• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Free versions of recent episodes:

I already did "answer" in post 836. I made that very clear in post 838 too, but you missed that "edit". I made it very clear MONTHS AGO by your own cross-post here too! It should be obvious by now...

Why do you persist suggesting I did not answer your question for the third time now???

Really weird.
So it is directly linked to the hacked slides. Ok. And you are saying your innocent. Ok.

Richard Dolan: "I imagine it would be helpful to have more clarification on the process, but this looks definitive. Just received a comment on this also from Jose Escamilla, which states: 'received the placard photo from Stan Ho's FB page. I have asked him where he got it. I am seeking out higher rez photos of the slides because in the black and white slide I saw of the little person, I found resemblance to my little person, so I will look further into whether or not the placard is from the slides and will try and find that B&W photo.'"

Dolan's quote from Jose Escamilla is interesting. Does anyone here, perhaps @Sentry ?, know who Stan Ho is or who he has worked with in enhancing the readability of the placard? And does anyone know what Escamilla is referring to when he refers to "resemblance to my little person"? Was Escamilla the first person who brought forward the photograph of the very small 'mummy' displayed in the roadside 'museum' near the Carlsbad Caverns, and is that what he means by "my little person"?

Gene I ask publicy is anything this poster is saying true to the best of your knowledge? http://
I will NOT comment 'here' during an ongoing SERIOUS FEDERAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. You and others have probably interfered and alerted potential criminal(s) by cross-posting and stalking me down over the internet. I suggest you BACK DOWN now!

Gene has known many details right from the beginning about what happened to me. Maybe he will comment once the investigation goes to completion. It would be wise for various reasons to not comment to you "here".

I will be commenting to you directly, including others, namely "The Beak", aka Mike, etc. when the suspects are rounded-up and hopefully go to jail. Extremely serious crimes were committed, which you OBVIOUSLY already KNOW I have stated elsewhere [by your cross-post here too] that I'm completely innocent of doing!!! Therefore, your first question above clearly describes the kind of character you are!

So it is directly linked to the hacked slides. Ok.
No comment or opinion can be offered about "that" considering the ongoing nature of this investigation. [I should have never posted any Google "traceable details" about what happened. I was very naive about that.]

It's pointless to speculate, because criminal investigations are confidential until someone(s) is charged with the crime(s). I was not aware any crimes were committed when this happened, and the criminal(s) aren't going to volunteer how it was done either.

Last edited:
I have no idea where you are in your discussion, but Adam Dew claimed the placard by the Roswell Slide Research Group was a fake or a phoney, that somehow they weren't working from a genuine picture.

Okay, then they started over with Adam Dew's placard image, the one posted at Slidebox Media's Kodachrome site.
They duplicated it a few times, but just to help show how (relatively) easy it was, they put it on film.

I was just sending you a pm about this I just found:
Putting faces on child mummies with 3D technology : GraphicSpeak

Smithsonian-exhibit2-e1367269014871.jpg

If it is the same child, as in the slides here is what he would have looked like:

"Mullins’ images and the Smithsonian’s 3D bust depict a three-year-old boy, with facial features similar to people currently living in East Africa and Southern Egypt. The bust is part of a permanent exhibit called “Eternal Life in Ancient Egypt” at NMNH in Washington, D.C."

Not an ET!

Edit: here is a photo of the display case:
22.jpg

Just to be crystal clear to everyone reading this:
I have no idea where you are in your discussion, but Adam Dew claimed the placard by the Roswell Slide Research Group was a fake or a phoney, that somehow they weren't working from a genuine picture.

Okay, then they started over with Adam Dew's placard image, the one posted at Slidebox Media's Kodachrome site.
They duplicated it a few times, but just to help show how (relatively) easy it was, they put it on film.
Dew's OWN WEBSITE IMAGE was used to produce the result given!!! Seriously!!!

NOW, in response, guess what, Constance has proposed [and many other people will think this too] that this placard could be a conspiracy to "cover-up" the truth about the potential Roswell Alien discovery!

Quoting Constance:

"Or that's what it was assumed to be by whoever wrote the identification on the placard. Who do we think or assume made that judgment? Do we know that it was a well-informed judgment? Might it have been intentionally misleading, a 'cover' of some kind? [...]"

BTW, I recall Adam Dew saying "on camera" multiple times that he is just seeking The Truth!!! Seriously!

Well, Adam Dew, just release the real unaltered RAW high resolution lossless scans and the entire world will know The Truth! Simple. Really. Winky wink...

I hope you have an interest in saving face... it only gets much worse from here on out... better to reveal the real unaltered scans immediately! IMHO.

Last edited:
I agree with Kevin Randle that there is probably SMOKE and MIRRORS that can end with a stake in the heart of this matter related to how Adam Dew can solve this issue immediately... or keep prolonging and burning their reputations to ground zero into another kind of stake in the heart, imo.

