• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Three

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You libs need to take responsibility for putting trump in office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know what?

That's the first thing you've said that I agree with.

For everyone bitching about trump winning, take a cold hard look at yourself and ask why you didn't protest and change things... before he won.

I don't blame the ignorant people for voting for him.

I blame those who know better for allowing it.

Trump is right. They all lie just like hitlery and obomba.

When you read this story:

Donald Trump’s media summit was a ‘f—ing firing squad’ | New York Post

…don't forget that the New York Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch, same person who owns Fox News. Take it seriously.

The story reads like an off the record ambush. This is just another glaring example of Trump's attempt to muzzle the free press & discredit the credible news sources. Which is the reason he called for the summit to be held “off of the record”, so they wouldn’t be able to report Trump’s latest ranting to the public.

Here's some Trump spawn ..., that certain individuals may relate to, although, would never admit being part of, or, denouncing this hate group. Cowards, one and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
The polls are never off that badly and in so many places. There really should be an investigation. Just the fact that Trump kept calling the election rigged was suspicious because he always accuses others of whatever he is doing.

You’re not just imagining it: the Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump vote totals do look rigged
LINK:
You’re not just imagining it: the Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump vote totals do look rigged
TEXT: "There has [...] been much made of how the polls ended up being so wrong. Having spent the past year and a half observing the polls in this election, I fully agree that it’s easy for one or two polls to end up being very wrong. We saw it all the time in the primary season. But historically speaking, going back through the eighty years in which presidential polling has been conducted, it’s virtually impossible for the polling averages to have been this thoroughly wrong. In fact the last time they got a Presidential general election wrong outside the margin of error was in 1948 – and polling was unsophisticated crap back then.

"But nevermind the overwhelmingly unlikely odds of the 2016 polling averages having been wrong. The more immediate trend is one which we saw during the primary season. In any given hotly contested primary state, Donald Trump tended to perform the same as, or worse than, his polling averages. We saw it in his very first contest in Iowa, where he shockingly lost despite being favored. We saw it again in Wisconsin and other states. In contrast, Hillary Clinton tended to perform about the same as, or better than, her polling averages in most states. For instance she was favored to win South Carolina by around twenty points and she won it by more than forty points.

"In a general election matchup between one candidate who had spent the past year underperforming his poll numbers, and one candidate who had spent the year outperforming her polls numbers, the logically expected outcome is that Hillary Clinton would have won by the same amount she was ahead in the polling averages or more. Now she did win the popular vote in the general election by around one percent. But logically, based on the final polling averages and the existing pattern observed in the primaries, she should have won it by four points or more.

"Finally, there were four swing states in which Hillary Clinton was definitively favored to win, but she ended up losing: Florida, Wisconsin, Pennsylvnia, and Michigan. In the final tallies she lost each of them by right around one percent of the vote. That’s not how numbers work. If Trump had won those four states legitimately due to pockets of voters that pollsters didn’t know about, we would have seen a more random dispersion of the results. Trump might have won one of those states by four percent, won another of them by two percent, lost another one percent, and so on.

"It is statistically suspicious that in every state where Donald Trump pulled off an upset, he won it by right around one percent, just what he needed to win it, no more and no less. Results don’t naturally play out that way. The final tallies in Florida, Wisconsin, Pennsylvnia, and Michigan read like someone went through and nudged each of them just over the mark so Trump would win them, but didn’t want to arouse too much suspicion by giving him any larger of a victory in those states than he needed.

"So where does all of the above get us? It’s a mountain of statistical and mathematical and logical and demographic discrepancy and suspicion and nothing more. I can’t definitively prove that the vote tallies were rigged. And as a practical matter it would be so tricky for a hacker to rig the results in various states, without any of the local precinct overseers catching on, that no one has even been able to posit a plausible method for pulling it off. But still, these things can’t all have legitimately happened.

"In order to believe that the official vote tallies are legitimate, you have to accept that all of the above legitimately happened:
[1]
African-Americans in the south went from turning out in droves for Hillary Clinton in the primary to not caring if she won the general election.
[2] Donald Trump got sixty-something percent of the same-day voting in Florida.
[3] The polling averages were wrong for the first time in modern history.
[4]
Trump beat his poll numbers despite having spent the primary season tending to fall below them.
[5] Clinton fell below her poll numbers despite having spent the primary season tending to beat them.
[6] In every state where Trump pulled off a shocking upset victory, he just happened to do it with one percent of the vote.
[7] And in an election that everyone cared particularly deeply about, no one really turned out to vote at all.
I can accept any one of the above things happening as an isolated fluke. I cannot accept all the above happening. And so for once in my evidence-driven career, I’m left to believe that the conspiracy theorists are right: the vote tallies are rigged. "

When you read this story:

Donald Trump’s media summit was a ‘f—ing firing squad’ | New York Post

…don't forget that the New York Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch, same person who owns Fox News. Take it seriously.
Why the bait & switch.. this story says he spoke about CNN as liars.. they are. he called a duck a duck. Not all journalist are liars. This story is just quoting Trump. Just cause he disses your precious CNN doesnt mean that the NY post is mis-quoting him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It may be a steep climb, but perhaps you can grok this.

The Wall Street Journal Nov. 22

“Donald Trump Criticizes Television News Executives”

President-elect Donald Trump met with senior executives and on-air talent from the major broadcast and cable news outlets Monday afternoon at Trump Tower and used the opportunity to criticize them for their election and postelection coverage.

The off-the-record gathering came amid growing tension between Mr. Trump and the media. He has often criticized both television and print news outlets, including CNN and the New York Times, and urged his supporters to be distrustful of the mainstream media.

