• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Cryptoterrestrials by Mac Tonnies - A Review

I didn't and wouldn't say it's accepted as fact but it's based on solid vehicles being credibly witnessed and tracked on radar that exceed the speed and maneuverability of any aircraft built by any nation on Earth. There it is, in a nutshell.

Did you ever see the UFO files videos released by the Russians after the end of the Cold War. One video showed two discs morphing into one object. Just because these craft out run Human craft and do incredible moves doesn't mean were are dealing with object that came from outer space. Answer why would agencies release Disinformation and promote the idea of ET from outer space?

Did you ever see the UFO files videos released by the Russians after the end of the Cold War. One video showed two discs morphing into one object. Just because these craft out run Human craft and do incredible moves doesn't mean were are dealing with object that came from outer space. Answer why would agencies release Disinformation and promote the idea of ET from outer space?

I may have seen the video, not sure. Have an online link?

The talk of a multiverse or different planes of existence or multiple dimensions is theory pure and simple. There may be something to it. It wasn't so long ago that black holes were just theory. My point is that the hard science discoveries being made in astronomy are pointing to a galaxy teeming with life and in my view hard science trumps hypothesis. I disagree with Mr. Tonnies claim that ETH, which is backed by these recent discoveries, is equivalent to speculation.

I may have seen the video, not sure. Have an online link?

The talk of a multiverse or different planes of existence or multiple dimensions is theory pure and simple. There may be something to it. It wasn't so long ago that black holes were just theory. My point is that the hard science discoveries being made in astronomy are pointing to a galaxy teeming with life and in my view hard science trumps hypothesis. I disagree with Mr. Tonnies claim that ETH, which is backed by these recent discoveries, is equivalent to speculation.

They might be just theories, but in the last few years these theories are getting more press in the media because scientists are openly taking about such possibilities. What does that tell you? There is no hard science that there is lot of life out there in the universe. We think there is based on the number of planets and;/ we are here; so why not elsewhere?

But there is actually no evidence that is conclusive. There is no evidence what ever this unknown Aerial phenomenon is, it came from another planet out there in the universe. The only evidence that can be verified that everyone can agree on. It is a earth based phenomenon and nothing that has ever been documented has proven the ETH theory.

It online, i will have to look and post at a later time.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I don't dismiss the ETH Hypothesis at all, but i wonder what would Governments fear more than anything? And why; would they keep such a secret for over sixty years and spread disinformation promoting the idea were are dealing with Aliens from Outer space. Maybe the answer is, we are dealing with something that is believed to be more of a threat to human society for a host of reasons. It makes sense to me. That this cover up is being maintained. If the secret is; this phenomenon is closer to home than further away or this phenomenon has the ability to enter into or world at any time of their choosing.

They might be just theories, but in the last few years these theories are getting more press in the media because scientists are openly taking about such possibilities. What does that tell you? There is no hard science that there is lot of life out there in the universe. We think there is based on the number of planets and;/ we are here; so why not elsewhere?

But there is actually no evidence that is conclusive. There is no evidence what ever this unknown Aerial phenomenon is, it came from another planet out there in the universe. The only evidence that can be verified that everyone can agree on. It is a earth based phenomenon and nothing that has ever been documented has proven the ETH theory.

It online, i will have to look and post at a later time.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I don't dismiss the ETH Hypothesis at all, but i wonder what would Governments fear more than anything? And why would they keep such a secret for over sixty years and spread disinformation promoting the idea were are dealing with Aliens from Outer space. Maybe the answer is, we are dealing with something that is far more of a threat then we understand and this phenomenon is closer to home or can enter our world at any time when they chose to.

It tells me they are very interesting theories and I think having someone like Michio Kaku as the most famous face discussing them is a terrific thing. He's the kind of guy who might inspire young folks to pursue a scientific career, I think he's a tremendous spokesperson, I just like Geoff Marcie too.

As far as governments go, what they knew and when they knew it is very much up in the air.

It tells me they are very interesting theories and I think having someone like Michio Kaku as the most famous face discussing them is a terrific thing. He's the kind of guy who might inspire young folks to pursue a scientific career, I think he's a tremendous spokesperson, I just like Geoff Marcie too.

As far as governments go, what they knew and when they knew it is very much up in the air.

But you have to ask yourself. We have far more People believing in the ETH theory; mainly due to the fact this is the promoted idea by must researchers. But there is a majority of UFO cases which would led me to question that theory and Disinformation that has been put out there by Government agencies or by shady people over the last sixty years. This stories are highly questionable, but what is the whole idea behind this Disinformation; We are dealing with a number of Alien groups flying around in spaceships from another planet. That makes me wonder i don't know about you.

But you have to ask yourself. We have far more People believing in the ETH theory; mainly due to the fact this is the promoted idea by must researchers. But there is a majority of UFO cases which would led me to question that theory and Disinformation that has been put out there by Government agencies or by shady people over the last sixty years. This stories are highly questionable, but what is the whole idea behind this Disinformation; We are dealing with a number of Alien groups flying around in spaceships from another planet. That makes me wonder i don't know about you.

