• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread!

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it curious that most of the criticisms about Hillary are based on taking statements out of context ("what difference does it make?"), reaching or making up stuff. It's legitimate to criticize her policies and suggest better ones. But that's rarely done, and Trump is just making noise since he has no grasp of any issues.

Trump is so pathetic he’s making Gerald Ford look good. Ford could at least either chew gum or walk.

I find it curious that most of the criticisms about Hillary are based on taking statements out of context ("what difference does it make?"), reaching or making up stuff. It's legitimate to criticize her policies and suggest better ones. But that's rarely done, and Trump is just making noise since he has no grasp of any issues.

Gene,
All this is, is just a clear case of the shoe being on the other foot. When it's Trump that's in the puke colored spotlight you're all in, when it's Hillary it's all just nonsense. Just like you stating that Trump has no grasp of the issues. Just utter nonsense. The issues he speaks of are critically important to the both the legitimate citizenry, and the economy of this country, which is presently, thanks to Obozo, in the toilet. Hillaryous is just another political puppet whereas Trump is a leader who speaks what 90% of the real people in this country do in fact have on their minds. This whole election from the start has been a liberal media comic book fest and any HONEST person would admit it straight out. Hillaryous is a pathetic carpet munching crook! Take that!

ROTFLMAO!!!!:D

I didn't say it's all nonsense when it comes to Clinton, but a lot of it is.

As to the economy and the country, Trump hasn't a clue. His own tax guy said he only looks at the big picture, and paid scant attention to the details of his tax returns.

His tax plan is to repeat the same old trickle down economics that hasn't worked in 30 years. Giving rich people more money in their pockets doesn't make them hire more people. The fundamental illogic is that they probably own a corporation that hires people. Hiring people is tax deductible, so you pay less taxes when they are hired since the cost is deducted from earnings. In other words, the theory is garbage.

Trump's foreign policy is to beat his chest a lot and cozy up to Putin.

His plan to bring workers back to the U.S. is to beat his chest a lot. But he needs to start with himself, since Trump-branded merchandise is mostly made overseas, and he even used steel from China on recent large construction projects.

His plan on immigration is racist. Actually Republicans and Democrats had a fair plan that would have become law but the former Speaker of the House didn't have the guts to bring it up for a vote. Hint: It would have passed, and Republicans would be far better shape now. It included strong borders, and putting undocumented immigrants way at the back of the line to become legal. They also had to pay fines and taxes. It would take 15-20 years, so it was not amnesty. But the Republican rabble rousers don't know the definition of amnesty, and it's not what they claim Obama is doing, which is prosecutorial discretion.

The social issues infringe on individual freedom. Republicans have no right to a woman's vagina, but they think they do. And that's just one example.

I wonder who the 4 miillion dead/or ineligible people are going to vote for this election?

Elections Expert: "We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls" (VIDEO)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
That election rolls are outdated doesn't mean that people who aren't entitled to vote will vote. Real voter fraud is a few dozen out of billions of votes. The worst voter fraud consists of state laws that discriminate against minorities and lower income people because they won't vote Republican.

That election rolls are outdated doesn't mean that people who aren't entitled to vote will vote. Real voter fraud is a few dozen out of billions of votes. The worst voter fraud consists of state laws that discriminate against minorities and lower income people because they won't vote Republican.

Could you substantiate this please? I personally hate both Republicans as well as Democrats, that's why I am voting for Trump. The truth is however, FAR MORE destructive political divisiveness can be traced directly to the Democratic party, with respect to conning minorities and the impoverished into believing that what basically amounts to their birdseed handouts, is going to somehow "make it all better" while the rest of the world has only watched as our ghettos grow exponentially, and our infrastructure collapses thanks to those poor unfortunates. Good ol' Lyndon B. Johnson ROBBED the rest of the country's social security fund to put that whole ball into play right after he repealed the silver standard that Kennedy enacted, and was subsequently killed for. The United States was not built by and of the self pathetic and the weak Gene. Read a little Jim Marrs and bush up on your honest and factual history.

The liberal media is a myth. It's a corporate media, not a liberal media, except for Fox which is conservative. Infowars.com is hardly a paragon of accurate reporting.

the story says Hillary paid for sex tryst. i wouldnt put prostitution in the same category as two consenting adults. (personally I do not agree with married partners who have an open marriage, just not my style)

Gene, just curious. do you consider prostitution "consenting adults"?

Yes. I consider it one person providing a service and another paying for that service. Obviously anything involving underage participants is not legal, and I realize that prostitution is illegal in most states.

Besides, none of this is actually proven anyway. It's just one of those Clinton claims that have been going around for years.

Yes. I consider it one person providing a service and another paying for that service. Obviously anything involving underage participants is not legal, and I realize that prostitution is illegal in most states.

Besides, none of this is actually proven anyway. It's just one of those Clinton claims that have been going around for years.
adultery is illegal in most states and it is immoral everywhere.... i suppose Hillary paying a hitman to knock off DNC investigators from reviewing her email scandal is just another business transactions amongst two consenting adults....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back