Adam Dew: No More Smoke and Mirrors!

Quoting Randle:

[...]

"Others in the group have told me that the readable placard came to them from someone on the inside, who has not been identified. This would be worrisome, except that Dew, as SlideBox Media, has not released an unmodified high resolution scan of the slides as had been promised. He could certainly clear this up by doing so, yet he keeps attempting to push another modified version off on researchers and even with that, it seems that the first line has been read with reliability by many different individuals using a variety of techniques on a variety of the released images.

[...]

I suppose you could argue that the RSRG is made up of rabid skeptics, with a couple of exceptions, but that doesn’t actually negate their findings, especially if others not affiliated with them are coming up with the same reading. It seems that if there is manipulation going on here, it is on the part of Dew, who is keeping the debate alive by not releasing the high quality scans he said it would… and by suggesting that those offering a counterpoint are involved in a scam of some sort."

[...]

Full post is here:

A Different Perspective: Translation of the Roswell Slides Placard

To Adam Dew and Mexico Slide Team: Extinguish the smoke and fire with no more scanning mirrors. Release the RAW lossless unaltered high resolution scans now. Please, no more smoke and mirrors.

Save face and move on...

Last edited:

I like the part where he calls the research team a bunch of internet trolls, a real brilliant defensive tactic.

Aren't these slides supposed to make an appearance in Roswell NM later this year? You need to come up with a new story line due to recent events with the deciphering of the placard.

Your true character and unbelievable inability to comprehend the serious nature of this ongoing criminal matter is stunningly "not sane". IMO.

As I said, I will be addressing you and The Beak directly when the time comes...

Btw, you need to reread and comprehend my previous post, based on you asking that "hack question" quoted again "here" after I clearly answered it. I ALREADY ANSWERED THAT MONTHS AGO AND IN MY PREVIOUS POST JUST ABOVE. Can you not read and comprehend???

Actually the person responsible for your woes is you, you post at the other site, moderators of this forum and or others were responsible for hacking your computer, thats slander and defamation as if you were not in enough legal trouble.

The smart thing to do if the FBI seizes your computer is just shut up and let the process take its course, instead you jump on line and tell the world, playing the victim card.

Youve managed to piss off multiple people in multiple forums, maybe its time to take a look in the mirror and recognise the common factor in all your hassles.

And frankly i would be more worried about whats likely to happen to you in court, than whats happening on line.

Prisons are chock a block full of people who squeeled "i was framed" right up until the cell door goes clang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't these slides supposed to make an appearance in Roswell NM later this year? You need to come up with a new story line due to recent events with the deciphering of the placard.
Hey, hey, never fear... I already quoted Constance about that idea. She has already posted some related ideas about it...

Actually the person responsible for your woes is you, you post at the other site moderators of this forum and others were responsible for hacking your computer, thats slander and defamation as if you were not in enough legal trouble.
The smart thing to do if the FBI seizes your computer is just shut up and let the process take its course, instead you jump on line and tell the world, playing the victim card.

Youve managed to piss off multiple people in multiple forums, maybe its time to take a look in the mirror and recognise the common factor in all your hassles.

And frankly i would be more worried about whats likely to happen to you in court, than whats happening on line.

Prisons are chock a block full of people who squeeled "i was framed" right up until the cell door goes clang.
Just preserving your BS [and lies and/or falsehoods, imo] for "the record".

Oh the "record" is readily available despite your failed attempts to have it censored

I have no idea exactly how I was hacked, BUT I believe it was very possibly done by someone that is connected to a Forum where I participated. I think this criminal had access to the Forum software for that website either directly [as a moderator] or indirectly, so they could obtain my real IP address information and use it to commit these serious crimes. The reason I believe this is the source of these criminal acts is that I was only back online for a very short time with a new Internet ISP, and I was posting constantly just at this one Forum when these crimes happened

Why PIA Is Not Enough to Protect Your Real IP Address - Privacy Online Forums

Ebikesrc is dissection stalker

For those not familiar the "forum" he accuses without proof of being the source of his hacking is the Paracast, the moderator he slanders, one of the Paracasts moderators.

He's publically leveled accusations of serious crimes at members here with no proof whatsoever, and suggested publically this forum is not secure and that using it can open you up to having your IP stolen and it used to hack your PC and frame you for a serious crime.

But as i said prisons are full of clowns who insist "it wasnt me, it was someone else"

Stan Romaneck has tried the exact same dodge in almost identical circumstances.......... If you are very lucky you could wind up sharing a cell with him, at least youd both have something in common to talk about

At least until lights out, when Stan asks do you want to be the mommy or the daddy..............

Last edited by a moderator:
Back