• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Rejection of Big Brother the Space Alien

PararealitySaint

An Open Minded Skeptic
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> So I sit here on my little rock, a planet which barely makes for a pebble in the size of the vast infinitesimal universe. Looking up into the early evening dusk I stare in wonderment at how immense and vacant it all really is. From one side of the dark blue horizon to the next, I see a space which was originally intended to encompass all by which I reside, but thanks to Apollo, I know there is so much more…..

Out there…..

I cannot help but let go of my mind's eye and let it drift toward a new and more logical rationale.

Suddenly, blinking just once, a brilliant object falls from the heavens, its cylindrical shape radiant, moving in dips and turns within my limited horizontal view, an intensity which my senses never experienced before; that of a foreign glimmer and reflection so wonderfully posed as the object cuts effortlessly through the terrestrial stratosphere.

I freeze in amazement at this wondrous and observably intelligently driven craft, my next thought having to be of its origination. I noticed it fell from the heavens, for the trace of light it claimed against the evening darkness proved how direct its path found; downwards, ever downwards….

Standing now, my hands outstretched with excitement, I finally understand!

I begin to run as fast as I possibly can, flailing about in desperation….

Take me! Take me! Please take meeeeeeeeeeeee!

The craft, now over the field directly in front of my position begins to lower, a beam of light emitting from the underside. I run to the outer fence and begin to climb, knowing its finally happening…..

And then I hear it.

Mo Mo……………..Moooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

And up the beam floats a full sized Holstein, her legs dangling down toward a soft green pasture she will never feel again.

But But….

The cow secured, the craft retracts the beam, turns on its AXIS ever so smoothly and shoots off into the night.

The End.

And the moral of the story is……

So I see....Boxxy is a UFOLOGIST and E.T. proponent.....Now I get it.

And in an all inclusive get together we are having here....

I wasn't going to bring out the big guns, but since we are all ready to un-classify the real truth behind the relations between E.T., Cows and Boxxy, I thought you'd like this one for the record:

ALIEN MOM - The Humalien Axis: our extraterrestrial inheritance is finally realised | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.
alien-mom.jpg

Ahhhhh they finally got one!
pencil.png

You are just trolling

No No Mike, I am quite serious. Please look at the future of your E.T. and it's influences on the earth. This material comes from very reliable sources.....Namely, The UFO Digest!!!!

I mean, I can't think of a better more insightful informational to present to all the supporters you have here on this forum. They should all know the complete and genuinely accurate information which only seems to advance your ideas and theories about your E.T. friends.

I for one am glad that I had the chance to show this. In that way, everyone has an equal chance to see for themselves just what should be deemed "proof" of the existence of E.T.H. and all on the earth today.

Is this thread just going to degenerate into another pointless argument between you two? You do both realize that both your arguments are ultimately pointless because no one can ever know the truth, right? You can hypothesize all you want but no one really knows.
Argue all you want, but it's just a circular one and a waste of time.

Is this thread just going to degenerate into another pointless argument between you two? You do both realize that both your arguments are ultimately pointless because no one can ever know the truth, right? You can hypothesize all you want but no one really knows.
Argue all you want, but it's just a circular one and a waste of time.

Angelo,

I was merely pointing out that there are so many wonderfully excellent "evidential" pieces of sincere and honest reporting on E.T. and E.T.H. out there today, and wanted to share in this commonwealth of information with all the fan-damn-tastic proponents of E.T.

What better way to enlighten the masses that E.T. has truly landed, settled on mating with us lowly apes, and made offspring which we can all see clearly by the UFO DIGEST's own presentation.

I can't think of a better way to support Mike and Trajanus and all the E.T. friends.

Wait......maybe if I dig further into the archives of this very important medium......let's see.....

Ohhh Wow!!!! Here's one which proved my original post:

<object sap="object" height="390" width="640">

<embed sap="flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5GpEOkAhEjQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

Look, everyone knows these things are time traveling scientist rat-bastard fallen angels from a hollow planet in another dimension serving the reptilian Archons of the NWO in an attempt to bring about the Biblical Apocalypse via Project Blue Beam using HAARP and chem trails with the ultimate goal of stealing the souls of mankind through the manipulation of human beliefs about which of its numerous mythologies are held as true in the minds of individual human beings. Haven't you seen the photographic evidence? Keep up!

