• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Its classic transference, his PC gets seized by the FBI (or so he says) and he blames the Paracast as

the source of these criminal acts

The whole idea is preposterous, ive been here since 2008, never had my PC seized by law enforcement.

He gets busted for a serious crime, and tries to throw the Paracast under the bus as a dodge............ I hope they throw the book at him

Dont drop the soap..........

Last edited by a moderator:
No comment or opinion can be offered about "that" considering the ongoing nature of this investigation. [I should have never posted any Google "traceable details" about what happened. I was very naive about that.]

It's pointless to speculate, because criminal investigations are confidential until someone(s) is charged with the crime(s). I was not aware any crimes were committed when this happened, and the criminal(s) aren't going to volunteer how it was done either.
So you can't directly answer whether you hacked the dream teams computers? That three times now I've asked you and you've avoided directly answering me. Tell you what dude, whoever the hell you are, you make blogging here a fuck fest. Simple as that.

Looks like its time to change my IP address. .but seriously I been on these fourms for years. Nothing has happened. .has this guy been smoking something.?
I've stopped blogging here awhile back because he got so crazed on topics I was involved in. And then going over to the other site Mike posted, he's got multiple names going on, playing games with everyone there, ruining a simple forum site. For the last few months every time someone new joins our forums here I'm hesitant to reply, say hello, or involve myself in whatever they say lest it be this jerk. So I'm here now calling him out. His ban must be up and guess what, he's back to continue causing havoc. And this hacking business, well, what can we make of it?

I think gene and Chris run a tight ship. I had no problems with the security of the site my AV and malware sweepers bolth give this fourm a green. So this guy don't know what he is talking about.

Ive got a question of my own, did you tell the FBI that the Paracast was "the source of these criminal acts" that a Paracast moderator cough Chris cough was the dastardly perp responsible ?
Did you tell the FBI

It may be fantastical that some people wanted to "get me" from the (Paracast) Forum. But I was mentioned as a controversial person on the (Paracast) radio show for the Forum, and people there publicly posted they wanted to know my IP address too. I was posting often in debate "there" the entire time I was back online too, so that is the logical reasoning I'm using as to why "the trouble" may have begun there.

Did you throw the Paracast under the bus to cover your crimes ?

I think one of the experienced lawyers at PIA nailed it when he said

Everything you are saying about what happened to you is mighty fantastical. The odds of something going down the way you have this situation in your mind are so slim that it is hard to even quantify the chances. Frankly, people just aren't interesting enough to go after them and spoof their ip to commit felonies with, no matter how annoying you might have been on a message board.
In my career of hearing stories like yours, I've gotten very jaded. I often find myself explaining to my clients that it doesn't really matter what the truth actually is, it really only matters what you can make it appear to be in the courtroom.
Do not put your faith in your state's computer forensic skills. If your fantastical scenario is true, you need to have a damn good lawyer, and some damn expensive computer forensics of your own performed on those computers after the state is done with them (and some damn fine expert witnesses).
Unfortunately though, it is much easier to believe that it was in fact you that did something stupid on your computer yourself, and that the purpose of this thread on this message board is actually a fishing expedition for ideas related to your defense. Like, hmmm, what can these Internet security/privacy people think up that are holes in Internet security that I could use to pin my crime on? Something somebody says is bound to sound good in court.

I mean you were annoying, baiting Chris and others mercilessly, But to the extent that they would steal your IP and then use it to set you up for a how did you put it ? ah yes a, serious federal offence ?

No one is going to believe that, the Lawyer at PIA saw right through it and so do we.

More worrisome for you, so will the court that trys and sentences you

They too will agree

people just aren't interesting enough to go after them and spoof their ip to commit felonies with, no matter how annoying you might have been on a message board.

And that

it is much easier to believe that it was in fact you that did something stupid on your computer yourself, and that the purpose of this thread on this message board is actually a fishing expedition for ideas related to your defense

Get yourself a lawyer son, it better be a good one to get you out of this one

Ive got a question of my own, did you tell the FBI that the Paracast was "the source of these criminal acts" that a Paracast moderator cough Chris cough was the dastardly perp responsible ?
Did you tell the FBI[?]
What! Wait a minute... An I BEING flagged in this conversation re: "hacking" and operating my computer in an illegal manner??!!?? I sincerely hope not, because I don't know how to hack jack, let alone anything else... Pretty lame defense if this is the case... I have nothing to hide and no reason to offer up any excuses. Anyone that can access my data/process will know this immediately. DS, get a frick'in life, but leave me out of your warped equation... pretty please...

So you can't directly answer whether you hacked the dream teams computers? That three times now I've asked you and you've avoided directly answering me. Tell you what dude, whoever the hell you are, you make blogging here a fuck fest. Simple as that.
You come across as totally unbalanced and unhinged. I answered you directly multiple times on this very thread. Like I said, you don't seem sane to me. Seriously.

I suggest you reread the posts I referred you to already to learn the truth. You seem so illogical I don't think you can do it, but try, try again.

Hilarious just who likes this "crank post" of yours too! Figures perfectly.

What! Wait a minute... An I BEING flagged in this conversation re: "hacking" and operating my computer in an illegal manner??!!?? I sincerely hope not, because I don't know how to hack jack, let alone anything else... Pretty lame defense if this is the case... I have nothing to hide and no reason to offer up any excuses. Anyone that can access my data/process will know this immediately. DS, get a frick'in life, but leave me out of your warped equation... pretty please...

