a pulp and that the dream is a nightmare. Other avenues might be tried to yield more interesting results for ufology, but perhaps this is a good way to yet again prove you can't prove Roswell is about aliens.

Last edited:
Unless there are other images that can connect the two slides to a crash site, recovered exotic wreckage, govt agents, military personnel or known location such as base or hanger- The "Roswell" theme is being used because it is a brand that sells. My hope is that other slides will at least be presented to support the theory that this "curiosity" is some type of creature, origin unknown.
Doubtful, but we can't know for sure until May.

The "Roswell slides" story continues to get funnier and funnier (reinforcing the view I expressed a while ago that it appears to be a deliberate joke, with relevant "research" intentionally echoing various aspects of the Santilli alien autopsy fiasco...).

In a WGN morning show television interview Adam Dew, the film maker behind the relevant forthcoming documentary, discusses the "alien" slides while the broadcast images shown on the screen in fact include (at 3 minutes 20 seconds) the images of mummified bodies from the "Museo de las Momias de Guanajuato" recently posted online to DEBUNK the Roswell slides... (This was only realised several minutes further into the interview at 6 minutes 55 seconds...) Hilarious...

This new video is at:

I am very concerned that they are trying much, much too hard to sell this thing ahead of the event. I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy about it, but am willing to hold off my final judgement until it happens — if it happens.

Back