• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Dialectic Struggle : My first podcast episode ever

I completely agree with what you've said there. I think that it is either so strange that it means that if we've imagined something or developed some theory about it, then it couldn't possibly be "that" or we are the victims of perceptional control and manipulation by human agencies of some sort. Perhaps both. Maybe neither.

Let's hope they are elderly. ;)

I just wanted to add a little note about my latest podcast interview with Nick Redfern. On listening to the podcast back, as well as getting feedback from a number of people, it is clear I didn't do the best job in the world hosting. This is only my 3rd podcast and I clearly have a lot to learn about being a good host. During the interview with Nick I interrupted him a number of times and dominated the conversation with my own rambling thoughts. Of course, the interview was supposed to be with Nick, not me. My apologies, and I will work to improve my interviewing skills, or just drop the podcasting thing entirely if it turns out I'm not cut out for it.

Thanks,

John

I just wanted to add a little note about my latest podcast interview with Nick Redfern. On listening to the podcast back, as well as getting feedback from a number of people, it is clear I didn't do the best job in the world hosting. This is only my 3rd podcast and I clearly have a lot to learn about being a good host. During the interview with Nick I interrupted him a number of times and dominated the conversation with my own rambling thoughts. Of course, the interview was supposed to be with Nick, not me. My apologies, and I will work to improve my interviewing skills, or just drop the podcasting thing entirely if it turns out I'm not cut out for it.

Thanks,

John

Keep on doing it, I liked what I heard. I think you got the right 'sense' for doing it.

As far as I know Gordon Cooper did not claim to see the UFO that his crew filmed himself but he did see the developed film. That film is probably in a vault in a hollowed out mountain somewhere.

...During the interview with Nick I interrupted him a number of times and dominated the conversation with my own rambling thoughts. Of course, the interview was supposed to be with Nick, not me. My apologies, and I will work to improve my interviewing skills, or just drop the podcasting thing entirely if it turns out I'm not cut out for it.

I just finished listening to it, and it was still a good listen. It was more of a conversation and the fact that you realize having been a bit dominant in it means that you will pay more attention to this in the future. No harm done, and you had many good points even if it was a bit rambling. The more you do it, the better you get at it.

Back