• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Do those who say they can’t see a hoax here still believe the ridiculous cockamamie background story? It still appears to be the basis for what “Anthony Bragalia” is saying now with his detailed insistence that this was all along just a mummified child from Montezuma Castle, AZ, and that no trickery was involved? Is this “Anthony Bragalia”, (presumably self-proclaimed as) the World’s Greatest UFO Researcher before the May 5th event a real person --or is he just another false identity out there on the internet? The fact that he was reported to have said “Wingfield doesn’t know what he’s talking about” shortly before the BeWitness event makes it seem likely he is another of Lundberg’s fake personas. Wingfield actually does know what he’s talking about......

This Anthony/Tony Bragalia online personality does not seem to exist as a real person. Bizarre, considering Nick Redfern and Kevin Randle and many other people have given him standing as if he is a real human being and not someone's sock puppet. Kevin Randle has allowed Bragalia to make posts at his blog including a post that alleged hacking and criminal abuse that he accused and directed specifically at another UFO personality. [Randle later deleted that post.]

Then Jamie Maussan accused Bragalia of being a non-existent person with that name too! This happened after Bragalia jumped that sinking alien ship. Does it get any more bizarre than this!!! Lol...
At the same time someone called "Ed Gehrman" praised the Alien Autopsy footage to the skies and said that it definitely showed the genuine thing --a real Roswell Alien. More than likely Gehrman was a fake identity used by Rob Irving to promote the Alien Autopsy footage and I think this bogus character reappeared recently to promote the Roswell Slides.
This guy Gehrman is now commenting over at Kevin's blog about the Ant People [being aliens] in Kevin's latest post about Dr. O'Connor's reversal. Hilarious.

Has there been any physical proof that NDA's were signed because of Adam Dew's controlling interests and demands over the slides? I believe Kevin Randle has suggested or assumed Dew had/has these controlling interests and "perceived ownership", but someone suggested the Executor of the Ray Estate may be able to make legal claims to the slides IF in fact that is the source of the slides.

Burnt, nothing is nailed down as factual about this entire affair except that Adam Dew and the other principals will not cooperate or reveal "the truth" about any of this. Han makes an excellent point that Dew could just be the "front man" for the real orchestrator(s) of this slide show.

Has Dew proven these were found by his friend's sister Cat? It seems Sentry has proven she exists, but that does not prove where the slides were sourced, etc.

Dew was caught "red handed" pulling his video off youtube within minutes, when he was exposed for propagating a different story himself about how the slides were found. I know this for a fact, as I posted about this happening earlier in this very thread. Did he just make an "honest" mistake and misspoke, or was he weaving tales that had no basis in fact?

George goes way back decades now knowing how these games are played. I am fascinated that he was a "chosen one" to see UFO's in DC, when he met the MIB/PTB [I don't recall the specific agencies] in that same visit and time frame. Obviously, someone has the power to reveal UFO's to George by command in some respects. That's not a random event or coincidence if we take George's word that this really happened. I honestly believe him about it. So that is the hook and bait that captured me if it's BS.

George seems to have spent some time reading comments over at Kevin Randle's blog and here, so it's possible he is detecting some language patterns and ideas that seem to match-up with some personalities he knew from the previous alien autopsy fraud. That's definitely a believable scenario, as I know first hand how writing styles and ideas can reveal the person behind such language. Haha... it's happened to me. Wink.

Hi DS, I haven't seen the video can you remember exactly (or roughly) how he changed the story please?
Thank you.

Hi DS, I haven't seen the video can you remember exactly (or roughly) how he changed the story please?
Thank you.
The key understanding to keep in mind is that Dew pulled the video offline soon after it was noted he changed his story. Within minutes. This made it very clear to me that he was hiding the real truth by the very fact he removed it so quickly. Dew was monitoring several blogs and forums during that time. He was in direct email communication with forum member(s) here at the Paracast too.

