• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Terrible Time article on UFOs

I'd be willing to bet the person who drafted the article had barely researched the topic to an extent that would make that person question the official stories put out.
In other words, the person was about as well informed as the average debunker, who will swear up and down that they have "researched the topic extensively and found nothing there, sorry", and then will turn around and write a piece comparable to that laughable poor excuse of an article.

This just further proves that most so-called "UFO Skeptics" have never actually examined the topic in any depth whatsoever. As Stanton Friedman says, they focus on explaining the uninvestigated rather than investigating the unexplained.

In other words, the person was about as well informed as the average debunker, who will swear up and down that they have "researched the topic extensively and found nothing there, sorry", and then will turn around and write a piece comparable to that laughable poor excuse of an article.

This just further proves that most so-called "UFO Skeptics" have never actually examined the topic in any depth whatsoever. As Stanton Friedman says, they focus on explaining the uninvestigated rather than investigating the unexplained.

It's seems to me at least. That UFO Skeptics and Debunkers, the Media, Newspaper editors and writers, Government officials from different countries and ordinary men and women. Are so blind and transfixed. That they can not see. That the evidence is, We are being visited.

Skeptics speak intelligently from their standpoint. However, their is obvious intellectual dishonesty among the Skeptic community. Are we on a different wave pattern to this delusional people. I wonder.

There telling the world. That there is nothing but a few bad videos and blurry photographs. That is a fucking scam, let me tell you. We have military figures from different nations, Top ranking government officials and ordinary individuals with respected backgrounds and professions. There would be nothing gained for Gordon Cooper by lying and the man's reputation before those stories is testimony to the fact.

Presidents have seen things which they couldn't explain. I've a opinion we should just ignore skeptics and debunkers and move on. Have a open mind and judgemental opinion still among believers.

It might be a dirty word' believer. But we are believers to some extent. We've all experienced something from what I've read on the forums. With a few exceptions. I Love the Paracast forums. There lots of nice and intelligent people posting on the forums and often there is good debate and open discussion and critical thinking which is very rare.

The article has this 'fill this empty space and hurry to meet the deadline' feel about it.

Boring, condescending and devoid of intellectual honesty.

Back