• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Moon

One word.... "Photoshop". Thats what they are saying you know. Photoshop. I heard it twice yesterday. They will sell more books "exposing this new and obvious facet to the coverup". I can almost hear Hoagland frantically cackling to himself as he klacks away on his circa 1995 Toshiba laptop.

i have one of those ron, running windows 95, clip on mouse and attachable CD player.
i got given it around 2000, i learned on it, and then moved up to windows 98, the best format ive ever used 98, so simples.
Ofcourse i had been using early dos at work before that.

genius that i am, i bought new just before vista was surpassed by 7, my thinking being 7 would be buggy for a year or 2, so i bought vista, nuff said.

Wow.. classy reply from a Paracast Moderator.

Wow Pixel, you just won't let it go. We get it. You hate the fact that I'm a moderator! You don't like my style, blah, blah, blah, Bob Loblaw....

I guess you think less of Don because he "thanked" my post. Get over yourself, and if you have a complaint, feel free to let Gene know.

Wow Pixel, you just won't let it go. We get it. You hate the fact that I'm a moderator! You don't like my style, blah, blah, blah, Bob Loblaw....

I guess you think less of Don because he "thanked" my post. Get over yourself, and if you have a complaint, feel free to let Gene know.

I do not think less of Don, I have the HIGHEST respect for him even if he does think moon landing skeptics are assholes. Don knows enough not to call people assholes when wearing his Moderator hat. I did report your post because it may make the forums an intimidating place to be when moderators are calling people assholes. If i said everyone who disagrees with me are assholes you can bet I would get banned or at least warned. I think you should be warned, banned or stripped of your Mod status... immediately.

I do not think less of Don, I have the HIGHEST respect for him even if he does think moon landing skeptics are assholes. Don knows enough not to call people assholes when wearing his Moderator hat. I did report your post because it may make the forums an intimidating place to be when moderators are calling people assholes. If i said everyone who disagrees with me are assholes you can bet I would get banned or at least warned. I think you should be warned, banned or stripped of your Mod status... immediately.

I appreciate your concerns. Good luck.

Guys,

I appreciate that you two seem to be at logger-heads but could you deal with this in private email? No body really wants to see either of you guys arguing. Think it over?

Decker

I sent an email to the LRO NASA Public/Media relations and project management team. I asked them how the public would go about getting access to the high resolution images. It has been 3 days since I sent the email. What are your opinions on how long I should wait before writing a followup email?

I sent an email to the LRO NASA Public/Media relations and project management team. I asked them how the public would go about getting access to the high resolution images. It has been 3 days since I sent the email. What are your opinions on how long I should wait before writing a followup email?

Ron, I would give them 5 business days, at least. Then followup.

Decker

No-fly zones will come into effect on the moon for the very first time by the end of this month! Why, even buffer zones that spacecraft may have to avoid will come into existence. The reason: avoiding any spraying of rocket exhaust or dust onto certain historical sites and artefacts on the moon.

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/article2432999.ece

Sept. 7, 2011: As early as Sept. 8th, NASA's GRAIL mission will blast off to uncover some of the mysteries beneath the surface of the Moon. That cratered gray exterior hides some tantalizing things – even, perhaps, a long-lost companion.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/07sep_twomoons/

I just got off the phone with Rich this AM, as he is winding his way to work ... shaping young minds in school. Yesterday I sent Rich the interview I just did with Jim Sylvan and he heard about 1/2 of it last eve and will listen to the rest today. (He got caught up in the Packers?Saints game last night ... him being from New Orleans and all ... LOL)

As we chatted about the show we kind of got off on a tangent, in ref. to several things that Sylvan had said ... for example how some people, when first exposed to some of these photographs ... find that they are toxic. Take Allan Sturm for example ... when he was exposed to this topic it in some way ended up taking him over. His wife left him, his home was repo-ed, his life fell apart. Others I know (especially in UFOs) have suffered much the same. Then Ingo Swan's rendition in Penetration was mentioned when he conducted his RV session on the Moon on behalf of the Axlerod group. Some very strange stuff this Moon business ... is. Just saying ....

Decker

Angelo, I really believe that time cannot be slowed.

And that time travel is impossible.

But so do men with PhDs who are smarter than I.

If you read that link I posted, you'll read some of their work.

Time most definitely CAN be slowed. It happens all the time. It's happening to our satellites right now.

Time travel to the future is unquestionably possible. It couldn't be anymore proven than it is. And it's simple; just move very fast.

But time travel to the past? Well, that remains an open discussion.

Back