• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Free episodes:

Its not a new claim
MI5: Crop Circle Makers
Alleged Agents Named
The claims made by Hall centre on information he uncovered during the making of the film, in which he names self-professed crop circle maker John Lundberg as an MI5 agent.
Hall claims Lundberg was recruited by the Security Service in 1992 after studying at a London art college which, as Hall points out, was situated next to MI5s old headquarters.
We revealed in the television documentary that Lundberg was probably recruited by MI5 in 1992, Hall affirms. Since then he has been paid by British Intelligence continually.
We believe that due to the anomalies about the property where he lives, MI5 have also been providing him with free lodgings in London since around 1995.

Richplanet.net - MI5 Psy Ops Operatives

If true than what we have is the Spartacus Gambit at play, bury the real phenomena (which Lundberg says does exist) with a bunch of fakes, essentially bury the wheat with chaff.

Another example of this 'energy machine' evolving from crop circles is currently being studied in Oklahoma. In 1991, Chris Hardeman was watching a televised image of the Barbury Castle tetrahedron, a design that haunted him ever since. "While taking a course on modern physics at the University of Central Oklahoma it became apparent that electromagnetic radiation and gravitation are correlated. It was then that I remembered the Barbury design and realized the cavities of the Barbury crop circle could be microwave resonators, and the design was in fact a machine - an electromagnetic device with the ability to accumulate a huge resonating standing wave field." Hardeman then learned of the work of Canadian John Hutchinson, who, by using Tesla coils to generate standing-wave patterns in free space, has succeeded in levitating objects up to the weight of a cannon ball (see John Hutchison- "The Hutchison Effect", Electric Spacecraft Journal, No.4 (Oct/Nov/Dec 1991), Leicester, NC 28748)

crop_circles_6002.gif

Armed with this knowledge Hardeman built a six foot replica of the Barbury Castle tetrahedron; electromagnetic radiation was administered to the unit via a magnetron. Within three seconds of switching on the power, the unit visibly levitated, an effect replicated in ten consecutive test runs. Clearly, a gravity shielding effect was taking place. "It could accumulate a huge resonant standing-wave field, just the sort of thing Hutchinson was doing, and getting gravity nullification and inversion." After these tests, Hardeman learned of the Brazilian physicist Professor Fran de Aquino, who has written several papers on the effects of electromagnetism on gravity; following experiments in January 2000, De Aquino also proved that "gravitational forces can be reduced, nullified and inverted by means of electromagnetic radiation." Hardeman's Barbury gravity shielding device is wholly compatible with De Aquino's work (see De Aquino, F.- Gravitation and Electromagnetism: Correlation and Grand Unification, Los Alamos National Laboratory preprint, 1999; and Possibility of Control of the Gravitational Mass by Means of Extra Low Frequencies radiation, Physics Department, Maranhao State University, S.Luis, Brazil).
That Hardeman has found something of merit is evidenced by the way the U.S. military, Boeing, several oil companies, NASA, and the U.S. Treasury suddenly took an interest in his work shortly after it was published on the Internet - the computer storing the information was subsequently hacked, and Hardeman's emails intercepted.
The French researcher Jean-Louis Naudin also features the Barbury Gravity Shield on his web site.

Crop Circles Secrets: crop circles technology and encoded information

Now Hardeman dropped out of sight, but its interesting that this week we see nasa testing EM engines

Meanwhile, in the lab, NASA and other space programs were working on prototypes of the EmDrive or RF resonant cavity thruster invented by British aerospace engineer Roger J. Shawyer. This propulsion device uses a magnetron to produce microwaves for thrust,

Lots of words cropping up in both articles, magnetron, microwave, resonant, electromagnetism

Thrust is produced by the amplification of the radiation pressure of an electromagnetic wave propagated through a resonant waveguide assembly.
Emdrive - Home

It was then that I remembered the Barbury design and realized the cavities of the Barbury crop circle could be microwave resonators, and the design was in fact a machine - an electromagnetic device with the ability to accumulate a huge resonating standing wave field."
Crop Circles Secrets: crop circles technology and encoded information

Given this remarkable co-incidence lets say for the sake of argument the Barbury formation was plans for a machine, it would make absolute sense for alphabet agencys to apply the spartacus gambit to the phenomena.

Mirage men........

We must consider not just the definition of the word Mirage, what they are and how they are formed, but also what they DO.

Typically in movies we see a Mirages effect as something that misleads, something that makes you expend energy going in a direction that is ultimately a waste of time

This situation has some similarity to the recent Boxing Match (mayweather vs pacquiao) in which one of the fighters knew he was "injured" and is now being sued:
BBC Sport - Manny Pacquiao sued after shoulder injury dishonesty claims

If the slides are fake, I don't understand why the same principal will not apply.

To be more clear: why won't the rights of the paying customers be defended in the same way, after all they payed money in good faith to see something that is allegedly not as advertised.

In any other walk of life perjury is a crime, even something as corrupt as Boxing expects their to be consequences, if you are found guilty of lying.