Want to learn the details? You'll need to start with the two links below and read many posts to fully understand what happened. Also, if you read enough posts, then you will learn Uforadio downloaded the video Dew removed, and I think another youtube video was found later that Dew had not removed that had his conflicted or different story. It was part of a much larger video that had several other people in it, so Dew could not easily edit out what he said without replacing the entire video -if that was even possible.

Read these two posts AND click the link given inside the last [2nd link] below:

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online | Page 4 | The Paracast Community Forums

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online | Page 4 | The Paracast Community Forums

Last edited:
DS, I thought Dew deleted the video because he let "Cat's" name slip out. Was there really more to it than that?
I think so. It is just my opinion, and you can see with the links I gave above I got very excited that Dew's story -how the slides were discovered- were definitely two different stories. I think changing that information was a huge mistake and "reveal" vs just naming "Cat". How would someone's first name, such as Cat, lead to the real identity of that person without more useful information? Cat tends to not be the real name of a female person. It seems Cat is more likely just a nickname, rather than the full first name of someone.

That's my logic anyway, and the video was pulled perfectly timed to make me think the way I do about it. Of course, I can't prove it one way or another.

If you think Cat is a better reason for Dew to have pulled that video, then please provide your reasoning why he might do it for that reason. I'm always very interested in your opinions and appreciate your ideas very much indeed. In fact, if you have not posted to this thread how you found out her real name, then I think many here would be interested to learn how you did it [assuming you can share how you accomplished it].

Congratulations on all you have done to expose this fraud. Thanks, sincerely!

This Anthony/Tony Bragalia online personality does not seem to exist as a real person. Bizarre, considering Nick Redfern and Kevin Randle and many other people have given him standing as if he is a real human being and not someone's sock puppet. Kevin Randle has allowed Bragalia to make posts at his blog including a post that alleged hacking and criminal abuse that he accused and directed specifically at another UFO personality. [Randle later deleted that post.]

Then Jamie Maussan accused Bragalia of being a non-existent person with that name too! This happened after Bragalia jumped that sinking alien ship. Does it get any more bizarre than this!!! Lol...

Hi, DS

I'm sure you are right that this "Anthony Bragalia" character isn't a real person and is just another false identity that has been used by the hoaxers all along. I only started following the Roswell Slides business in April so I was a little reluctant to suggest that --just in case he was going to make an appearance at the BeWitness event in Mexico City or had appeared previously on some show or other. He was being billed as the "World's Greatest UFO Researcher" (by whom exactly?) back then and one would have thought that should have raised enough red flags. I believe that he wrote about metals from the "Roswell Crash" and presented himself as the most ardent advocate of that being a genuine alien spaceship and the (alleged) slides showing a genuine Roswell alien. Then after May 5th he makes an abrupt U-turn and said it was merely the body of a mummified child (which he was conveniently able to identify as a particular mummy that had been at the Montezuma Castle Native American cliff dwelling) and there never had been a hoax. Something definitely didn't ring true here and yet the RSRG people gleefully accepted this new mummy explanation as they were totally focused on discrediting Jaime Maussan like the rest of us. Maussan's initial acceptance of the slides showing a "genuine" alien may have been heavily influenced by what he was then being told by Bragalia.

I spent some time looking at Kevin Randle's 'Different Perspective' and found the forum was infested by the three principal hoaxers using a number of fake identities. I don't think the poor guy had the slightest idea of what was going on and he really needs the services of an internet pest control agency! He still seems unaware that this whole thing is a hoax and one that has been carefully stage managed from the beginning. Next thing was that Kevin was quoting this fake "Anthony Bragalia" (which is most probably Lundberg & Irving together) and his preposterous explanations in terms of the false Hilda Ray background story as if one could ever expect to find any truth there. Next thing he'll be taking this "Ed Gehrman" character as a real person!

Since you are one of the few real people who can see what's been going on I'd be happy to discuss it with you directly by phone or on Skype. That's probably best done by asking Gene to pass me your phone number or Skype name so that I can get call you. I've no doubt that people will soon realize that this has all been a massive hoax though the culprits will continue to do everything to cover their tracks.