Look, everyone knows these things are time traveling scientist rat-bastard fallen angels from a hollow planet in another dimension serving the reptilian Archons of the NWO in an attempt to bring about the Biblical Apocalypse via Project Blue Beam using HAARP and chem trails with the ultimate goal of stealing the souls of mankind through the manipulation of human beliefs about which of its numerous mythologies are held as true in the minds of individual human beings. Haven't you seen the photographic evidence? Keep up!

And there you have it: the unified theory of everything.

I'm so happy you used the term, "theory"......Ohhhh what Joy!

Now if we could only get the proponents of E.T. and E.T.H. as a fact to call it only "theory", instead of the definitive answer for everything, then and only then would you have a balance.

I'm so happy you used the term, "theory"......Ohhhh what Joy!

Now if we could only get the proponents of E.T. and E.T.H. as a fact to call it only "theory", instead of the definitive answer for everything, then and only then would you have a balance.

Actually, theory in science means:

a http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plausibleplausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light> - from the Merriam-Webster dictionary.

This is a tactic that creationists like to use against evolution when they attack it, saying it is "only a theory" even though they don't understand that it means something different when used in science.

Here's a great explaination from Wired.com:

Clive Thompson: Why Science Will Triumph Only When Theory Becomes Law

That's why it's the ETH and not the ETT.

Actually, theory in science means:

a http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plausibleplausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light> - from the Merriam-Webster dictionary..

Actually, all thanks to the Merriam Webster Dictionary, the correct usage and terminology for the "noun" is as the following:

scientific theory - a theory that explains scientific observations; "scientific theories must be falsifiable"

Of which you then have:

Fal´si`fi`a`ble
<table><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">a.</td><td valign="top">1.</td><td>Capable of being falsified, counterfeited, or corrupted.</td></tr><tr><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">2.</td><td style="">able to be proven false, and therefore testable; as, most religious beliefs are nothttps://www.theparacast.com/forum/ falsifiable and are therefor outside the scope of experimental science.</td></tr></tbody></table>
E.T.H. and E.T. can then fall under the category of "capable" of being falsified....Not the foundation I believe any Martian Wannabe would like.

I must admit I am a little perplexed as to why you continue to mount such an active crusade against the E.T. hypothesis here. People may like one UFO hypothesis over another for any number of reasons but none of them include any substantiated evidence one way or another. This includes the now popular other dimensional, spiritual, and crypto-terrestrial ideas that get a lot of discussion. They are equally as unsupportable as any ET hypothesis and in some ways much more so. We can argue about a pig in a poke all day long but its still a pig in a poke be it an alien pig, a demonic pig, or some bit of undigested trans-dimensional pork.

Not to mention the elusive, holographic swine, which Jack Sarfatti suggests emanates from the future horizon.

The whole falsifiable bit does not always apply.
The existance of earth and the universe......is not falsifiable.
Hubble see's distant "galaxys" like ours, their existance is not falsifiable

As for the ETH, if we look at statements from Neil DeGrasse Tyson

it would be inexcusably egocentric to suggest we are alone in the cosmos..........."

Then the ETH could be seen in terms of logic and mathmatics

and they are exempt from the falsifiable test

The question may be raised as to whether the theorems of logic and mathematics are falsifiable or not. In considering this question, it is helpful to introduce a classical distinction that is frequently emphasized in this connection by Charles Sanders Peirce. On the one hand, he defines a positive science as "an inquiry which seeks for positive knowledge", that is, for knowledge that can be expressed in a categorical proposition (Peirce, The Essential Peirce (EP) v. 2, 144). He goes on to say the following of the normative sciences, namely, logic, ethics and aesthetics:
Logic and the other normative framework ask not what is but what ought to be. They are nevertheless positive sciences since it is by asserting positive, categorical truth that they are able show that what really is so; and the right reason derived from positive categorical fact. (Peirce, EP 2, 144).

At this point in time the ETH is not what is but what ought to be.

The "chances" of ET visiting earth are not falsifiable
The philosophical concept of chance is unfalsifiable, since there is no way to prove that a hypothetical independent variable does not exist

Karl Popper at first spoke against the testability of natural selection <SUP id=cite_ref-14 class=reference>[15]</SUP><SUP id=cite_ref-15 class=reference>[16]</SUP> but later recanted, "I have changed my mind about the testability and logical status of the theory of natural selection, and I am glad to have the opportunity to make a recantation."<SUP id=cite_ref-popper_16-0 class=reference>[17]</SUP>
<SUP></SUP>
Popper considered falsifiability a test of whether theories are scientific, not of whether propositions that they contain or support are true.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

I must admit I am a little perplexed as to why you continue to mount such an active crusade against the E.T. hypothesis here.

