• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Website

Wild case :)

Is there an analysis somewhere on Perez de Cuellar's career. Are there notable changes or new orientations apparent and taking effect after the event ? (nov 1989). If ETs are into micro-management schemes and changing social order on a global scale by using a U.N. secretary.... There should be some hints somewhere.

The location of the abduction with extremely high population density added to the high profile personality being abducted points to extreme micro-management and knowledge of human affairs. Unless the center of the story is really Linda.

Thanks for the website krug. I used to snear at this case, but then while I was being amazed by the Kelly Cahill abduction case, I thought, well why not Linda and anyone else in this world, as well.

Hello Ezechiel,
There is nothing in this case that indicates or suggests any kind of conscious collaboration on the part of Javier Perez de Cuellar with the unknown entities that appeared to orchestrate these events. To the contrary, the evidence would seem to indicate that he, and the others, were unwilling participants in these events, like all abductees. There is nothing in this case that indicates any kind of micromanagement or interest on the part of these unknown entities in the altering of global social orders or micromanagement of our earthly politics. The only micromanagement that appears to have been enacted by the unknown entities in this case is the callous interference and overt manipulation of human interpersonal relationships, that is, repeatedly abducting and pairing together the same pairs of people since early childhood. A process which repeats over a large course of these abductees lives. The motives for these actions can not be definitively known.

Thanks for the reply Sean.

So they could be interested in the subtleties of human interaction over long periods then. From childhood to adulthood ? wow !

This would represent a huge investment in covert social studies although very disturbing for the humans involved.

I'm going to have fun with the potential purposes... since they've decided not to obliterate us ;) :
  • Building a communication bridge prior official contact. Making sure their body language/expressions are as neutral as possible in order not to trigger a fear response from us.
  • Infiltrate our societies with pseudo-humans in order to control the direction of our evolution and expansion into galactic territories.

I'd call this effort the 'domestication of humans'. The same way we breed dogs, they would be making our race compatible with the sentient environments beyond our planet.

.... maybe they've been breeding us since day 1 ;)

I made an update to the website this morning. Carol Rainey and The Clueless One made some new hate mail
posts about me and the site at youtube. Posts which I've added to the Case Related Hate Mail section at the
website.

That's not a very productive attitude on their part. What's the deal ? Fishing for an interview using provocation ? I don't get it.

I find the best thing to do is to ignore the flames. Legitimate debate is always good for the field. But when criticism comes with venom, it's best to ignore it.

Thank you sir for your direction. I wish to know have you directly contacted lina? Do you have 1st hand knowage of her credibility? If that is on your site please provide a link. Ty

I read the book Budd Hopkins published on this awhile back and it was fascinating. One thing I feel compelled to point out is that unlike that scumbag Johnathan Reed or whatever the hell his name is, Linda isn't seeking publicity of any kind, nor is she selling anything. To me that's an important distinction and I personally feel that you can separate most of the frauds from the real abductees by looking into how much publicity they've been seeking and how much money they've been making since their events. Linda didn't even want her true name to be used in the book, so I feel that she's definitely not some publicity hound out to dupe the gullible into paying her mortgage.

I noted that fact about her. In a world of fraud linda seems not to want attention or money or followers. No linda seems legit. I will keep an open mind. Did she get any cash from hopkins book?

I'm not sure, it's entirely possible, although I seriously doubt getting partial royalties on a UFO book is the road to big money. Not to mention if she was out to promote herself, she would've had Budd use her name and then followed his book up with her own book, video, abduction counseling (Jim Sparks) or something to further her career in the UFO field. To my knowledge, she hasn't done any of that, so I'm willing to keep an open mind in regards to her claims as well.

Shw wrote no books made no crazy claims on youtube made no effort to seek the limelight. No this woman has little to gain about this story.my final question is what kind of life style dose she lead? This will tell me for sure if she is a fraud.

From what I remember from reading the book, she's a married mother of two children. I could be wrong about the number of kids, she might have more, it's been a few years since I read the book. I don't know if she was really and truly abducted by "aliens" there's some things about the whole abduction thing in general that rub me the wrong way. I would go as far as to say that something anomalous definitely happened to this woman.

23 wittness! This rule out hoax indeed. If these witnesses have no conection to th woman and no money intrest courios indeed. My next question would be to see if a camera was set up in her room to catch an visit..

How refreshing Mr Meers that some one has gone to the leanths that you have on this case. I have found your website helpful and informitve. I highly comend you on your work on this odd yet intresting case.

is it possable this poor girl is suffering from one of the many sleep disorders? or it is like the old hag or night terrors?
and I must ask Mr Meers his honest opinion on what happened to her. Do you beleve it was Aliens or do you have other thoughts on the matter? also if she asked to be left alone in peace would you be willing to pull the site and abide by her wishes? was this webste her idea or yours? and honestly sir If it came down to it would you be willing to forgo any money from this and give 100% away?
one last question Mr meers how do we know that YOU are not the one pushing a hoax here what is YOUR stake in this little game you are playing? and yes Game. I don't beleve the poor woman was taken for a second your like the Horn guy. If you truly cared about Linda you would not make a website but get her the help she needs to free her from this trouble.
PS Im sorry to be harsh I share my husbands hate for phoneys and boy do I smell one here.

Back