• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those not up on history. Harrison rode in an open carrage. Gave a 2 hour speech with out a coat or hat in a freezing rain. Then attended 4 balls.
He became ill but his scedule did not allow him rest. He developed pnomia and died 30 days after his inauguration.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Really? I had no idea.

You must be kidding. Were you not aware of the Republicans' much-trumpeted declarations six years ago that they would ignore every further piece of legislation supported by the President?
thank goodness for that damage control being implemented... stuff could have gotten much worse and even more unrepairable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

My family enjoyed the Inauguration. im curious about the opinions from our diverse forum audiences reaction to it was. i found it very uplifting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I’m fairly certain that everyone in West Virginia & Kentucky really embraced the event as coal mining and the steam locomotive are due to return.

Considering ¼ of the eligible American population voted for misery, some might be in the minority here. Other than Putin, along with middle-aged, under educated, under employed white American males, not in discounting the lizard brain and the filthy rich, most others (globally & interplanetary) view the selected hoaxer…, as a scumbag of sorts.

I’m just waiting to see in what particular fashion the lunatic commences in torpedoing the U.S.

Perhaps, in relocating the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem will do the trick.

Ya’ know Trump and his real estate, as it’s all about location, location, location.

So you didn't vote for Trump and you never watched Fox News before September.

Tell us another one.
Ok, here's another one... :)

Just to let the paranoia really shine and run rampant for you that have fingered Putin's Bro on "the truthiness" here's my 1st youtube link to a Fox News interview with code named Mr. Brexit.

For shame! For shame! Now, I must be a Trump/Putin agent, I know, I admitted it. Seriously, you must watch this interview to learn the psyops of how the Russians are coming in the UK too! It's all part of the master race plan (no doubt BreitBart is in on it too, lmao) I leaked exclusively today in reply to Tyger's "extremely genius" post who is hot on the Ruskie trail of Bromances.

Gene, your genius has outed me! Shame! Shame! I walk the walk, that naked game, of shame! I'm so exposed to "truthiness". :D

Last edited:
Truthfully, I think the many who voted for Trump - that were not the 'deplorables' (and there are many in that category) - did so through a mish-mash of misinformation and bad judgement. A significant percentage of the people I know (who voted for Trump - at least the few who admit they did so) have some connection to Fundamentalist Christian influences. For them the vote for Trump was impossibly wound up with abortion issues and conservative Christian 'values' - the contradictions of which I find impossible to tease out.

That anyone could possibly think that a man like Trump - who has spoken about women and acted towards women the way Trump has - and who has fomented disrespect and even violence towards citizens who disagree with him - and who has lied more than he has ever told the truth - (a more un-Christian set of openly professed 'values' I have not seen in a public figure) - could be seen as good fodder for president of our country continues to perplex me. I know a few of them are embarrassed. The litany seems to be: he needs to be given a chance - when in fact the 'chances' have been innumerable. How many chances does a man need to get it 'right'?

A surprising number of pro-Trump supporters on-line (and only one in my RL milieu) resort to extreme bullying when confronted with the displeasure about Trump. Very thin skinned folks, just like Trump.

Last edited:
After their passing of the Rubicon, I really enjoy having fun, as I’ve noticed that very few Trumpsters possess a genuine sense of humor when it comes to their savior.

After their passing of the Rubicon, I really enjoy having fun, as I’ve noticed that very few Trumpsters possess a genuine sense of humor when it comes to their savior.
At least his hair is really real and still all rooted, and it was never as bad as one of his vociferous public supporters Don King.

It must really mind frack Obama how Trump could have won, and to think Obama's own older brother voted Trump must really suck with all that publicity. Even MLK relatives voted Trump w/more publicity. Damn stupid and perplexing for Trump haters, but Tyger will figure it all out. :)

Last edited:
Trump signs executive order to start on doing away with Afforfable Care medical insurance (aka Obamacare). Hope that makes his fans happy.
And how exactly are 20 million yanks gonna get healthcare?

Is Mexico paying for that, too?

Trump signs executive order to start on doing away with Afforfable Care medical insurance (aka Obamacare). Hope that makes his fans happy.
And the over 20 million who will lose their health coverage, and the portion of those who'll die in the streets because they lack insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back