• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Terrible Time article on UFOs

What a load of corporate media produced crap. Now wonder I haven't picked up one of their magazines in years.

Here's a prime example of how poorly the mainstream media deals with the UFO enigma:

A Brief History of UFOs - TIME

Dreadful in every way. Write to them, and let them know what you think about it.

dB

Geez, terrible is not a strong enough word.

Appropriately, Time's paid subscriptions have dropped from 4.2 million in 1997 to 3.4 million in 2008, and in 2008 they stopped their Canada edition.

Is it any wonder?

Honestly, was someone proud of that crap? Did they actually think that was well written, researched, and delivered intelligently? It really makes you wonder how much crap these rags spew. Sad really.

What a lazy-assed piece of so-called writing. I had a pretty terrible time reading it. Abysmal, bland pap that tells no-one a damn thing about the subject.

It's pathetic....Brazel did not "haul the wreckage to an Army airfield." And Roswell did not revive due to the "conspiracy" atmosphere of Watergate and Vietnam. An intelligence officer who was there, and in a position to know the facts, told his story in '78.

I'd be willing to bet the person who drafted the article had barely researched the topic to an extent that would make that person question the official stories put out. It's obvious media will never change their stance towards the topic, until it is officially announced and accepted that indeed that we do have external or internal entities(non humans) interacting with humans today and in the past.

The best thing about that article is that it was not very long.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The funny thing is, I would bet that there's 100 high school and junior high school essays about UFOs that are better informed and better written. Maybe TIME should hire the kids that wrote them.

I'd be willing to bet the person who drafted the article had barely researched the topic to an extent that would make that person question the official stories put out.

Which is inexcusable given all the material in books and on the net. TIME is mostly for a conservative readership, which may also be a skeptical one, so they probably just didn't want any controversy; they didn't want to appear tabloidish. Which says much about the extent of bias and ignorance in society.

The funny thing is, I would bet that there's 100 high school and junior high school essays about UFOs that are better informed and better written. Maybe TIME should hire the kids that wrote them.

What for? They seem to be representative of a segment of society least receptive to the truth.:(

I figured out a long time ago that Time never does any significant in depth reporting about anything. I learned a long time ago that if I wanted to understand an issue, I wasn't going to get all the salient facts from this particular publication.

Makes you wonder how shallow their research is in every other area...
They didn't dig very deep for their current "man of the year." To imply that Ben Bernanke has helped America in any way is a joke...and not a very funny one.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

They didn't dig very deep for their current "man of the year." To imply that Ben Bernanke has helped America in any way is a joke...and not a very funny one.

Amen brother, amen.

Back