--George

Hi George, I was wondering if you think that it is possible that Lundberg was the inspiration for the hoax, rather than the protagonist?
What I am trying to say is: I am finding it hard to understand why: you are so sure that it was him rather than Dew?
I am not saying that you are right or wrong, but just because someone has "form" does not necessarily make them guilty.
I have recently discovered a lot more about Dew, I had previously stated that I did not think him capable of orchestrating the hoax, but I now think very differently.

I will say that: the slides were a much better scam than the autopsy film, because firstly they earned more money, and secondly as far as I can tell they are genuine (slides of a Mummy).

Also do you still think that Maussan was deceived rather than being a "player", I now understand that he was involved with the slides from a very early stage, and provided financial and "media" assistance?

Who is lunburg? Why dose anyone think him/her has anything to do with a hoax created by maussan and dew?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Who is lunburg? Why dose anyone think him/her has anything to do with a hoax created by maussan and dew?

Lundberg was allegedly part of the "Alien Autopsy" film crew. I am not 100% sure but I think he is alleged to have made the "body".
I think he is also allegedly a crop "Circlemaker".

This is taken from wikipedia:

"John Lundberg is an English artist and documentary filmmaker. His work is concerned with ostension.[1] Underpinning all of his work is an interest in how myth and artifice can shape and alter reality, especially regarding crop circles, UFOlogy, and other examples of urban legends and the paranormal."

I think George will correct any mistakes I have made as he seems to know a lot more about him than most.

My disclaimer to the following info below is my memory is not perfect about recalling the differences in the 2 [different] hidden slide discovery stories. It is hopefully accurate enough, but I have not reviewed this now to confirm it's accurate. I learned this information back in February, so forgive me if I've mistaken something incorrectly. I hope the following info is accurate:

The first "original" version of the hidden slide discovery story is about how the 2 slides were found in a hidden envelope inside and underneath the lining of the lid to the chest of items containing all the [400+?] slides too. This was said to have been found in the attic from the home in Sedona that Ray owned. The estate allowed her [Cat?] to keep the chest of items that were to be disposed of, or she kept it from going into the trash? She was said to be the cleaning lady hired by the Estate?

Important: Whether any of the above is true is unknown, but that is part of the original story I read online back in February 2015.

When Dew posted his video about the hidden "slide discovery", the story was entirely different in this sense: He said the box containing the slides had been stored in her [Cat's?] garage for about 8-10[?] years, when her garage floor got flooded or wet with water. It got the box wet too that the slides were in, and I guess this is the reason the box was opened and/or moved. Dew said the 2 hidden slides fell out [from underneath?] I'm guessing from the water damage to the box. Obviously, in this 2nd account of discovery Dew did not say the 2 hidden slides were underneath and inside the lid's lining to the chest of slides, as the original story of discovery presented. It's a mismatch.

The two stories are entirely different in the timeline of discovery [8-10 years difference] of the hidden slides and also the location: garage vs attic. Two different property owners too! Wink. And the container holding the slides seems different too: Wet box vs dry attic chest.

One reason I can think of why Dew changed this story might have to do with the legal property rights to the slides? This assumes, of course, there is any truth to the Ray Estate owning these slides to begin with. If she [Cat] knowingly took the hidden slides from the attic chest on the Estate property, when the Estate owned the slides, BUT she did NOT report that she found the hidden slides... that might be considered theft of the Estate's property. The Estate did not know about the hidden slides, but she did.

Again, we know nothing really, since these stories seem to only come from Adam Dew originally. No one else is talking that was part of the slide discovery, so it might all be fabricated.

Last edited:
Since you are one of the few real people who can see what's been going on I'd be happy to discuss it with you directly by phone or on Skype.
Hi George, thanks for your very generous offer. I have a lot of interest to talk or communicate with you, since you really have a lot of background knowledge, experience, contacts, etc. regarding the UFO related phenomena and its Human components. I wish I could offer you the same in return, but I'm just an interested bystander with very little UFO experience.

