• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Trump's temporary 120 day hold on immigration from six middle east countries he should have given a 30 day warning to allow family and employees to return from abroad before enacting any immigration bans on these people. That would have allowed time for people to return and not create hysteria with the media, or create legal disputes that won't help Trump's agenda.

This was more than Trump's mistake. His advisors could have easily prevented this kind of mistake, and I don't think Trump would have not allowed this 30 day return window. Trump may be tough, but I don't think he would be unreasonable about this.

It's probably an honest but stupid mistake he would not normally make.

According to MSNBC last night, a bill is going to be introduced into the Senate and House prohibiting Trump from firing a nuclear missile unless it is in response to an incoming attack. This will of course be an embarrassment to him and lead to further narcissistic outrage on his part. Maybe it will be a wake-up call to him that if he continues to behave like a child he will be treated like a child. But I doubt that his fragile ego will allow him to actually realize what most people in this and other countries think of him. My main hope is that he eventually experiences a psychological melt-down from the lack of approval, much less adulation, that he is receiving and that he has to be institutionalized.
This is nothing more than the most pathetic form of demonization that the DNC is most famous for since Goldwater and Reagan. It was the same for President Reagan, and Reagan saved us from the Cold War and ended it.

Hillary Clinton was a proven War Criminal by her actions with the subversive and illegal Obama/Clinton regime change plans to topple Libya, Egypt, and Syria. Remember the Arab Spring? Also, she directly threatened the Russians with war too, so no one trusted her finger on the nuclear buttons. Hillary is a proven subversive and illegal Cold and Hot War starter, and Hillary is a War Criminal, imo.

I think it's best I no longer quote any of your posts or refer to you personally, and I ask you to allow others to respond to my posts instead of you responding. Why? There's plenty of other Hillary and DNC supporters here that are more than happy to debate about Trump or whatever else they want to discuss. They can speak for themselves without you having to protect their ideas from contrary debate and dialog coming from me. Let's just avoid each other, you and I, so I can be allowed to continue to post.

I'm not here to troll or lie about anything...
I am not a supporter of the DNC and Clinton. I am merely correcting misstatements here, and you make plenty.

Your choice is to correct your statement or not make any more comments here. Make a decision.

This is nothing more than the most pathetic form of demonization that the DNC is most famous for since Goldwater and Reagan. It was the same for President Reagan, and Reagan saved us from the Cold War and ended it.

Hillary Clinton was a proven War Criminal by her actions with the subversive and illegal Obama/Clinton regime change plans to topple Libya, Egypt, and Syria. Remember the Arab Spring? Also, she directly threatened the Russians with war too, so no one trusted her finger on the nuclear buttons. Hillary is a proven subversive and illegal Cold and Hot War starter, and Hillary is a War Criminal, imo.
I was on the fence till I read this. You are a right wing shill and trolling.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

And what does that make Bush and Cheney? The term "proven War Criminal" implies she was tried and convicted of a crime, which is not so.

I was on the fence till I read this. You are a right wing shill and trolling.
Liberal talk shows get fakers all the time, people paid to call in and troll. They are usually discovered and thrown off.

So if we have a troll here, I hope he's being paid for his time at least.

Regarding Trump's temporary 120 day hold on immigration from six middle east countries he should have given a 30 day warning to allow family and employees to return from abroad before enacting any immigration bans on these people. That would have allowed time for people to return and not create hysteria with the media, or create legal disputes that won't help Trump's agenda.

This was more than Trump's mistake. His advisors could have easily prevented this kind of mistake, and I don't think Trump would have not allowed this 30 day return window. Trump may be tough, but I don't think he would be unreasonable about this.

It's probably an honest but stupid mistake he would not normally make.
It's 7 countries. But they aren't the countries from which the 9/11 or any other terrorist criminals in the U.S. came. So why is he afraid to pick the right countries? You see in these 7, he has no business interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back