• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Billy Meier Case Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever you are Nathanael, if you seriously believe in this farce of a case, then you need psychiatric help. How does trolling this board help your insane cause?

There has been almost no end to the attempted debunking of the photos of the so-called Wedding Cake UFO (WCUFO) by what, frankly, can only be called inept, illogical skeptics. Now I’m not being harsh on people just because they are critical of the case or the evidence. I am being harsh on those people to whom much evidence has been given, and of whom many important questions were asked, who have absolutely failed to do their homework – but nonetheless continue to make completely unsubstantiated attacks on Meier as a hoaxer.

Hopefully, some common sense and clear thinking will now prevail so that people will focus on the really important content of the Meier case. The Meier case is about our future survival. And people, especially in the U.S., need to see through the efforts of debunkers and skeptics who want to maintain the status quo of blissful ignorance, if we are to have a chance of waking up in time to what is otherwise coming our way.

Mr. mallow? NOPE Michel Horn.. If he is not Mr. Horn he copy's him well
THE STATMENTS WERE NOT MINE TTHEY ARE FROM HORN POSTED TO SHOW MALLOW TALKS LIKE HORN.
I DO NOT SUPORT THE BILLY MIER CASE IN ANY WAY MANNER SHAPE OR FORM BILLY HORN AND MALLOW ARE HOAXERS!

AND YES I AM ANGRY MALLOW! HOW DARE YOU EVEN HOPE I BELEVED YOU? DO NOT MESS WITH A DERBY GIRL MALLOW MY HUSBAND IS TAME COMPARED TO ME!

Gene, close it! Close this thread! This Mallow guy is the contagious kind of crazy and it's driving me nuts! Look at all the otherwise brilliant people wasting their time on this guy who does Not want to learn anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back