• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Mars Anomaly Thread

I was just browsing a paranormal site, and this video was posted on that site. Nobody has claimed ownership of this video, from what i have gathered. This video is showing an alleged Mission to Mars sometime in the 1970s, and it was a joint mission between the United States and Russia.!!! I laughed too. But the video is actually well made, if it is a fake, and I think it more then likely is a fake!!

I was just browsing that other site, and there is interesting debate taking place there about this Video. It was recently put up online. Anyway i don't post there. But one Guy posted a still from the video at 32 seconds. I was unable to capture it myself, but i do see an image that might be similar? Anyway here for those who are interested.

Attachments

• f47f77a06e9a.jpg
    f47f77a06e9a.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 47
To my untrained eye it looks a little odd. But, it also looks pretty damn good at the same time. I don't buy it for a second but creatively/technologically they did an awesome job on it. Something tells me the "gotcha" moment in this is the shot of the guy.

I would hope that we find something sooner. If the truth is being hidden by NASA and others, it would be so disappointing.

I hope we hear about what is found.

But I understand the data being withheld.

Earlier I joked about Martian food - but consider the more serious implications of edible mars life; Were we to find such life, it would be prudent to bring it here and study it, perhaps modify it so that it may be of use to us on future mars missions. It might make some sense to attempt to modify mars life to feed earthlings in the martian environment whilst working on modifying earth life to do likewise.

If that's an option we are exploring, I certainly wouldn't want to let slip any potential advantages to the Chinese/Russians. Official acknowledgment of Mars life by NASA would help do that.

*And if we can keep the rest of the world (including us) in the dark about life on Mars, then the U.S. will gain a head-start that equates to whatever length of time we managed to keep those people in the dark for. A big plus, IMO.

*And if we can keep the rest of the world (including us) in the dark about life on Mars, then the U.S. will gain a head-start that equates to whatever length of time we managed to keep those people in the dark for. A big plus, IMO.

It is very likely, given what's at stake, that major powers have a good part of their space program kept secret. I call that the reverse-conspiracy-approach :cool:. Instead of saying "look! that picture has been tampered with by NASA (or whatever), surely they must be hiding something!", I ask what are the chances, given the level of competition, distrust, and in some cases outright hatred between nations, that their space program be totally transparent ? My guess : none.

I wish that when/if we start spreading out in the cosmos we do it as a species rather that competitive tribes... Call me a romantic...

I wish that when/if we start spreading out in the cosmos we do it as a species rather that competitive tribes... Call me a romantic...

Romantic.... more like a communist dream come true. :D

At least you aren't one of those, "let's not leave earth so's to avoid spreading the human plague elsewhere' types.

*So how do we decide where to go with the new world space force? hold a vote?

....China will get to choose every time.

To my untrained eye it looks a little odd. But, it also looks pretty damn good at the same time. I don't buy it for a second but creatively/technologically they did an awesome job on it. Something tells me the "gotcha" moment in this is the shot of the guy.

From what i have learned. It seems to be a hoax that was done by some person who is an expert in CGI. He posts some really amazing videos on the web, and goes by the name "Faking Hoaxer" I was reading everyone's posts on this thread. A couple of people claimed.

Faking Hoaxer created that video, and one person proved good evidence to back up what he said.

Still even after that people were still posting, and wondering if the video was still real. AMAZING LOL 100% per cent fake would be my opinion, and i have no reason to believe otherwise. That would be my stance on this video.

What about that one ? Looks pretty artificial to me.

Lunar_civilization_.jpg

I'm no archaeologist... But I wonder if some well known Space Agency is not hiding something from us. :cool:

No Anomalies Space Agency

Signs of past Martian Life detected?

Have a read:

Exclusive: NASA Scientist Claims Evidence of Alien Life on Meteorite

We are not alone in the universe -- and alien life forms may have a lot more in common with life on Earth than we had previously thought.

That's the stunning conclusion one NASA scientist has come to, releasing his groundbreaking revelations in a new study in the March edition of the Journal of Cosmology.
Dr. Richard B. Hoover, an astrobiologist with NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, has traveled to remote areas in Antarctica, Siberia, and Alaska, amongst others, for over ten years now, collecting and studying meteorites. He gave FoxNews.com early access to the out-of-this-world research, published late Friday evening in the March edition of the Journal of Cosmology. In it, Hoover describes the latest findings in his study of an extremely rare class of meteorites, called CI1 carbonaceous chondrites -- only nine such meteorites are known to exist on Earth.

Though it may be hard to swallow, Hoover is convinced that his findings reveal fossil evidence of bacterial life within such meteorites, the remains of living organisms from their parent bodies -- comets, moons and other astral bodies. By extension, the findings suggest we are not alone in the universe, he said.
“I interpret it as indicating that life is more broadly distributed than restricted strictly to the planet earth,” Hoover told FoxNews.com. “This field of study has just barely been touched -- because quite frankly, a great many scientist would say that this is impossible.”

In what he calls “a very simple process,” Dr. Hoover fractured the meteorite stones under a sterile environment before examining the freshly broken surface with the standard tools of the scientist: a scanning-electron microscope and a field emission electron-scanning microscope, which allowed him to search the stone’s surface for evidence of fossilized remains.
He found the fossilized remains of micro-organisms not so different from ordinary ones found underfoot -- here on earth, that is.
“The exciting thing is that they are in many cases recognizable and can be associated very closely with the generic species here on earth,” Hoover told FoxNews.com. But not all of them. “There are some that are just very strange and don’t look like anything that I’ve been able to identify, and I’ve shown them to many other experts that have also come up stumped.”
Here is the picture :

(The bottom one is from Earth. The mars one is at top)

Edit:

Get the paper here - there are plenty of pics!

Journal of Cosmology

And quotes like this:

[SIZE=+1] Many of the filaments shown in the figures are clearly embedded in the meteorite rock matrix. Consequently, it is concluded that the Orgueil filaments cannot logically be interpreted as representing filamentous cyanobacteria that invaded the meteorite after its arrival. They are therefore interpreted as the indigenous remains of microfossils that were present in the meteorite rock matrix when the meteorite entered the Earth�s atmosphere[/SIZE]

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

More pics:

And this one:

And this:

And this:

These are all suspected alien microbes.....

This is really strange, seeing scientists talk about this.

Another quote, this time regarding the filaments seen above:

[SIZE=+1] Consequently, the detection of heterocysts provides clear and convincing evidence that the filaments are not only unambiguously biological but that they belong to one of these two orders of cyanobacteria rather than trichomic ensheathed sulfur bacteria or any other group of filamentous trichomic prokaryotes[/SIZE]

Intresting post yo, I just got the face of mars tattooed on my hand (take the piss all you want) lol, still I think it's part of my history, Nasa do a great Job at bullshitting us, youtube 19.5 it's a video with Richard Hoagland

There's the real invasion danger and the search for the ultimate weapon of mass destruction. Microbial lifeforms that nothing on earth has any immunity against. Isn't the search for alien life actually the search for the ultimate weapon? It could be more destructive and far reaching than nuclear weapons could hope to be. Alien microbial life could be a boon to medicine and warfare. I think that is a very real alien threat.

Back