I've been a strong critic towards some subjects here at the Paracast forum that get me into trouble. Such as Skinwalker Ranch, Ray Stanford's 8mm film exploits claiming to have proof of ET aliens and their Motherships. All verified by Ray's 8mm film footage. It makes me choke hard, and I refuse to swallow any of it. I do have some serious photographic and darkroom experience to know full well what 8mm film can do or not do.

I'll send you a PM [a private message] here at the Paracast, so you can contact me if you decide you still want to. Just check your inbox here at the Paracast. Thanks.

Hi George, I was wondering if you think that it is possible that Lundberg was the inspiration for the hoax, rather than the protagonist?
What I am trying to say is: I am finding it hard to understand why: you are so sure that it was him rather than Dew?
I am not saying that you are right or wrong, but just because someone has "form" does not necessarily make them guilty.
I have recently discovered a lot more about Dew, I had previously stated that I did not think him capable of orchestrating the hoax, but I now think very differently.

I will say that: the slides were a much better scam than the autopsy film, because firstly they earned more money, and secondly as far as I can tell they are genuine (slides of a Mummy).

Also do you still think that Maussan was deceived rather than being a "player", I now understand that he was involved with the slides from a very early stage, and provided financial and "media" assistance?

Hi, Harry

No, I am 100% sure that John Lundberg & Rob Irving were the main protagonists of this hoax/ fraud/ sting operation --call it what you will! I have a huge amount of evidence to back this up and will --if you like-- speak to you directly by phone or Skype if you send me your number/Skype Id via Gene. I believe you are in the UK and so am I at the moment so that should be easy enough. It's late here now and I've been very busy with other matters but will reply to you more fully tomorrow. I totally understand that it's hard for you (and Burnt State) to accept this without being aware of the background and the fine detail of the Alien Autopsy scam but I can explain all that when we talk. In saying this I am accepting that you are a real person rather than a fake persona, like some of the other hoaxers, trolls and shysters who throng 'A Different Perspective' and sometimes indeed this forum. Where exactly are you based? I think I read that Adam Dew was British for the first time today --even if he now seems to be based in the US. That certainly figures as this, just like the 1995 Alien Autopsy, was a very British production.

George

Re Tony Bragalia, read this: http://ufos.homestead.com/bragalia.pdf

The link worked for me, once. Try this from Google:
  1. Opening The Door To The Blue Room Where UFO ... - ...
    bragalia.homestead.com/blueroom.htmlCached
    OPENING THE DOOR TO THE BLUE ROOM WHERE UFO DEBRIS IS HIDDEN ... Anthony Bragalia. ... This mission is defined in an online NASIC History PDF file: ...

Someone at Kevin Randle's page also suggested today that Mr. Bragalia could have been involved in a hoax leading to the Roswell slides thing. (Oh, that would be DS from this forum, posting under another pseudonym.)

Randle replied that TB is a real person who has investigated a number of ufo cases in the past. Bragalia is, of course, the researcher who spent a number of years searching archives and finding documentation supporting his theory that scientists [including H.C. Cross. author of the Pentacle Memorandum] at the Battelle Institute (next door to WPAFB) were engaged in attempting to duplicate the Roswell memory metal.

Someone else at Randle's page posted the link above to TB's continuing efforts to obtain documents concerning the Blue Room at WPAFB.

I don't see how anyone could confuse Tony Bragalia and his extensive efforts to obtain further hidden information about Roswell with some phantom who would hoax the Roswell slides fiasco in order to undermine the Roswell case or ufo research in general. It just doesn't compute.

Last edited:
I don't see how anyone could confuse Tony Bragalia and his extensive efforts to obtain further hidden information about Roswell with some phantom who would hoax the Roswell slides fiasco in order to undermine the Roswell case or ufo research in general. It just doesn't compute.
I was merely asking KDR about it on behalf of George's ideas.