Yeah he mentioned a Paracast moderator over at PIA, and that he was mentioned in the Podcast itself, which is you and Gene.

Given you were the guy he seemed to have such a hard on for in the forum discussions, it seems likely you were the Moderator in question

Plus

Hilarious just who likes this "crank post" of yours too! Figures perfectly

Yeah, its you.......

But, when you read the comments from a lawyer at PIA who has no dog in the fight, no knowledge of the Paracast and considerable experience in this area.
His conclusion is DS is trying to shift the blame for a crime he comitted onto someone else, it just irks me he would pick the Paracast to throw under the bus.

On the plus side the lawyer also thinks the court will see through his obvious BS, and convict him of the very crime the FBI seized his computers for

You come across as totally unbalanced and unhinged. I answered you directly multiple times on this very thread. Like I said, you don't seem sane to me. Seriously.

I suggest you reread the posts I referred you to already to learn the truth. You seem so illogical I don't think you can do it, but try, try again.

Hilarious just who likes this "crank post" of yours too! Figures perfectly.
I know, it's crazy isn't it, that the people who like my post followed along on all your shenanigans. Absolutely crazy. When you don't answer a question with a simple yes/no that's telling to everyone who reads this thread.

I'd have a small wager in the affirmative that the crime they seized his PC's for (3 of them) is indeed related to the hacking of the dream teams computers

For those not familiar the "forum" he accuses without proof of being the source of his hacking is the Paracast, the moderator he slanders, one of the Paracasts moderators.

He's publically leveled accusations of serious crimes at members here with no proof whatsoever, and suggested publically this forum is not secure and that using it can open you up to having your IP stolen and it used to hack your PC and frame you for a serious crime.
Your nothing but a pathetic "trash talker" Mike - The Beak. You're just as mentally ill 'here' as you were at the other forum jumping on board with the insane sock puppets over there. ALL LIES. You're a liar over there just as you are over here.

I told Gene what happened to me BEFORE I posted at the other forum. I know of many ways my IP could have easily been stolen, but I'm sure as hell not offering you or anyone else about how that might have happened.

I didn't commit ANY crimes, and you seem to be slandering me as having done so! You're inhuman and a monster with these kinds of pathetic allegations without any knowledge whatsoever about any details about what crimes were committed, etc. Pretty funny Chris O'Brien likes your post. Both your characters are on clear display... pathetic.

As the Lawyer said

No offense, but if I was your detective, I wouldn't have much faith in much of anything right now. I would have discovered by now that you are a Roswell ET/Alien conspiracy theorist that is deeply involved in such conspiracies as to know the "power players" or "dream team" on a first name basis.

In fact, you seem to get your hacking idea from the story of Tony Bragalia getting his computer hacked by some unknown schmuck using the code name "A Glass Darkly" in The "Roswell Slides" conspiracy.

If anyone wants to know what I am taking about:
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/02/spying-on-the-roswell-slides/

So yeah, if I was your detective, I'm not sure how much of the benefit of a doubt I would be giving you right now. Sorry.

I know, it's crazy isn't it, that the people who like my post followed along on all your shenanigans. Absolutely crazy. When you don't answer a question with a simple yes/no that's telling to everyone who reads this thread.
I did answer. Multiple times. Even months ago too! Are you a moron or just a troll crank throwing lies and/or falsehoods above for "the hag" of it?

I answered you ALREADY in your own post #533 in this thread. ALSO, in posts: 836, 838, 840, and 844... so frack-off already!

Last edited:
I'd have a small wager in the affirmative that the crime they seized his PC's for (3 of them) is indeed related to the hacking of the dream teams computers
I'm not surprised you wrote that Mike "The Beak". It clearly shows what a despicable disgrace you are! Same goes for you Heidi for "liking" this post. It's not so "great" to know your true characters loud and clear for all to see. No thanks.

I don't throw lies around. I ask questions and follow the trail. You leave a trail that leaves pigeons in shame. You play the victim well while you shit all over a good forum. Let's see, twice banned? And what about that other privacy forum? It became so disturbing with multiple names created of yourself to drive it to the ground. And in all this you admit to an FBI visit for hacking. And yet here you are stating we have problems? Drink some gator-aide, your electrolytes are off!

I know of many ways my IP could have easily been stolen
vs

I have no idea exactly how I was hacked

Which is it ? you made both these statements, this is what happens when you tell lies, eventually they contradict each other and you are caught.

Just stop, walk away now and dont dig your hole any deeper

I was posting constantly just at this one Forum.......

Because these crimes happened so fast and my IP was known somehow, within 3 days from start to finish, I think it is related to my participation on a Forum. I was only posting there online for about 99% of my online time. I was not really roaming the Internet going to unknown websites

Why PIA Is Not Enough to Protect Your Real IP Address - Privacy Online Forums

You stated you emailed Gene about the problem

Ergo, the "one" forum is the Paracast.

More clues

But I was mentioned as a controversial person on the radio show for the Forum, and people there publicly posted they wanted to know my IP address too.

(How many podcasts mentioned you other than the "one" Paracast podcast)

It WAS the Paracast you were refering to, you know it, i know it EVERYBODY knows it

So answer my question, did you throw that "one" forum under the bus ? did you tell the FBI it was the paracast moderator who stole your IP ? as you slanderously alleged at PIA ?

Holy cow I am sensing bans incoming soon im staying out of this I will run from this till the mods sort it out..

I sense you be very correct

6bZMF.png

Back