• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The horrible truth about the horrible truth

Free episodes:

Pffft! I just stumbled across a hidden message in the local newspaper.

Page 1 article titled - Innocent Criminals
Page 5 article titled - Lending a helping hand
Page 37 advert titled - Labrador Puppies
Page 36 advert titled - Undercover Shade Cloth
Page 3 article titled - Make Your Mark
Page 5 advert text - In Stock Now
Page 17 article text - NSW coroner advised...
Page 2 advert titled - Advertise HERE
Page 12 article titled - The Financial Crisis
Page 38 advert titled - Indoor Pools

That clearly spells ILLUMINATI.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
Yes, but what do 1,5,37,36,3,5,17,2,12,38 mean? They add up to 156. That's what.

Yes, but what do 1,5,37,36,3,5,17,2,12,38 mean? They add up to 156. That's what.
12x13...the number of letters in each 'Tablet of Enoch.'
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hmmmmm....156

Holy freaking conspiracy cow!

According to my conspiracy calculations, 1+5+6=12

The world will end in 12 months!

Quick buy my books and DVD's that clearly explain the above calculations whilst avoiding all logic and back all my "evidence" with cherry picked historical events.

The end is nigh people.

what is the point of having a theory about all "conspiracy theories"? the entire term is just a tool for dismissing discussion of some realities that people find very troubling, and so for mental comfort people link serious discussion of things like assassination and financial manipulation to moon landing hoaxes and reptilian imposters. why not just throw away the crutch of "conspiracy theories" and look at individual cases in an objective light? belief that there are "conspiracy theories" is one of the greatest superstitions these days.

Wikimedia Error)

"Yes, but what do 1,5,37,36,3,5,17,2,12,38 mean? They add up to 156. That's what."

1+5+6=12. 1+2=3. If you reduce the number to a single digit.

How am I supposed to have fun in the Randi Forum? I'm not a devotee of Randi. Besides, I prefer hanging around bunk topics. They interest me.

I was just saying a guy replies to the topics you do, in the manner you, and with a avatar with a "BULLSHIT" button may have more fun at a place that likes to do that sort of stuff. Just sayin'.

I was just saying a guy replies to the topics you do, in the manner you, and with a avatar with a "BULLSHIT" button may have more fun at a place that likes to do that sort of stuff. Just sayin'.

I enjoy these topics. I'd be the front runner for support if anyone could ever produce an ounce of genuine proof supporting these conspiracy theories.

I'm still waiting.

I enjoy these topics. I'd be the front runner for support if anyone could ever produce an ounce of genuine proof supporting these conspiracy theories.

I'm still waiting.

which conspiracy "theory" are you talking about?

I like the way you emphasize "theory" though.
if it quacks like a duck...

it used to be a conspiracy theory that the world was round.
it also used to be a conspiracy theory that there was a European Union.

pick 3 and lets explore why you think they are theories.

if it quacks like a duck...

it used to be a conspiracy theory that the world was round.
it also used to be a conspiracy theory that there was a European Union.

pick 3 and lets explore why you think they are theories.

Uh, no. They aren't conspiracy theories. Who exactly backed the notion of the world being round? The skeptics.

There's nothing wrong with having theories. Just don't get upset when holes are shot through them and please, please don't tread into the minefield of claiming a conspiracy "theory" is based on facts because you'll need to present these facts.

He has already said what he thinks. Looks at his avatar. lol Talk about having your mind already made up.

My mind is never made up. I am happy to accept these theories if you are happy to accept criticism. They're theories, not accounts backed by factual evidence.

I find it incredibly frustrating that people who are happy to throw these "theories" out, are unwilling to accept scrutiny and criticism.

I don't accept bullshit. That is a fact.

Based on what I have seen thus far, Jose, I would say you project your view.

Let's take an example:

http://www.conferencedemontreal.com/6.0.html?&L=1

Please tell me what that confernce is all about. Why is ti called "apadting to a New World Order?" What does that mean? Be honest wity yourself friend, before us.

Assuming I care?

So far I've been asked to pick three "theories" and now I'm asked to answer questions. I assume you've all forgotten that the bourdon of proof lies on the shoulders of those who make the claims. Not on those skeptical of them.

What does anything in that link have to do with...well...anything?

What exactly am I supposed to be answering here? The questions put forward are vague at best. Should I be wearing my "conspiracy" tinfoil hat to get a bearing on where this is headed?

You'll need to be a little more specific. The "New World Order" (1) in international relations theory refers to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. (1) Is that what you're referring to? Or maybe you're talking about the other New World Order. The modern day boogie men and concept of a totalitarian world government devised by CONspiracy theorists.

Sorry, I just don't understand the relevance.

(1) Wikipedia (Yes, I'm not a big fan of it either but it does serve well at times)

ok... i see picking 3 is too much for you to handle... lets try something easier for you, can you pick one?

Back