• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

AlienBody050615a.jpg
It certainly does look like a mummy in a museum, even worse it's a bad slide, blurred, out of focus and probably a discard as i suggested previously. Slides you don't like go into the discard pile, not always thrown away, just set aside. The extra contrast here in this image provided by Dolan looks like they have in fact intentionally blurred out any details on the actual display card. Looks very much like a posed picture and not a surreptitious photo. Since we know the other photo has a man standing in the background it seems like the narratives goes like this, "First i'll take your picture with the mummy in the museum and then you'll take mine." Typical vacation protocols. It definitely defeats the idea of a rushed photo. Really, do you think anyone would be let anywhere near an alien body with a camera in the first place? It's starting to sound like a Jackie Gleason story if you ask me.

The argument of it not looking like a mummy and paying some forensic expert to product the big thick report to "prove" it's an alien is also patently ridiculous. Sentry's probably got the closest bead on what's going on here. It would not surprise me in the least for there to have been other slides, actually in focus, showing the faces of people in the pix and that those are just not being shown to us.

This slide also looks cropped by the way - an actual slide would have very different edges to it - what else are we not being shown here?

P.S. i think Wingfield is way off the mark in his whole "Lundberg did it" and points to how ufology is a breeding ground for attacks, accusations and lies and deceit ad nauseam. Anyone who read the SUNlite online magazine got a treat to what detailed analysis really looks like and i wish we had more of that kind of work instead of the big glitz and glam show further debilitating any real possibility for the study of UFO's to be treated seriously. This type of garbage is what damns the whole field.

Last edited:
AlienBody050615a.jpg
It certainly does look like a mummy in a museum, even worse it's a bad slide, blurred, out of focus and probably a discard as i suggested previously. Slides you don't like go into the discard pile, not always thrown away, just set aside. The extra contrast here in this image provided by Dolan looks like they have in fact intentionally blurred out any details on the actual display card. Looks very much like a posed picture and not a surreptitious photo. Since we know the other photo has a man standing in the background it seems like the narratives goes like this, "First i'll take your picture with the mummy in the museum and then you'll take mine." Typical vacation protocols. It definitely defeats the idea of a rushed photo. Really, do you think anyone would be let anywhere near an alien body with a camera in the first place? It's starting to sound like a Jackie Gleason story if you ask me. The argument of it not looking like a money and paying some forensic expert to product the big thick report to "prove" it's an alien is also patently ridiculous. Sentry's probably got the closest beat on what's going on here. It would not surprise me in the least for there to have been other slides, actually in focus, showing the faces of people in the pix and that those are just not being shown to us.

This slide also looks cropped by the way - an actual slide would have very different edges to it - what else are we not being shown here?

P.S. i think Wingfield is way off the mark in his whole "Lundberg did it" and points to how ufology is a breeding ground for attacks, accusations and lies and deceit ad nauseam. Anyone who read the SUNlite online magazine got a treat to what detailed analysis really looks like and i wish we had more of that kind of work instead of the big glitz and glam show further debilitating any real possibility for the study of UFO's to be treated seriously. This type of garbage is what damns the whole field.
Could have swore there was a pic of Hilda standing outside somewhere in the same dress. If true , it could point to a museum in area.

Notice how the lettering is brushed out. There's another slide, similar, where it isn't, but the lettering cannot be read on any version of the slide that I've seen online. Don't even know if it's in English.

So we are left with splitting hairs over whether this is an alien body circa 1947 or a mummy? Wouldn't the apparent age of the thing make it clear it's not something recent? Or did they uncover an ancient alien at Roswell?

To me, it's a damn display case. How could they miss that? So do we know look into every attic in the U.S. for slides to show something next? They can't even prove who took the photos and when and where.

AlienBody050615a.jpg
It certainly does look like a mummy in a museum, even worse it's a bad slide, blurred, out of focus and probably a discard as i suggested previously. Slides you don't like go into the discard pile, not always thrown away, just set aside. The extra contrast here in this image provided by Dolan looks like they have in fact intentionally blurred out any details on the actual display card. Looks very much like a posed picture and not a surreptitious photo. Since we know the other photo has a man standing in the background it seems like the narratives goes like this, "First i'll take your picture with the mummy in the museum and then you'll take mine." Typical vacation protocols. It definitely defeats the idea of a rushed photo. Really, do you think anyone would be let anywhere near an alien body with a camera in the first place? It's starting to sound like a Jackie Gleason story if you ask me. The argument of it not looking like a money and paying some forensic expert to product the big thick report to "prove" it's an alien is also patently ridiculous. Sentry's probably got the closest beat on what's going on here. It would not surprise me in the least for there to have been other slides, actually in focus, showing the faces of people in the pix and that those are just not being shown to us.