For those of you who care, here is what was said on Coast to Coast last evening:

Date: Tuesday - May 5, 2015
Host: George Noory
Guests: Richard Dolan, Don Schmitt

In the first half, live from Mexico City, renowned historians and researchers, Richard M. Dolan (first hour) and Don Schmitt (2nd hour) discussed the mysterious Roswell alien slides (view), which were revealed to the public during a conference which both had attended earlier in the day. The conference, organized by Mexican journalist and ufologist Jaime Maussan, featured a number of experts, who'd spent months carefully analyzing the two slides. The slides were authenticated to be from the 1940s, and were from the collection of Hilda Ray, a now deceased attorney and pilot, who was married to a geologist, Bernerd Ray, said to be working in the Roswell, New Mexico area in 1947. Further, the Rays were personally acquainted with Dwight and Mamie Eisenhower.

Dolan noted that the experts found the creature depicted in the slides to be anomalous, and though damaged or decomposed it was not mummified. Nor was it believed to be a mammal or human. There is a minor blur in the images, which suggests that the photos were taken quickly or surreptitiously, and one of the last surviving persons said to witness the Roswell creature, stated that the image in the slide looks remarkably like what he saw, Dolan recounted. The slides won't be debunked easily, but neither are they definitive evidence without an actual body, Dolan continued.

The presentation in Mexico City of a medical pathologist demonstrated why the body is not human-- among the anomalies was a missing rotator socket in the shoulder, the incorrect number or ribs, and no breastbone, sternum, or pelvic bone, Schmitt reported. There was evidence that the body had been preserved or frozen at one point, and that the photo may have been taken around six months after the being's demise, Schmitt added.

About Roswell Slides coverage: Huffington Post had a piece posted but:

Editor's Note

This post contained factual inaccuracies and is no longer available on the site.

Well, at least they are trying to use a little editorial judgment.

This situation has some similarity to the recent Boxing Match (mayweather vs pacquiao) in which one of the fighters knew he was "injured" and is now being sued:
BBC Sport - Manny Pacquiao sued after shoulder injury dishonesty claims

If the slides are fake, I don't understand why the same principal will not apply.

To be more clear: why won't the rights of the paying customers be defended in the same way, after all they payed money in good faith to see something that is allegedly not as advertised.

In any other walk of life perjury is a crime, even something as corrupt as Boxing expects their to be consequences, if you are found guilty of lying.

I don't think there's evidence that the slides are a 'hoax' or that Carey and Schmitt have intentionally misled us in hypothesizing that the being represented in them could be a Roswell alien. After last night's dismal presentation in Mexico City, it remains, imo, a hypothesis to be explored by forensic scientists and anthropologists. There is indeed a similarity between the being in the slides and the Thebes mummy which needs to be explored in detail. I just came across images of the Thebes mummy today at Sentry's blog:

Blue Blurry Lines: Is This Mummy the Famous "Alien" in the Roswell Slides?

Speculating about 'perjury' by the researchers is inappropriate in this case.

The people behind these slides have accomplished one goal. These slides are referred to as the Roswell slides or the Roswell alien. There is no proof that this came from the Roswell incident. Zero, nada, zip proof of that.

I am somewhat amused that the real press have given the Mexico City get-together very little print thus far.

As far as any person or independent group getting their hands on the slides, I wouldn't hold my breath. They are too fragile, remember?

The fact that any of us are even discussing this, is causing the perpetrators to kick back in their lounge chair with legs up, hands behind their heads, and have a huge grin ear to ear.

Last edited:
Why did richard Dolan declare them hard to debunk? I have 100% no skill and I can tell its a mummy!

Probably because Dolan has read the spiral-bound report(s) of the forensic anthropologists presented after the break. I'm just catching up with this part of the presentation now, unfortunately in Spanish which I do not know. Like many viewers I thought the program was over when those on the stage filed out after three hours, but it continued for another hour or two. Edgar Mitchell was there in a video interview only (his doctors having advised him to stop traveling and presenting at such events because of the time it takes him, at 84, to recover from the exertion). I'm now viewing the slides as analyzed by the forensic anthropologists but can't gather much at all of what's being said. Their written report(s) need to be translated and presented online along with these portions of the live presentation and visuals. I wonder who is going to perform the necessary service of gathering all of the critical evidence so far accumulated (relating to forensic analysis of the figure in the slides and the dating of the material slides themselves) on a website available in various languages, a necessary next step given the public interest in the subject. I have not yet located Dolan's statements in the continuing streamed presentation. I don't yet know whether anything else is included in the balance of the video stream.

Presenting what has so far been accomplished in analyzing the slides in this kind of venue (before a live audience, in alternating dual languages) was a mistake. The principal researchers should have taken the extra time needed to produce a full documentary. I'm looking forward to RPJ'S responses to the various parts of the presentation on this week's Paracast program. He will have been able to understand everything said in both languages and also likely saw much larger and clearer visuals of the slides and the analyses and diagrams presented by the forensic anthropologists.

You can bet Richard Dolan didn't fly to Mexico City and stay at some luxury hotel on his own dime. Don't kid yourself. The people putting on the show needed some ufo experts to show up and validate the proceeding. Dolan's reply was about as diplomatic as you can get.

Back