• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The New MJ-12 Documents on Roswell and Other UFO Cases

Thomas R Morrison

Paranormal Adept
So Heather Wade received some new MJ-12 documents from a source she says that she trusts, and Stanton Friedman and Richard Dolan among others are currently reviewing them.

If anyone here has experience with old military documents I’d love to hear what you think about these. I have no idea if they’re authentic, but they're a lot of fun to read.

They’re available at the Midnight in the Desert website here:
EXCLUSIVE - Ultra Top Secret: Assessment of Situation / Statement on Position on UFOs - Midnight in the Desert

I guess Kevin Randle will have to write “another damn book on Roswell.” =D

Last edited:
That was an incredibly fun read – the interview transcripts of the human EBE were absolutely delightful, and frankly they sound almost exactly like the insightful and often humorous discussions that I found the books of self-proclaimed contactee Daniel Fry, from the same era. It’s actually kind of bizarre and haunting that two disparate sources describe the same type of EBE, with the same kind of psychological character and sense of humor. Fascinating.

And there's a document supporting Aztec. Aren't we giving this too much attention?
Have you read this document yet? It describes in detail how the alleged Aztec recovery operation utilized the cover story of a fake oil drilling operation with a false high explosives pretense and the appropriate costumes of mining employees and blast experts, to hide the whole operation from public scrutiny using “company trucks” and the works. Apparently only three civilians were aware of the alleged operation, and they were easily discredited by a disinformation operation later, assisted by publication mistakes made by author Frank Scully, and the fortuitous conviction (from the cover-up POV) of another man involved who claimed to be an inventor.

I’m in no way, shape, or form, a ufologist – I’m focused almost exclusively on the physics and technology aspect of this field, primarily as a source of creative inspiration and general physical clues as to the operation of these things – so you probably have a far deeper understanding of the details. Perhaps there is a “smoking gun” to reject this case. But if you read this document, it seems to make a good case for them pulling this operation off without a hitch, and close to no public exposure. It describes the Roswell incident as an unexpected public relations disaster, by comparison, and one which they learned from very quickly.

I’ll have to listen again and more closely to your May 14th interview with Monte Shriver, to compare his findings with the story in this document. Honestly I’ve never taken the MJ-12 documents very seriously, but I recall that some were proven to be fake, and others seemed to be in a grey box, or at least still supported by Stanton Friedman for some reason.

If anyone can clarify the “inside baseball” of this subject I’d be glad to hear it. I have a bad habit of not believing anything, which is accompanied by its corollary, not disbelieving anything either, until firm proof appears one way or the other.

I was politely trying to suspend disbelief, while also wondering if Bill Moore has purchased any antique typewriters lately and thinking he'd have had to up his game to have produced this. Then I saw the Aztec nonsense. Please. It looks to be straight out of the existing literature, too. See Saturday Night Uforia for a very thorough exploration of the origins of that yarn. Gunfight at the Dulce Corral is more credible.
Saturday Night Uforia: Anatomy of a Hoax -- Part One
Thomas, if you are unfamiliar with that site, well, we'll see you in a month or so. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if the interview transcripts were *ahem* inspired by Fry's work. I look forward to reading what Kevin Randle has to say about it. I'm sure he'll feel compelled to post at least one blog entry about it. Reactions from Those Who I Think Need Spankings will be predictable enough.

i'm excited to (hopefully) hear something new for Stanton Friedman to talk about. MJ12 was his baby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The critique focuses on the glitches in formatting and syntax, not the serious factual lapses. But I think Kevin Randle managed that pretty well (he also listed the format and syntax problems).

Back