• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds reasonable enough, although, I don't believe that you would lurk for months on end whilst reading through thousands of posts.
Especially, in being as fervent as you are.
I did read in just one day or so, maybe a weekend, most of the posts that were interesting. That means posts with content of a paragraph or more. If you check, there are not many that post here with detailed content that they compose. It's easy to speed past all the junk posts, which is easily more than 75% of content here when counting just by numbers.

As I posted more than once, I took a vacation from politics since the election. What started my interest again, just recently, was that Trump is now President.

I'm enjoying watching DC implode... both the Republicans and Dems are screwed. The MIC is screwed too IF Trump does cut costs and makes other countries pay-up for their defense. Hopefully, no more Russian Cold Wars.

I think Trump is much smarter than most people realize, especially the MSM, so he may accomplish some good in a few years. Right now, everything is chaos, and lots of Americans that voted Trump love it. I did not vote Trump, and I'm loving it too! All the DC/MIC and LSM/MSM hysteria is incredibly entertaining, and it's going to help Trump long term.

The executive orders are examples of an amateurish approach. Trump has no clue how this is done, which is why he continues to screw up.

It shouldn’t take a genius to figure out that Trump is already out of control, and his tax returns may indicate illegal activity. His congressional “pals”, aka, vultures, may then pick away at the carcass in nourishing their constituents until the White House hyena is carted away from the Oval Office. The majority of GOP congressional leaders favor Pence because he is a malleable Christian who they can saddle up & ride into their sunset.

Meanwhile, the commander & chief has a 36% approval rating.

Poll: Trump begins presidency with 36 percent approval rating

The question then becomes, just how low can he go until they pull his plug?

Witnessed here is the brainstem rising & the desperation of a world leader now viewed by the American majority as a miserable pariah.

Crowd Size1.png Crowd Size2.png View attachment 6260 If you read my posts more closely, then you would already know I said Obama's 2008 crowds were larger. I also stated a fact that the park service does not count the numbers on the Mall. The media did not show high resolution photos when Trump spoke from his vantage point, and that is why Trump saw huge crowds. He was not fooled. It's what he saw from his exact position at the time he spoke.

Don't believe it? Here's a pic when he spoke. Trump was lower down, so he would think the crowds were huge.

Last edited:
170120125040-inauguration-crowd-2017-trump-super-169.jpg
Now that's the kind of twaddle Jeff Davis would post.
One of the vast array of problems with Donald is that he only believes himself, as there were more individuals in attendance @ the women's march.
That's some pretty embarrassing stuff to have to swallow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile, the commander & chief has a 36% approval rating.

Poll: Trump begins presidency with 36 percent approval rating
Your poll is inferior vs what I have. Why? The poll below has a proven track record for the Trump election. It was number one and two in prediction categories, so the following is much more reliable and accurate. Trump's ratings have been trending up. Let's see where Trump is in 12 months. It's really too soon to judge Trump's ratings despite the wishful thinking he'll be kicked out. :D

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 55% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-five percent (45%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 40% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 36% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of +4 (see trends).

If you're attempting to favor the Republican, Rasmussen is the place.

Irrespective, in giving Donald the benefit of the doubt ....

"Trump is the first elected U.S. president to start out with a job approval rating below 50% in the history of Gallup surveys, which date back to Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1953. Just 45% of respondents said they approve of the job Trump is doing, while 45% disapprove, according to a Gallup poll."

Donald Trump's First Presidential Approval Ratings Are a Record Low

Last edited by a moderator:
170120125040-inauguration-crowd-2017-trump-super-169.jpg
Now that's the kind of twaddle Jeff Davis would post.
One of the vast array of problems with Donald is that he only believes himself...
Thanks for providing the evidence that the media uses "fake news" to distort the actual crowd size when Trump spoke. My post above CLEARLY shows the accurate crowd size when Trump was speaking, and your pic does not. That's exactly why it's "fake news".

These pictures, both of mine, show the actual crowd size as Trump spoke. I have CNN poof. Where is your proof your pic was taken when Trump spoke? It obviously does not match the crowd size of the two pics I posted above.