He has also clashed with individual anchors such as Megyn Kelly of Fox News, whose questioning of Mr. Trump’s treatment of women drew his ire.

More recently there have been concerns about how committed Mr. Trump will be to the traditional access that the White House press has received while covering the president. Reporters fear their access in a Trump administration will be more limited than under previous presidents. Last week the press covering Mr. Trump were upset that he went to a dinner without alerting them, which isn’t the usual protocol for a president-elect.

While Monday’s event was off the record, it was no secret to the people and media camped out at Trump Towers watching and filming the comings and goings. Seen going in to the meeting were CNN President Jeff Zucker, Fox News Co-presidents Jack Abernethy and Bill Shine, ABC News President James Goldston and CBS News Vice President Chris Isham. Among the on-air personalities at the meeting were NBC’s Lester Holt, CBS’s Charlie Rose, ABC’s George Stephanopoulos and CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

During the meeting, which was organized by Mr. Trump’s staff, the president-elect criticized the executives and correspondents for their election coverage and predictions that he would lose to Hillary Clinton, according to a person familiar with the gathering. The president-elect also complained about some of the postelection coverage as well but wants to wipe the slate clean, this person said.

Mr. Trump was quite knowledgeable about the ratings for many of the various networks represented at the meeting, a person briefed on the matter said. In addition, his wife, Melania also made a cameo appearance.

Also making appearances from the Trump camp were chief strategist Steve Bannon, who has also been highly critical of the media as well as son-in-law and close adviser Jared Kushner and new chief of staff Reince Priebus.

Mr. Trump also wasn’t above some complaints that were more about vanity than substance including chastising NBC News for using an unflattering picture of him that he said made it seem as if he had multiple chins, a person with knowledge of the meeting said. An NBC spokeswoman declined to comment.

Mr. Trump’s criticism of the media goes beyond news. He has taken to Twitter to attack NBC’s “Saturday Night Live,” the comedy sketch show that features Alec Baldwin doing a biting impersonation of Mr. Trump.

Kellyanne Conway, a senior adviser to Trump, told reporters it was a positive meeting.

On Tuesday, Mr. Trump was expected to have a similar sit-down with the New York Times, though he tweeted early Tuesday morning that he had canceled the meeting “when the terms and conditions of the meeting were changed at the last moment.” He also tweeted that “perhaps a new meeting” would be set up.

Mr. Trump is also slated to meet with publishers of other newspapers, reporters and columnists.

Corrections & Amplifications:
CNN’s Wolf Blitzer attended the meeting. An earlier version of this article incorrectly spelled his name as Wolf Blizter. (Nov. 22, 2016)

Go to your room matthew ... this is grown-up time ...

You libs need to take responsibility for putting trump in office.

Why should they? They don't seem to take responsibility for anything else. In fact, responsibility is a word that doesn't seem to be within parameters of the politically motivated liberal language. "Gimme", now that's one they understand. :D

Why should they? They don't seem to take responsibility for anything else. In fact, responsibility is a word that doesn't seem to be within parameters of the politically motivated liberal language. "Gimme", now that's one they understand. :D
Oh? Did Bush take responsibility for lying as an excuse for invasion about the WMDs in Iraq?

Cabinet of horrors :
Liberty University President, Jerry Falwell Jr. is under consideration for Secretary of Education. Yes, the president of an Evangelical university, who believes that evolution is a lie, who is president of a university that was founded in opposition to school integration, may be dictating the educational agenda of America's public school children.

And this is not some banana republic...

What did I just read in the financial post this morning?

Key US companies say manufacturing jobs aren't coming back even with tariffs because of labor costs.

Until technology evolves to where labour isn't really part of the equation.

PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News

I seem to recall saying the exact same thing, and being told I'm wrong because of magical thinking.

Oh? Did Bush take responsibility for lying as an excuse for invasion about the WMDs in Iraq?

Don't forget, both Bush's were merely faux conservatives following the same oligarchic puppeteers that Obozo and the Clintons did. All promoters of the NWO.

Don't forget, both Bush's were merely faux conservatives following the same oligarchic puppeteers that Obozo and the Clintons did. All promoters of the NWO.
And Trump, a billionaire who made his money by making bad deals, bankrupting himself, and illegal labour, isn't part of the NWO?

Trump is the merger between the corporations and the government.

It's kinda what's fascism is.

Thank You! Now this truly emphasizes the minimum need for, and the indispensable value of, a 3rd grade English education. Clearly you must be a Mental Healthcare professional, on the receiving end. :D

Kanakaris did in fact have a good point; however, you’ve lost sight of it through your own hubris.

I believe what Kanakaris was suggesting, is that you are no Einstein.

This is not to say that you can’t repair a trash compactor.

Thank You! Now this truly emphasizes the minimum need for, and the indispensable value of, a 3rd grade English education. Clearly you must be a Mental Healthcare professional, on the receiving end. :D
Talking into the mirror again?

And your point is ...?

This is a good point?

Kanakaris did in fact have a good point; however, you’ve lost sight of it through your own hubris.

I believe what Kanakaris was suggesting, is that you are no Einstein.

This is not to say that you can’t repair a trash compactor.

1.) I do not repair appliances.
2.) I did not claim to be Einstein
3.) You have a point. Now all you need is a hat to fit it.:D

I do not repair appliances.
I'm pretty damn close.
Really, it's nothing to be ashamed of, unless you're one of those "gurus" who proudly displays their butt crack whilst bending over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back