To understand this, one must understand that for the saint, this is not about rejecting aliens, its about rejecting satan, for from his pov they are one in the same.
This is religious zeal, its about "saving" you from this satanic deception.

If you believe in the existance of ET's then you have fallen for satans trap, and have moved away from god.

Its a very common pov amoung the fundies, Nick redfern wrote a whole book on this aspect of the UFO enigma

Author and paranormal researcher, Nicholas Redfern joins us for a look into bizarre connections between a shadowy government military-intelligence group called the "Collins Elite", and the ET/UFO phenomena which they believe to be directly "demonic".

Using direct information supplied to Nick by former MUFON investigator and Anglican priest, Ray Boueche; in what can best be termed a vast right-wing religious conspiracy, the group upholds the US is threatened by an imminent Satanic threat, and the country should be locked down under martial law and the citizenry placed under strict Old Testament Law to thwart the "soul snatching" plans of the demonic horde.

Under the scenario outlined by the group, the American Constitution would be revoked and the nation placed under a type of Biblical Old Testament theocracy/surveillance state with closed borders and severe penalties for interacting with the "demons".

How ominous are the events reported by Nick regarding this potential theocratic takeover? Are factions of the U.S. government committed to the notion of a lock down and forced conversion to Abrahamic-style nation-state? What is the REAL deception in the ET/UFO paradigm? We find out...

I must admit I am a little perplexed as to why you continue to mount such an active crusade against the E.T. hypothesis here. People may like one UFO hypothesis over another for any number of reasons but none of them include any substantiated evidence one way or another. This includes the now popular other dimensional, spiritual, and crypto-terrestrial ideas that get a lot of discussion. They are equally as unsupportable as any ET hypothesis and in some ways much more so. We can argue about a pig in a poke all day long but its still a pig in a poke be it an alien pig, a demonic pig, or some bit of undigested trans-dimensional pork.

Trainedobserver I am surprised at you. You know very well that I am not a party pooper when it comes to "hypothesis" or theorem for the sake of discussion in this context. No my friend, on the contrary, I am very much against those on this forum or anywhere stating that E.T. in and of itself is a guaranteed happening and thus the only answer for every situation out there.....To be what they alone believe is warranted as the primary causality in spite of every other possibility.

They take the "know it all" approach to replying to any and all posts, instilling the "E.T." formality and doing it so as to show up others who might disagree with them and call them out on their adamant behavior.

If you have noticed in the past, any time I believed a situation might be "Demonic" in nature, I always left open the door to other theories, never once stating I "knew" what was the cause or reason for the phenomenon. I have always been fair to state that I "felt" this was the case, and that I have no idea for the true reason because of the lack of any uniformed evidence discerned by the lack of proof either way.

If these same people would place in their misguided notations how the objectives they write are only in "theory", or in part based on "hypothetical" consideration from other conjecture or supportive information, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

To understand this, one must understand that for the saint, this is not about rejecting aliens, its about rejecting satan, for from his pov they are one in the same.
This is religious zeal, its about "saving" you from this satanic deception.

If you believe in the existance of ET's then you have fallen for satans trap, and have moved away from god.

Its a very common pov amoung the fundies, Nick redfern wrote a whole book on this aspect of the UFO enigma

LOL! What a bunch of Horse Hockey!

I have stated in many of my replies in the past the odds of their being intelligent life forms on other planets in the universe, just that they could care less about our little marble, and that seems to rub all the wannabes the wrong way.

My personal religious views have many allowances in them that I have also stated many times here. I could very easily accept other intelligent life forms, but to do so I would have to actually have real evidence of their existence and not merely conjecture, some radar spots and eyewitness reporting. The Lord God has created many wondrous things, who am I to state he didn't.

Youve stated many times you think what we see is demonic in nature.
The bible which you have stated is "complete" makes no mention of other life on other planets.

And again you claim as absolute fact the lord god created us, but this is not falsifiable......

Funny how you have two different standards for determining whats real and whats not.

you are not only being dishonest with us, you are being dishonest with yourself.

If as youve stated you think its demonic in nature, then you clearly subscribe to the satanic deception scenario, and as such its your duty as a christian to try and "save" the sinners from themselves, ie falling for satans trap.

Thats your motivation here, have the honesty to admit it

Back