I suppose the relative simplicity of ETH has helped it along. It's established. The more speculative theories in physics can be exciting when presented the right way and even boiled down to something at least I can sort of understand in the scientific sense. The concepts themselves are very old as you pointed out earlier the Celtic lore and there's Hindu lore on a similar line. Sometimes those ancient thinkers were pretty good about figuring out our existence, I always liked the Native American creation story that the universe began with the great sound . . . . . and now we have the well accepted Big Bang.

I suppose the relative simplicity of ETH has helped it along. It's established. The more speculative theories in physics can be exciting when presented the right way and even boiled down to something at least I can sort of understand in the scientific sense. The concepts themselves are very old as you pointed out earlier the Celtic lore and there's Hindu lore on a similar line. Sometimes those ancient thinkers were pretty good about figuring out our existence, I always liked the Native American creation story that the universe began with the great sound . . . . . and now we have the well accepted Big Bang.

I think we are basically clueless to what this phenomenon is at least the average Joe is. The interesting thing is Celtic lore indeed speaks of races that lived long ago on this planet and the Indian race with the Vedic texts speak of odd aerial craft. If any of this these legends are true, in fact; only one of these legends needs to be factual. Then we could be completely wrong about lot of things.

I would really like see that video too. I assume it's not mind blowing or it would be well known.

Would still like to see it though.

Thats it Frank thanks. I always found it to be interesting can't confirm if it is real or not though

Yeah it's a very interesting piece of footage. Thanks for pointing it out. My big concern is it just stops just as the two objects merge. The immediate thought is it's some kind of reflection and the footage stops because that becomes obvious just afterward, but what's there sure looks solid.

Yeah it's a very interesting piece of footage. Thanks for pointing it out. My big concern is it just stops just as the two objects merge. The immediate thought is it's some kind of reflection and the footage stops because that becomes obvious just afterward, but what's there sure looks solid.

That is a major problem with lot of videos that are interesting they are very short. Who know's but it looks real to me but I'm not an expert on such things. It looks solid but if merged with a similar object of a similar size that would be impossible without it causing damage to the other craft. Maybe from the distance this video was taken. This created an optical illusion and one craft was just hovering above the other one and it just just looked like it merged with the other craft?

I wouldn't go that far. It certainly is possible.

Crazy is probably too strong a word, i believe in lot of weird things myself, but i look to Mac and Vallee more because what they have argued over the years. I just think they are probably closer to the truth without having any of the the real answers.

Yeah Ive seen that. Thanks for finding it.

Im sure this has been raised in previous discussion about the video... but is it possible that its something ultra close to the lens? And because its so close its out of focus. And as the lens refocuses it increases in resolution.

Its hard to tell if the objects are moving on their own, or if its just the movement of the camera on the jet that gives the illusion of movement.

Pretty damn interesting footage though.

Pretty damn interesting footage though.

It is pretty interesting. I've read numerous reports over the years of several objects merging into one and visa versa. It really is impossible to tell much about what is really going on from this thing though. Like DB has said more than once, (paraphrasing) nowadays photographic evidence cannot be relied on due to the development of digital manipulation of images.

I'm am sure there are rooms full of old gun-camera footage showing UFOs in practically every country that has an air-force if they aren't just destroyed outright. I have just always found it impossible to believe that the world's governments and military would not find UFOs both navigational and security concerns. I just don't think that people in those positions would be so incompetent as to ignore the implications of these things to national security and air safety. Certainly objects pacing jet fighters at Mach speeds that seemingly merge without missing a beat would be incredibly interesting militarily.

Yeah I think that there is yawning gap between what they say and what they think. Of course these are a security concern for our planets Govt's and military's. Its all just posturing.

If such a crypto-terrestrial civilization existed I would expect there to be so much more evidence—like this new 4th species of homo-sapiens. I believe there is a higher probability that the phenomena is related to:

a) Extra Solar Civilizations
b) Extra Solar Civilizations that migrated here thousands of years ago
c) Extra Solar Civilizations that migrated here thousands of years ago and had sex with chimps
d) Extra Solar Civilizations that migrated here millions of years ago and had sex with dinosaurs
e) Both c & d
f) Extra Solar Civilizations that travel here outside of our perception of time and dimension
g) IntraDimensional entities
h) All of the above

If such a crypto-terrestrial civilization existed I would expect there to be so much more evidence—like this new 4th species of homo-sapiens.

Good point.

Mac Tonnies talks about the stealthyness of 'crypto-terrestrials'.

If this planet-sharing 'crypto-terrestrial' specie is an almost identical genetic construct, this would make them very difficult to tag. Now that the human genome has been mapped... maybe we'll eventually develop tools to detect quasi-human constructs.

Other questions come to mind:
Do they really occupy a separate physical space on the planet... ?

These 'crypto-terrestrials' could actually be a secret society operating within our society

Maybe their heat signature on earth could be detected from space-based satellites :rolleyes:. Perhaps gravitometric anomalies caused by their presence could be detected in the earths crust or the bottom of oceans.

I'm getting this book. The depth of his analysis should be interesting.

The crypto-terrestrial idea is very compelling since it offers logical answers to the need for abductions and DNA sampling, implants, impregnations.... etc.

IMHO, both ETH and crypto-terrestrial ideas are logical and part of dynamics that cover almost the entire 'alien' phenomenon and reported activities. Only our improving detection tools will convert logical ideas into realities ;)

Back