Fake news? Something doesn't match, and it's the crowd size between your pic and the two pics I posted above. Please explain why there is such an obvious difference?

Thanks for providing the evidence that the media uses "fake news" to distort the actual crowd size when Trump spoke. My post above CLEARLY shows the accurate crowd size when Trump was speaking, and your pic does not. That's exactly why it's "fake news".

These pictures, both of mine, show the actual crowd size as Trump spoke. I have CNN poof. Where is your proof your pic was taken when Trump spoke? It obviously does not match the crowd size of the two pics I posted above.

Fake news? Something doesn't match, and it's the crowd size between your pic and the two pics I posted above. Please explain why there is such an obvious difference?
It is not fake news to publish accurate photos of the crowd size. That includes the area where there weren't a lot of people. Why do you want to justify Trump's fake estimates of record crowds? What's your stake in spreading falsehoods anyway?

Are you ready to come clean or would you prefer a permanent vacation? I've given you enough changes. Make a decision. If you don't answer this in a reasonable amount of time — while polluting this thread with more nonsense — you'll have given me your answer.

If he's going on vacation to Mexico, I hope he makes it there before Trump's ridiculous wall is completed.

He doesn't have to hurry. It'll never be built. It can't be, because there are areas along the border where you cannot erect walls.

At least we know Mexico will never pay for it.

I never posted once that Trump accurately stated any crowd sizes, period, nor did I ever imply it. In fact, I stated that Obama's crowd size was larger in 2008 vs Trump, so I'm disagreeing with Trump if he states otherwise.

The MSM media reported in an article that IBD and Rasmussen were the top two pollsters for the 2016 election. If you can find more accurate polling, then I'm happy to concede it. I never voted Republican, and I have no favorite pollster.

I think everyone can agree the polls were not very accurate, since clearly Hillary was going to win by most polling predictions. Right?

Actually, the polls for the national election were off by approximately 1.1 points, which was well within the margin of error. Clinton's popular vote margin was 2.1%, while the polls showed 3.2%. Rasmussen was, as expected, weighted towards Trump, showing Clinton up by 1%. My source: RealClear Politics.

Polls for Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin revealed a tightening race. State polls tend not to be as accurate.

Pollsters generally claim margins for error of several points, so most were reasonably accurate. It's Trump's fake spin that they were all wrong.

So far your arguments are empty.

Now respond to my questions about you or you'll be banned for stupidity. This is your last chance.

Rice shared a tweet that said: "Trump loves and trusts the military so much he just kicked them out of the National Security Council and put in a Nazi in their place."

Calling an American that served his country well in the military and is also highly intelligent too: "a Nazi" is hysterical and a lie, and she should walk the walk of shame, as in Game of Thrones shame. Disgraceful and stupid.

McCain is a warmonger, and he is the enemy within, meaning, he's always up for another war and threatening the Russians too. Nuts! Everyone should know McCain is out to get Trump. McCain is a destructive trouble maker. Zero respect for what McCain is doing.
Ok I finally got something that on plolfact would be "pants on fire" John Mcain NEVER theatened war with Russia he has in fact begged Trump to keep Russian santions in place. He also condemned Trump for his recent ban. Based on this I now consider 11th dim
To be be a troll and with a disinformation agenda.
What ye' say to my posting?

No rush.., take your time.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Perhaps, he may eventually find comfort in the 12th dimension, or, somewhere thereabout.

To S.R.L. regarding the photo you posted...

Let's be smart and reasonable...

And, btw, I happily concede if you're proven right by providing the evidence.

Do you allege this photo was taken when Trump was speaking to the crowd?
Can you provide the source for this photo?
Can you provide proof at what time the photo was taken?

As one famous President would say: "Trust but verify." Did you verify the time when the photo was taken, since you obviously have put "trust" in this photo.

There are youtube reports that have shown a similar photo, if not the exact photo, and this reporting alleges the same (or a similar photo) was seen on CNN hours before the inauguration.

I do want to trust you, but I want to verify too. Please provide that information.

Am I stupid to ask you for this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back