I've made no efforts to hide the fact that I post at KDR's blog as ebikesrc. Heidi has posted that "big secret" (Haha) to this thread multiple times. Hell, Heidi implies often that I'm a criminal too! Thanks Constance for pointing out once again here on this thread that you follow daily and/or read thoroughly knowing full well Heidi points this out all the time... yes, I'm ebikesrc at KDR's blog.

Glad you got your 2 cents in on that "big reveal"...

Soo..any hard evidence of lunburgs involvement?
I think George believes he knows details about why and/or how Lundburg is involved. If you're serious about it, then he seems willing to possibly talk to you about it by phone or Skype if you ask nicely. At present, that seems to be the only way to get that information.

Re Tony Bragalia, read this: http://ufos.homestead.com/bragalia.pdf

The link worked for me, once. Try this from Google:
  1. Opening The Door To The Blue Room Where UFO ... - ...
    bragalia.homestead.com/blueroom.htmlCached
    OPENING THE DOOR TO THE BLUE ROOM WHERE UFO DEBRIS IS HIDDEN ... Anthony Bragalia. ... This mission is defined in an online NASIC History PDF file: ...

Someone at Kevin Randle's page also suggested today that Mr. Bragalia could have been involved in a hoax leading to the Roswell slides thing. (Oh, that would be DS from this forum, posting under another pseudonym.)

Randle replied that TB is a real person who has investigated a number of ufo cases in the past. Bragalia is, of course, the researcher who spent a number of years searching archives and finding documentation supporting his theory that scientists [including H.C. Cross. author of the Pentacle Memorandum] at the Battelle Institute (next door to WPAFB) were engaged in attempting to duplicate the Roswell memory metal.

Someone else at Randle's page posted the link above to TB's continuing efforts to obtain documents concerning the Blue Room at WPAFB.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Constance,

Thank you for pointing me at this "Opening the Door to the Blue Room Where UFO Debris is Hidden" article by Anthony Bragalia. Most interesting, but I still have to disagree with you as regards the authenticity of the content and also Kevin Randle's assertion that "Anthony Bragalia" is a real person. There is quite a lot about this article which simply doesn't ring true. It has a similar flavor to the Majestic-12 material and other forged material about Roswell and the US military's UFO cover-up that has been supposedly leaked over the last 35 years. The YouTube interview with Barry Goldwater is certainly genuine but I'd say the Brian Parks FOIA request and the response from the USAF needs some careful looking at.

There is a lot of this sort of stuff out there and much of it is fiction, fantasy and forgery built on the foundation of real people and real events but in totality just more Roswell Myth building. It may seem to be a paradox but Mirage Men such as John Lundberg like to cast serious doubt on the Roswell Myth with one hand (as in his documentary 'Mirage Men') and yet build up more of it with the other hand with fairy tales and hoaxes like the "Roswell Slides" and the use of false identities.

I suggest that Roswell Skeptics read this article by "Bragalia" and decide whether or not we are dealing with a genuine person here before accepting the truth of all that he has been saying about the Roswell Slides both before and after the May 5th Be Witness event. Quite apart from Roswell, a huge proportion of US ufoology and the UFO subject consists of fiction, fantasy, fakery and forgery and --for any serious UFO investigators-- the trick is spotting the individuals who are spinning these falsehoods.

George

Soo..any hard evidence of lunburgs involvement?

Bob, If you send me your e-mail address (best via a private conversation), I'll send you a report I wrote back in May showing several very definite indications that Lundberg, Irving and Mantle were closely involved in this hoax --besides Adam Dew, of course. All of this is in addition to the fact that all three of them were closely involved in Santilli's 1995 Alien Autopsy hoax* to which this one has striking similarities. At some stage I will write this report up in full and make it generally available but I had hoped to find out more about "Anthony Bragalia" first of all.

George

*see: UFO magazines, UFOS -Flying Saucer Review

Back