• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Rich Sarradet Interview

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
And now, just prior to end-of-year, I just completed a brand new interview with Rich Sarradet where we took a hell of a big look at a lot of things. UFOs, intelligence/counter-intelligence, things with the human mind, and questions like what in hell does it all mean?

If you recall, Rich was with "Mike Younger" in the UFOs Tonite! episode titled "Spies, Lies and Audio Tape". We go back a long way and Rich's take on things is important ... he spent time in the trenches. At any-rate here we go and have a Happy New Year! 2010 ... Look Out!

Decker

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/RSarradet.mp3

Now that was a good one. These shows are helpfull to sharpen the historical perspective on the ufo enigma. It's too bad that in the ufo ''research'' field the involvement of intelligence agencies hardly gets reported in a meaningfull way.

Have a great new year!

This talk of Time Travel intrigues me. A "Project Looking Glass"? Interesting.

Don, you may not be aware of this, but there was a great TV Series that came out about 10 years ago called "Seven Days" about a Top Secret Government Project called "Project Backstep" where they reversed engineered the Roswell UFO and discovered it was a Time Machine, and used it, and it's Fuel Source (Element 115 !) to send one man back in time Seven Days, to prevent disasters.

The entire TV Series was obviously influenced from Bob Lazar and Philip Corso's accounts. It has all of these cool references to the stuff they mentioned, all throughout the TV Series.

Great show Don. Really enojoyed it.

I find that my own views and ideas are compatible with yours and Richards, so thanks for doing the show.

And man that Mike guy is one strange cat. Id love to know what the hell was going on with him (and thats just from hearing your shows and the one Greg did with Rich, so I can only imagine how crazy it was actually being involved with the guy in real life).

Thanks all for all the positive comments on the shows. My wife and I just got back from visiting some friends out in the "high desert" for New Years Eve. We had a fantastic time but I did not take my laptop with me so I, as a result, had tons of email and what have you ... but I was very happy to see the positive notes on the show with Rich and I.

And of course, I wish each and everyone of you a very happy New Year!

Decker

Hi Don great show very informative can you direct me to any info on Dave Toreli / Michael Younger as nothing comes up on Google for them.
Thanks once again for a great show.

Regards

Ernie

Hi Don great show very informative can you direct me to any info on Dave Toreli / Michael Younger as nothing comes up on Google for them.
Thanks once again for a great show.

Regards

Ernie

Ernie .. thanks for the vote of confidence. Let me get in touch with Rich and see what I can do. Remember that he has been dead now for a number of years and I am not sure about the lack of references on the web. Will be in touch.

Decker

great show, fascinating as usual - like evesdropping on two old mates' chatting away.

complete with a classic moment 'can we pause?' from rich; take your pick:
a ) Richs other half telling him to finish doing the washing up
b ) Pizza delivery at the door
c ) member of the family "where did you put the tv remote"?

great show, fascinating as usual - like evesdropping on two old mates' chatting away.

complete with a classic moment 'can we pause?' from rich; take your pick:
a ) Richs other half telling him to finish doing the washing up
b ) Pizza delivery at the door
c ) member of the family "where did you put the tv remote"?

Actually it was <D> the yard sprinkler guy came in, Rich had to "pause" write a check, then explain to his wife why the quote was one figure and the end bill was about $500.00 more, etc. etc. etc. HOWEVER ... we got it done!

Decker

I had Richard on Radio Misterioso on May 31st of last year. It's here if you want to listen.

Richard is an unknown with lots of good info and food for thought. Thanks to Don for having him on. I'll have to give it a listen.

Don thanks for your story about your Grandfather. Your Guest and you had lot of interesting things to say about the UFO subject.
Just finished listening to this interview. So I just decided to post my view.

Back