And do any of us think that if these were valid alien pics that the U.S. government would allow them to go on display at some pay-to-attend-some-circus type thingy in Mexico that they've advertised like an upcoming Taylor Swift concert? No. Just like if it was an authentic alien autopsy (back in the 90's/Santilli) do you think the U.S. Government would allow it to be broadcast ANYWHERE? Let alone on Fox, and have it advertised like it was the super bowl? Just that logic alone told me the autopsy was fake. As well as the complete and total flop-o-rama we just witnessed it Mexico City.

On to more realistic things like the Coyne incident...

Notice how the lettering is brushed out. There's another slide, similar, where it isn't, but the lettering cannot be read on any version of the slide that I've seen online. Don't even know if it's in English.

So we are left with splitting hairs over whether this is an alien body circa 1947 or a mummy? Wouldn't the apparent age of the thing make it clear it's not something recent? Or did they uncover an ancient alien at Roswell?

To me, it's a damn display case. How could they miss that? So do we know look into every attic in the U.S. for slides to show something next? They can't even prove who took the photos and when and where.
The whole 'alien in a display case with the display card neatly blurred' has a certain stench to it.

I just want to say the slide was not necessarily taken at a museum, many wealthy people have private collections in their homes, including full sized display cases, complete with labels.

I was puzzled what the other items in the case were, especially the large object to the right of the head, to me they look like pieces of the wrapping and a mask. here are some examples of mummies displayed on glass shelves, or that look like "aliens":

mumie_liegend.jpg

N.B mask: ^ above^

Bologna_Museo_Civico_Archeologico_-_mummie_van_Usai,_zoon_van_Nehket_-26e_dynastie_-_26-04-2012_13-08-41.jpg

0.jpg

E2586_oldphoto_compressed.jpg

700_ef1166e393272e54a5e48f4b8c4b43ec.jpg

Ok more.. if you look down you see a rug. Looks ornate. Maybe Persian. This is clear. Its a mummy in a display case the rug and plaque tip you off.. 100% fake
Well the alternative is that the PTB prefer a touch of class and glass when they're displaying their crash retrieved decapitated aliens. Persian rugs, champagne and summer dresses may all just be part of the appetizers when your world controllers are getting together with friends for satanic orgies and what have you.

And what Han said.

I'm satisfied this is just an exhibit in a museum having seen both slides

In the first the presence of hair on the shelf behind pretty much kills this, unless the claim is its bigfoot hair, even then i cant see the military storing an ET body and bigfoot hair like this.

The second photo shows another display case in the background

CETET43WgAEfF1N.jpg

The hi res pics far from convincing me its ET, do the opposite

Aren't those other people on the left in the photo above looking at a painting on the wall? I mean is this charade actually for real? I hope they tried to sell the illumani satanic orgy context for that shot. And yes, it's obviously Bigfoot hair. The painting must be of Nessie, remaining elusive that sly girl. I remain slack jawed over the whole thing, that they dared to sell this stuff, unbelievable!

That last picture from Han's personal mummy collection is pretty haunting, staring back at us with its big empty black eye sockets. Now that looks like a frickin' alien!

I was fairy surprised when the Mirror Online, (as being fairy generous in such matters), delivered their scathing commentary. This has been another truly sad affair for ET being battered about in such a manner, as he, she, or, perhaps it, apparently has at least one thing in common with the late Rodney Dangerfield, and that is …, “I get no respect around here”.

On one other high note, looking toward the brighter side of this gloomy picture, (as if there were to be one) ; while Richard Dolan threw himself under the dummy/mummy express, there will undoubtedly be additional Dolanian publications liberally basted in the multigenerational tradition of Roswellian folklore. For a man as seemingly bright to semi-endorse and then present at such a travesty is nothing short of an intellectual disgrace. At least Stanton Friedman, (as in for one brief moment of clarity), possessed the mental acuity in departing, stage left. Then again, it may have simply been the intervention of his survival instinct which may have been in play.

