• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Strange Glyph

As far as the other pattern on your arm I agree most doctors would really just look at you and try to say something that sounded like they knew what they were talking about.

It's on my left side...but yeah I can just imagine how that would go.
"Hey, Doc. I think beings from another reality put some freckles on me. Could you take a look at'em and tell me what you think."
I'm sure he has a special pill for those types.

When did that happen and that must have hurt. Another reason why the US needs a better medical system.

It was years ago. I recovered quickly and fully...appreciate your concern. If you think think the medical system is screwy, you should come have a sampling of Texas law enforcement. I got the living shit kicked out of me, by three big guys, on Surfside Beach. I was blind in one eye for about 3 months. I reported it to the police. Not only was it not investigated, the MOTHERF&^%#&ERS laughed at me!

Back