• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The One and Only Timothy Good will be our guest! Questions space-fanz?

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
I'm proud to announce that we will be taping a show segment with a returning-Tim Good, tomorrow at 11 .a.m MT. I apologize that we don't have more lead time, but for those of you that are reading this: this is your chance to ask ufologist/anomalist Tim Good YOUR probing questions about his decades of intriguing research featured in his many best-selling books. Tim is one of our pioneer writer/researchers who has traveled the world studying the phenomena and I'm sure there's a Paracastor or two that has a question or three! :)

Q.1 Mr Good ,

What's your overall feeling of the UFO subject and what lessons have you learned from this field from when your first started out?

Q.2 Mr Good,

How many cases have you come across which concerned you about humanity and do you think our planet will ever be able to deal with true reality of UFO subject?

Q.3 Mr Good,
Have you at anytime sense some of your fellow UFO researchers are mudding the field instead of finding out what its all about?

Dear Mr. Good,

- Have you ever have the opportunity to discuss UFOs with other musicians, and if so, can you share any stories and tell us what the high point for you was in your musical career?

- Where do you draw the line between being personally convinced that alien visitation in general is true, and more specific claims like exactly where they come from, what they are doing here, theories on government infiltration by aliens, the location of alien bases, aliens walking among us undetected, and so on. In other words, just how far out on the fringe are you personally compared to what you report on as a journalist?

- What is your present day position on Robert Lazar?

- Assuming humans have definitive evidence of alien visitation, where do you think it would it be located today?

What case do you concider to be the BEST case for alien visitation?
what is your opinion on shows such as Art bell and third phase of moon that screen fake UFO footage as real? and can any thing be done to stop them?

Mr. Good,
Hopefully this will be taken as the straight forward question I intend it to be and not be construed as not serious about the issue of hybrids and the possibility of a conspiracy to replace the population of the planet with hybrids as in some sort of passive colonization.

My question is let’s say the hypothesis is true. An alien race (or races) is indeed attempting to colonize this planet through hybridization. Could that not be thought of as the next stage of evolution? We have colonized our planet (modern civilization) and have absorbed entire societies for good and bad. Given humanity’s approach to expand, absorb would we be any different if we were a star traveling race?

And would we know and would it ultimately matter? The philosophy I will leave to others as to whether humanity would vanish from the planet. The same humanity that kills (in wars )and enslaves both in modern society and in human trafficking that exists today?

Mr. Good. Do you believe complex crop circles to be man-made works of art or something else?

What do you think of Greg Valdez's claims that his father Gabe Valdez, a New Mexico Highway Patrol officer, had discovered that the CIA or some other intelligence agency had developed silent and invisible aircraft as early as the mid 70s and were operating them in New Mexico. If true, that seems to be a Ufological game changer so to speak.

Back