• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Free episodes:

Any "expert" worth there salt would need to examine the actual "body" rather than a blurred slide of it, to draw any kind of meaningful conclusion. Especially in terms of said bodies evolution and biology.... Think Bigfoot for example.

I have a contact that could offer a "professional" opinion on what is shown in the slides, however I can almost guarantee that he will say, this is just a blurred slide and without examining the body I can't say anything with any certainty, and given that there is no supporting evidence, and that the "body" in the slides is out of context (i.e grave goods and precise geographical location) I don't see how any body else could......

I am going to email him now, I will post the reply here:
N.B I am not going to lead the witness i.e I am just going to send the slides alone, and I will not mention anything about Roswell or ET.

Here is the Email I sent:

Dear ******, I was sent these two slides in the hope that I could identify what is shown, but I would like an historians opinion.
I have very little information regarding the slides except that they were taken in the late 1940s.
Please have a look and tell me what you think.

I will post the reply when I get it.

email.png

Last edited:
For whatever it’s worth; according to the master of ceremonies, he (Maussan) alleged to have lost over $100,000 on the event. Fortunately, as luck should have it, he claims that he was never in it for the dough.

Somewhere, I read the owner of Open Minds was considering purchasing the slides. This was before the big reveal. Who would possibly want to go and pay for those slides now, in knowing they’re pretty much worthless?

Gene’s correct in that very few are opening their hearts and souls to the presentation.

“Roswell alien slides” photo revealed | Openminds.tv

For anyone interested in viewing the "historic" slide in person, you're in luck because it will be down in Roswell just in time for the UFO festival in July.

New photos of alleged Roswell alien has people talking | KRQE News 13

Last edited by a moderator:
This is neither here nor there but, disturbing thought; most of the people that bought in (or still buy in) to these slides are allowed to (and probably do) vote. Just sayin...

I still have not received a reply to the email I sent, but in the meantime here are a few photos that if we use the same "logic" as the peddlers of the Roswell slides, should make us reconsider our evolutionary journey.........

feejee_mermaid3.jpg

Siren17.jpg

Sterkfontein_Piltdown_man2.jpg

Starchild_skull_1.jpg

Alien+Elongated+Skull+paracas+inca+peru+Elongated+Skulls+Brien+Foerster+aliens+extraterrestres+2014.jpg
*a

paracas.jpeg

REEDALI1.jpg

latest

hank-bigfoot.jpg

ngabigfoot1a.jpg

I have chosen these examples as none of them involve "image manipulation" i.e photoshop, with the exception of *a

If Nick 's hypothesis is true...and it's a very small "if" in my opinion...I can only imagine that both Bernie and Hilda are simultaneously laughing and crying in their graves.

As I said yesterday I work as a TA at a university. I rook the picture around without any prompting I asked what do you see?
The results:
A science club 10 students. 10 saw a mummy
4 TA 3 saw a mummy one I dont know
The professor I work with ssid a mummy
A history professor transferred the image said she thinks its a mummy will give me details today.
This is fooling no one. I dont beleve any website or UFO form is saying its real.

I have reasons to believe that giant Dinosours still roam the Kongo.... I't's sadt and hilarious at the same tome..(getting Jaime on board..what the..).I luckily didn't pay for looking at a Mummy. Still interested what Bragalia will come up with next.

Blue Blurry Lines: The Placard of the Roswell Slides: The Final Curtain

The top title font of the placard is definitely large enough for this to appear to be a an accurate reading. To be fair we don't for 100% certainty yet, know the source of this cropped placard photo...but none the less, worthy of sharing.

"MUMMIFIED BODY OF TWO YEAR OLD BOY
At the time of burial the body was clothed in a xxx-xxx cotton
shirt. Burial wrappings consisted of these small cotton blankets.
Last line: Xxxxxed by the X.I. Xxxxxx, San Francisco, California."

Last edited:
Back