• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Thread

Stano123

Paranormal Novice
Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Citizen Hearing On Disclosure
April 29 To May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC
"If the Congress won't do it's job, the people will."
An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time.

For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is "If the Congress won't do its job, the people will."

Disclosure won't happen when it's at black ops / industrial military complex level. And what is Obama supposed to say when asked "there have been over a million abductions". The oil / stock market is another issue it won't happen. Grant Cameron says the aliens possibly might be disclosing info through the many abductions that take place each year. People's encounters possibly reveal a pattern of what might be occurring.

- Digital_Archivist

The government will only reveal when they have no choice, I doubt very much that they expect this to push full disclosure, but it will at least get the information out in more professional and respectable way, credible witnesses in a controlled environment.

Listen, folks, I've had my problems with some of Stephen Bassett's methods, particularly the fact that he doesn't properly vet some of the guests he brings to his various conferences. But he seems sincere enough in trying to figure out what the government knows. My concern, however, is that the less savory people he brings into his tent may work against his goals.

The government will only reveal when they have no choice, I doubt very much that they expect this to push full disclosure, but it will at least get the information out in more professional and respectable way, credible witnesses in a controlled environment.

I agree, I don't think this will lead to full disclosure (or even close to it). However I think it could generate some interesting questions that might open a door or two. Not to mention some of the media coverage could garner attention from the public and pose as an opportunity to increase awareness of the fact that something was or is going on.

Listen, folks, I've had my problems with some of Stephen Bassett's methods, particularly the fact that he doesn't properly vet some of the guests he brings to his various conferences. But he seems sincere enough in trying to figure out what the government knows. My concern, however, is that the less savory people he brings into his tent may work against his goals.

I can understand where you coming from with regards to Stephen Bassett, but it must be very difficult in this area to separate the wheat from the chaff. I just hope if anything it just makes the whole phenomenon more easily discussed without ridicule in the media and in general.

We got his dander up the last time he was on The Paracast, in 2007, and he basically said it didn't matter. Six years down, we'll see. The guest list is pretty good, with Greer a troubling exception.

I agree, I don't think this will lead to full disclosure (or even close to it). However I think it could generate some interesting questions that might open a door or two. Not to mention some of the media coverage could garner attention from the public and pose as an opportunity to increase awareness of the fact that something was or is going on.

Obviously the closest thing to this is Greer's Disclosure project, and at that time it really reignited my interest in UFO's again, even with its flaws it really made me sit up take notice. Hopefully this will can do the same for many others, I believe its what this phenomenon needs, if only to get new interest, youtube clips and blurry images never have the same affect as credible witnesses IMO.

I like Bassett's idea on this one. It seems to be off to a really good start too. His White House petition campaign ran out of steam after awhile, and he came up with a new angle. I applaud Steve Bassett on this one!

I like Bassett's idea on this one. It seems to be off to a really good start too. His White House petition campaign ran out of steam after awhile, and he came up with a new angle. I applaud Steve Bassett on this one!

You have to respect anyone who can put this together, if anything it shows his commitment to the cause. He doesn't appear to be out of the same mould as Greer, even if he is swimming in the same waters.

Funny, they have left the audio on after picture has gone on the live stream, I wonder if they know about it. You can hear everything. :D just heard heard Greer say "I just shaved the spider monkey"

Can't wait for Chris' return - he may have some inside gossip and he may have persuaded Ray Stanford to part with a photo or two. Fingers crossed people.;)

@Gene - Has Chris been in touch since he left for D.C?

Yes, I've been in touch with him. We're planning on recording an episode with one or two of the participants Thursday afternoon. But I won't have the final lineup for a bit.

What I feared. Far too many people in Congress are thoroughly wacky, and you wonder how they got elected in the first place. Or maybe they now bear the "ex" title because their constituents woke up. :)

He hasn't forgotten. But he's working for Ron James, a video producer, and it's strictly a financial gig. It won't prevent him from speaking his mind, as he does sometimes in ways that work against his bottom line.

Oh, and the New York Daily News had this article:

SPACE CADETS HIT D.C.: UFO buffs beam up to well-paid ex-pols - NY Daily News

My problem is that Bassett may be tone deaf about such problems. :(

Back