• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please name one thing clinton did that is a war crime.
I alleged it by her own words and by the history of what happened, but it is my opinion except where I quoted Hillary word for word in a previous post. You'll have to go back and read all my posts about it. Plenty of people both on the right and left would agree with me. I can find quotes from respectable people that agree with this idea too, but we all know these war crimes are done as top secret and subversive black ops carried out by the CIA and many other "off the books" actors such as 3rd parties too! Don't be so naive to think the Arab Spring was not planned with Obama and Hillary too! Of course, it was! IMO. And, also, in the opinion of many respected people both on the right and left.

There is direct evidence with what happened in Libya. Hillary is on camera and says, quoting: "We came, we saw, he died." Then she actually laughs about it too! That seems to be an admission she played a role in the death of a Head of State. It's obvious to me, IMO. And, it's obvious to many other respectable people both on the left and right too.

There is direct evidence with what happened in Libya. Hillary is on camera and says, quoting: "We came, we saw, he died." Then she actually laughs about it too! That seems to be an admission she played a role in the death of a Head of State. It's obvious to me, IMO. And, it's obvious to many other respectable people both on the left and right too.
Not even close.

Trump removes The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Director of National Intelligence from the National Security Council and appoints Steve Bannon.

McCain: Bannon's spot on NSC a 'radical departure'

Susan Rice: Trump's National Security Council order 'stone cold crazy'
Rice shared a tweet that said: "Trump loves and trusts the military so much he just kicked them out of the National Security Council and put in a Nazi in their place."

Calling an American that served his country well in the military and is also highly intelligent too: "a Nazi" is hysterical and a lie, and she should walk the walk of shame, as in Game of Thrones shame. Disgraceful and stupid.

McCain is a warmonger, and he is the enemy within, meaning, he's always up for another war and threatening the Russians too. Nuts! Everyone should know McCain is out to get Trump. McCain is a destructive trouble maker. Zero respect for what McCain is doing.

When it comes to Rice, remember she's writing about Bannon, who has an unsavory past. Check it for yourself. You ignore how Trump used the word "Nazi" when he attacked the CIA before he told them he always supported the CIA, and wen t after the media for accurately quoting his hateful tweet.

McCain does go a little too far with his militarism, but he's not a troublemaker and he's at least stable even if you disagree with him. The National Security Council decision, to replace military experts with a loose cannon, is "stone cold crazy." Why not leave them there and just rely on more advice?

So you are Jeff Davis in another guise, right?

Yeah that shows who is running the show over there. All these crazy executive orders are conceived and prepared by Bannon, an alt-right winder and notorious white nationalist.

Yes, while White House staffers are having trouble pulling Trump away from watching himself on TV, it looks like Bannon is running things.

I may have a stylistic writing appeal that someone here suggests that idea, so thanks, I'll take it as a compliment, but I'm not attempting to be someone else in this forum. I'm not a multiple personality that I'm aware of. :)
Yes, you seemingly write similar to Jeff Davis. Additionally, you handed me a "like" (thanks) on the prior thread # 3 post #794 in my responding to your posting #793.
Why would you do this in not knowing who Jeff Davis is, as not having participated on those earlier threads?

Posting #794 quoted:

No doubt, Jeff Davis has been repackaged.

S.R.L., Jan 21, 2017 Report
11thDimensionAlien likes this

Last edited by a moderator:
It's startling to see the pictures of the empty bleachers. Jiminies.....:confused:
This is in response to the MSM/LSM photos used to discredit Trump's crowd size at inauguration...
No one that wants to give Trump a chance will believe any of this nonsense. Why? There is no actual proof. The park service makes no official counts on the Mall, and the MSM media is so fully discredited, again, check the polls Tyger, that people don't believe them. In fact, they will tend to think the opposite. Shall I search the polls about the media to prove my point how unfavorable and disbelieved they are?

