• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"The Roswell Dream Team Nightmare"

Um, I haven't done ANY research on Socorro, but have heard things over the years. Isn't that the one where the federalis said the cop saw a symbol on the craft, and released a fake symbol, holding the real symbol close to their chest in case a source came forward? And didn't one of those symbols, fake or real I don't know, surface later in NY or NJ in some connection with Tim Bleckley somehow?

After listening to Don Ecker's interview recently, I am going to go out on a limb and make several guesses regarding the "Roswell slides." Time will tell, or maybe not, whether I'm right. First, the slides are from the period in question, but as I understood the story the owners/pciture-takers died and someone found it in their attic. I am guessing they are not of Roswell, ET or flying saucers, but the discoverer thought they might be, and they're something entirely different, mistaken out of a desire for more evidence to surface over time.

I will go out much further on a limb and say Zamora probably saw a flying peyote cactus piloted by dogmen-kachinas. I think the dogmen-kachinas were graduating the following month from a mining college and wanted to leave their mark locally, so to speak.

Wow, after reading all that stuff in this thread, I need a musical interlude. Excuse me for a second.

Mr. Randle, bring me a dream
(Bunk, bunk, bunk, bunk)
Make it the weirdest that I've ever seen
(Bunk, bunk, bunk, bunk)
Give it two slides of Roswell and clover
(Bunk, bunk, bunk, bunk)
And tell me that my lonesome nights are over

Randle, I'm so alone
Don't have nobody to call my own
Please turn on your magic team

Bunk, bunk, bunk, bunk

Make it the strangest that I've ever seen
Give out the word I'm not a lunar rover
And tell me that my lonesome nights are over

Randle, we're not alone
Don't have photos to call our own
So please turn on your magic team
Mr. Randle, bring us a dream

Bunk, bunk, bunk, bunk

Mr. Randle bring us a dream
Give it a pair of eyes with a come-hither gleam
Give it fluted spirals a la Fibonacci
And tight-fitting lace like Liberace

Mr Randle, something to hold
(Something to hold)
Would be so peachy before we're grown old
So please turn on your magic beam
Mr Randle, bring us, please, please, please
Mr Randle, bring us a dream

Bunk, bunk, bunk, bunk

OK, I'm better now. No, really.

What about the physical evidence from the site? The metal scrapings, the vitrified quartz within the rock samples, the pieces of paper w/ the microscopic burnt holes, the footprints? The other witnesses?
Plus, Stanford has a shot of Hynek snapping a photograph at the "landing" site, and Stanford snapped his own shot at the same instant with Hynek in the foreground. Ray has ID'd what appear to be two anomalous aerial objects along w/ a high flying jet in BOTH his and Hynek's photographs. Instead of putting credence in an aside confided by a scoffing skeptic, my suggestion would be re-read Soccoro Saucer in a Pentagon Pantry and reacquaint yourself with this important case.
Where is this "Stanford photo" is it available for the public to review, or secretly locked away along with his UFO film?

Back