• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The "Box of Crazy"

I don't want to derail this thread but What does everyone think about this "mysterious" book?

BookReaderImages.php

full book in .PDF format here: The Voynich Manuscript : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

I don't want to derail this thread but What does everyone think about this "mysterious" book?
full book in .PDF format here: The Voynich Manuscript : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

I for one am intrigued. Ezechiel makes a rather, imo, astute artistic observation with a wheel within a wheel, but what I see, via an immediate impression, is more of an old fancy stitching pattern catalog. It looks like doily work, or a paper embroidery pattern for a fancy table cloth or tapestry.

I imagine it could be a geometrically configured representation of breakaway society's expanding lineage, possibly. A collective Coat of Arms if you will. The whole breakaway thing is as fascinating an angle as the aliens any day, maybe. :confused:

Any who, the imagination's an amazing thing.

I'm almost certain, that the author mentions Ezechiel somewhere in the text, right under his wheel designs- I was thinking the same right before I read the text, what I could make out, when "Ezechiel" was obviously referenced.

I'm almost certain, that the author mentions Ezechiel somewhere in the text, right under his wheel designs- I was thinking the same right before I read the text, what I could make out, when "Ezechiel" was obviously referenced.

these are taken from part 2 of the collection:
The Box of Crazy part deux - Imgur

No8ZHUHh.jpg

XGIG1Ych.jpg

It seems that you were very close to the mark when you said that the "book" reminded you of the close encounters movie, I understand that the "designs" are of a "diorama" or model, only not made out of mashed potatoes:D

This is incredibly inspiring. I think I will have to create my own "box of crazy" to found by someone after my death. "What's this?" "MY GAWD! We were right! Dad was insane!" It's even better if you write a large part of it in an indecipherable code.

This is incredibly inspiring. I think I will have to create my own "box of crazy" to found by someone after my death. "What's this?" "MY GAWD! We were right! Dad was insane!" It's even better if you write a large part of it in an indecipherable code.
Be sure to include a binary code.. perhaps a response to the code that was launched into space by Sagan and gang.

If you wanted to be really mean, you could include a "treasure" map ;)

Back