• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The New MJ-12 Documents on Roswell and Other UFO Cases

I was politely trying to suspend disbelief, while also wondering if Bill Moore has purchased any antique typewriters lately and thinking he'd have had to up his game to have produced this. Then I saw the Aztec nonsense. Please. It looks to be straight out of the existing literature, too. See Saturday Night Uforia for a very thorough exploration of the origins of that yarn. Gunfight at the Dulce Corral is more credible.
Saturday Night Uforia: Anatomy of a Hoax -- Part One
Thomas, if you are unfamiliar with that site, well, we'll see you in a month or so. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if the interview transcripts were *ahem* inspired by Fry's work. I look forward to reading what Kevin Randle has to say about it. I'm sure he'll feel compelled to post at least one blog entry about it. Reactions from Those Who I Think Need Spankings will be predictable enough.

made me laugh this lol "Gunfight at the Dulce Corral"

I say that based on the first MJ12 do-dah and the fact that this is coming from an
anonymous source.

Im at the point where any case relying on an "anonymous source" ,regardless of who is presenting the material , goes directly into the trash bin. Unless the guy/woman providing UFO information uses his own name and can prove his credentials and employment history im assuming its fake

Im at the point where any case relying on an "anonymous source" ,regardless of who is presenting the material , goes directly into the trash bin. Unless the guy/woman providing UFO information uses his own name and can prove his credentials and employment history im assuming its fake

I get you dude, the only flaw and is just a small one, if the said "informant" is still in the military or signed documents that state not allowed to revel secret information as part of a "official secrets act" then they will be legally bound for a period of time not to disclose any information for fear of prosecution or family prosecution.

I think completely the opposite. The anonymous sources are far more credible, because person is free from threats of controversy and social abuse. Most of reports came during Cold War, when witnesses were reporting events in a sky out of a sense of patriotic duty to their country, not because they were seeking fame.

Person's "character" is not a rational scientific quantity. Judgement of "character" is overloaded with pet-politics and prejudice. In so many cases somebody commented that judgement of a professional person, like doctor, judge, accountant, business owner etc., is somehow of a higher value than if witness was a working class. If one was standing 50ft from a saucer shaped metallic craft size of a school bus, how would his judgement be improved if he was a lawyer as opposed to car mechanic?

Totally separate issue is, exactly because "character" is not a scientific quantity, any half decent journalist, PR agency or intelligence agency can destroy anybody's character in few days by planting "alternative truths".

Personally, I think that cases should be judged how well they fit onto a background of natural sciences. Perfect case perfectly fits onto our knowledge of modern physics. And there are many cases that fit, if not perfectly, than to a good degree.

Last edited:
Agree on the secrecy act which does include the family on different subjects and how high the information goes. Remember the MIBs and speculative speaking what would their Q clearance be or any other?

Petraeus scandal - Wikipedia
Operation Ivy Bells - Wikipedia
Undercover in MI6: what's it like to work as a spy?

You can have a the highest of clearances but it still won't get you in to different places or even be on all the briefs thats relevant to that particular operation, you have to be "read on" so if its applicable to your Op you may be allowed to see whats going on in the grand scheme of things.bit like the president or prime minister he's got the clearance but just not "in the know".

So Heather Wade received some new MJ-12 documents from a source she says that she trusts, and Stanton Friedman and Richard Dolan among others are currently reviewing them.

If anyone here has experience with old military documents I’d love to hear what you think about these. I have no idea if they’re authentic, but they're a lot of fun to read.

They’re available at the Midnight in the Desert website here:
EXCLUSIVE - Ultra Top Secret: Assessment of Situation / Statement on Position on UFOs - Midnight in the Desert

I guess Kevin Randle will have to write “another damn book on Roswell.” =D

these are Accountable documents that need checked weekly here is what i posted earlier.

I have some experience with military documents, the issue i have are the serial numbers on the documents each one is labelled same as the first page "405389" and that no corresponds with the complete document, but on official secret documents each page has a different serial number to the first page so its easier to be checked by duty personnel on there weekly or monthly checks to make sure it hasn't got missing and each page would be verified and checked against the duty officer folder, (i know its probably completely different because I'm in UK armed Forces). but thats what usually should be done especially for theses types of documents.

Back