As for Adam.., I will predict an amount of dew, dew, collected on the bottom of Ufology’s feet that will have been aimlessly traipsed about in the New Mexican Desert for some years to follow with Maussan in tow.

Aren't those other people on the left in the photo above looking at a painting on the wall? I mean is this charade actually for real? I hope they tried to sell the illumani satanic orgy context for that shot. And yes, it's obviously Bigfoot hair. The painting must be of Nessie, remaining elusive that sly girl. I remain slack jawed over the whole thing, that they dared to sell this stuff, unbelievable!

That last picture from Han's personal mummy collection is pretty haunting, staring back at us with its big empty black eye sockets. Now that looks like a frickin' alien!
Amen brother. Had they tried to pass the mummy with the empty sockets off as an alien, I might have bought into the whole story.

I was fairy surprised when the Mirror Online, (as being fairy generous in such matters), delivered their scathing commentary. This has been another truly sad affair for ET being battered about in such a manner, as he, she, or, perhaps it, apparently has at least one thing in common with the late Rodney Dangerfield, and that is …, “I get no respect around here”.

On one other high note, looking toward the brighter side of this gloomy picture, (as if there were to be one) ; while Richard Dolan threw himself under the dummy/mummy express, there will undoubtedly be additional Dolanian publications liberally basted in the multigenerational tradition of Roswellian folklore. For a man as seemingly bright to semi-endorse and then present at such a travesty is nothing short of an intellectual disgrace. At least Stanton Friedman, (as in for one brief moment of clarity), possessed the mental acuity in departing, stage left. Then again, it may have simply been the intervention of his survival instinct which may have been in play.

As for Adam.., I will predict an amount of dew, dew, collected on the bottom of Ufology’s feet that will have been aimlessly traipsed about in the New Mexican Desert for some years to follow with Maussan in tow.
I looked at Dolan's website today. Had this been the story of the century, you might have thought Dolan would have written extensively about it. Thus far, not a peep from Mr. Dolan.

Im not seeing people looking at a picture im seeing a box display case

slide2_zpsoadgqjjl.jpg

Ive marked the flat plane in red, and if it is a display case it looks very much like a museum type case to me

The Arm length is also consistant with human anatomy not alleged ET anatomy which has them as longer

grey-alien-31.jpg

The lore has a fairly consistant description of the hands hanging down to the knees

Initial Findings Upon Examination And Autopsy Of The Body Of An Apparent Alien Creature
1. External Appearance

This body was observed to be in a state of profound deterioration. It had not been preserved but was delivered in a container of rubberized canvas, to which some of the tissue had adhered. The cadaver was 36 inches long with a weight of 8 pounds. The external appearance of this cadaver was not of a human type.
The skin appeared smooth and a dark bluish-gray in color. There was no clothing on the body. There were no genitals and no way of determining sex, if any. The nose consisted of two slits, the mouth was a small opening that did not appear to be supported by an articulated law, and there were holes in the position of ears. The cranium was round and large in proportion to the body and the eyes were almond-shaped. The eyes were closed and could not be opened without damaging structures, due to condition of decaying tissue.
Arms and wrists were very thin. The hands displayed a three-digit arrangement without thumb. The arms extended to approximately three inches above the knee. The three fingers extended directly from the wrist, with no palm.

Mike, I can't get back to the text you quoted by searching the jpg link. Can you post the url for the text? Thanks.

Not sure what you are after Constance, the picture of the alleged Body, the Testors kits grey alien ? or the quote from the autopsy report which featured in Streibers majestic, and is purported to be the real deal according to the author ?

Edit: i think ive figured it out.

Roswell: Autopsy Reports

Having a copy of Majestic by Streiber i can confirm these reports are in it and are claimed to have been true. Streiber has said that the book itself is based on real testimonys and Govt docs given to him, but that on legal advise he had to present it as fiction or breach several national security laws

The pic of santillis alien at the top of the page is unfortunate, the person who created it was throwing together elements that were unrelated. I can confirm these reports predate the autopsy film by several years. majestic was published in 1989, while santilli claimed to have seen his film in 1992. That these two elements appear on the same web page is unfortunate

Lots of good historical stuff here

THE ROSWELL AUTOPSY FILM

Last edited by a moderator:
Back