The gotcha pictures are not believable, because there are no time stamps showing the crowd size when Trump was speaking. Also, the security was tighter than any previous inauguration considering all the direct public threats directed at Trump by MSM and Social Media. People had to go through 3, 4, 5 check points causing massive choke points and hours of delay to get into the Mall, so it's obvious many would not even get in.

These are not excuses. But, I have no problems believing that Obama's 2008 numbers were higher, because he was our first black colored half white President, and the MSM loved him. He was more popular in 2008 than Trump.

You don't get it do you! The MSM hates Trump, people know it, and people know Trump is at War with the MSM. This is the common man's (including women) revenge taking place against all the corruption in DC. Everyone that really understood that speech knows Trump is coming for both the Republicans and Democrats that will fight his agenda. It's going to be a take no prisoners war!!!

See the two BBC videos I posted to understand it.

Also, a picture from CNN came out later that proves Trump saw huge crowds all the way back to the end point of the temporary viewing "building" crossing the Mall at the back end. Those areas were equally filled by Trump supporters. The high resolution picture proves it. BUT. CNN and the MSM never showed this comparison, because their agenda was to use pictures that were not taken when Trump was actually speaking.

Have you ever been on the Mall there? I have, and that distance was very far back. Trump would think the crowds were huge from his vantage point, and the photos I refer to prove this point too.

Yes, I know Trump boasts and brags about the crowds, but the media played a dirty trick on the public to make this into "fake news" by using pictures that did not show the crowd size when Trump was speaking. The MSM did not show the crowd size from Trump's vantage point when he spoke.

Last edited:
What ye' say to my posting?

No rush.., take your time.

What ye' say to my posting?

No rush.., take your time.
Rush? No need to delay, since I'm here posting now anyway. :)

Well, I did have an interest why this thread topic had driven away many previous posters that did not agree with Gene, Tyger, and other prolific posters that seem to hate Trump. Walter Bosley and Jeff Davis and many others just gave-up posting here. At least Jeff was passionate and detailed about his beliefs, and you were debating him vociferously too. I "liked" your suggestion that I was another version of Jeff.

Some people do read previous posts, as I did, to understand what the posting dynamics and issues are. You have to admit that most people that did not want Hillary have been driven away from posting here anymore.

It's interesting that Trump haters don't really understand how disliked Hillary was and deny that Hillary did enough damage to herself to lose. The Russian hysteria in this thread proves that to me, since that was a Clinton campaign strategy that the MSM hypes.

That sounds reasonable enough, although, I don't believe that you would lurk for months on end whilst reading through thousands of posts.
Especially, in being as fervent as you are.

It's interesting that Trump haters don't really understand how disliked Hillary was and deny that Hillary did enough damage to herself to lose. The Russian hysteria in this thread proves that to me, since that was a Clinton campaign strategy that the MSM hypes.
In fact, Clinton ran a mediocre campaign, but the alleged damage she did to herself is a falsity spread by Republicans (Benghazi and email).

You aren't going to get away with that.

Remember she still won the popular vote by nearly three million, and only lost by narrow margins in three states in the electoral college. It wouldn't have taken much change to alter that picture. Trump should be grateful he got in instead of lying about the size of the crowd and about alleged voter fraud.

Yes, I know Trump boasts and brags about the crowds, but the media played a dirty trick on the public to make this into "fake news" by using pictures that did not show the crowd size when Trump was speaking. The MSM did not show the crowd size from Trump's vantage point when he spoke.
None of your nonsense about the crowd size rings true. Why do you believe what Trump says? You have an agenda?

PolitiFact is a non-partisan organization that evaluated the crowd size claim and gave Trump the usual "Pants On Fire" rating that he continues to earn:

Trump had biggest inaugural crowd ever? Metrics say no

One more thing 11th-whatever: I don't care if you are Jeff Davis in another guise or not. If you continue in this vein, you'll be banned for stupidity. It's one of the few times we've used that reason to ban anyone from these forums. Is that what you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back