• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Strange Glyph

Here's a photo from a book on CROP circles.

I have a bunch of books on crop circles, I searched thru and this is the closest thing I could find to match your curious red "glyph"

Attachments

• crop circle copy.jpg
    crop circle copy.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 0
We always get weird shapes that dont make sense for once i love to see a crop circle that actually looks like a ufo that we see (i hope you no what i am getting at here!! Where is the cigar and triangular crop circles, i dont think i have seen a mile wide crop circle yet. lol

We always get weird shapes that dont make sense for once i love to see a crop circle that actually looks like a ufo that we see (i hope you no what i am getting at here!! Where is the cigar and triangular crop circles i dont think i have seen a mile wide crop circle yet lol

Did you miss the giant alien face with the disk in its hand?

YA LOL That was a dinnerplate the alien was looking for more food lol

EDIT I think you meant your post as a joke, i hope ? sometimes cultures can be different in the ways they express seriousness?

I like the first one lol, but i dont think they are real? more and likely created.
VALIENS just a question are you the presenter of a show called the culture of contact i have seen a few clues that you are, but i rather not jump into the deep end.

I Listened to last weeks show of the parcast with a guy called jeremy veani was on.

Sorry about the second name i could be wrong.If your are him, your a funny dude. I decided to listen to your show a couple of days ago. I only got through one episode where you talked with ritzman on a story about fairies and little people. It was a good show by the way, so i hope to listen to more when i get the opportunity anyway sorry if you not the right guy:confused:

I like the first one lol, but i dont think they are real? more and likely created.
VALIENS just a question are you the presenter of a show called the culture of contact i have seen a few clues that you are, but i rather not jump into the deep end.

I Listened to last weeks show of the parcast with a guy called jeremy veani was on.

Sorry about the second name i could be wrong.If your are him, your a funny dude. I decided to listen to your show a couple of days ago. I only got through one episode where you talked with ritzman on a story about fairies and little people. It was a good show by the way, so i hope to listen to more when i get the opportunity anyway sorry if you not the right guy:confused:

No, that's not me.

But wait, if you saw a crop formation of a spaceship do you think you'd figure it was real?

I'm surprised no one's said this yet, but my initial reaction was that it looked like a molecule with a spiral thingy.

Maybe this is your spiral thingy:

http://www.usa-int.com/SDAILABS/AVT.html

Pretty heavy stuff.
"The atom must, in accordance with these energy principles, express itself in an infinite variety of forms and frequencies. Our 112 elements, of which many are man-made, are merely the tip of the iceberg. There must be an infinite amount of other types of elements, yet each found only in those environments which are harmonically compatible to their formation or atomic frequencies."

This is along the lines of what seems to be going on to me. There are levels off matter that we share the same space with, but rarely interact with. We haven't evolved the sensory organs to perceive these other forms of matter because they are more or less unimportant to our survival...can't eat it, can't mate with it, it doesn't hurt if you bump into it. If this is the case, then it may be that the biosphere extends into these currently unknown levels of matter and intelligence exists there. The musical concept of octaves comes to mind. Perhaps there are octaves of matter. I've had an experience in which the concept of 'modulation' (changing key) was communicated.

i have to see it with my own eyes first. If there is something real to be seen not hoaxed then you have something.

i have to see it with my own eyes first. If there is something real to be seen not hoaxed then you have something.

It does seem a bit odd, in hindsight, that I didn't take some photos. This happened before there were digital cameras everywhere, it cost 6 or 8 bucks for a roll of film and the same to have it developed, and I didn't really have much interest in the paranormal at the time. It wasn't until I saw a UFO, up close and personal with a witness, that I began to suspect a connection. I've seen fluorescent markings on others...one that looked like a Mandelbrot set, but usually just smears and spatters. I've seen two that were subdermal and glowed through the skin. I'm not going to twist anyone's arm to make them believe me. I was more interested in perhaps finding others who have had a similar experience. I thought it might help reassure my sanity a bit.

It does seem a bit odd, in hindsight, that I didn't take some photos. This happened before there were digital cameras everywhere, it cost 6 or 8 bucks for a roll of film and the same to have it developed, and I didn't really have much interest in the paranormal at the time. It wasn't until I saw a UFO, up close and personal with a witness, that I began to suspect a connection. I've seen fluorescent markings on others...one that looked like a Mandelbrot set, but usually just smears and spatters. I've seen two that were subdermal and glowed through the skin. I'm not going to twist anyone's arm to make them believe me. I was more interested in perhaps finding others who have had a similar experience. I thought it might help reassure my sanity a bit.

Sorry dude this funny lol no my post was in reponse to a question by valiens.

I'm sure this will set off some bullshit alarms, but here it is. I swear I just noticed this, and it most likely means nothing. There is a symmetrical, triangular formation of freckles on my side that are in the same place.

Attachments

• 10-17-08.jpg
    10-17-08.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 25
I'm sure this will set off some bullshit alarms, but here it is. I swear I just noticed this, and it most likely means nothing. There is a symmetrical, triangular formation of freckles on my side that are in the same place.

Do you mean the same place of this gyph you are talking about. The picture is not that easy to see at least for me.

Go to the doctor see what he says then post his judgement on the forums ask him to write it into a certifield medical sheet you could post it here on the forums, come back, and i think we might be able to give you a better response.

In 1995, I had a bizarre dream about alien abduction and in it, they showed me a symbol. It was so bizarre, and for a long time that symbol stuck in my mind. I looked for it everywhere, and never found out anything.

What was even more bizarre, was that the night I had that dream, my mother had a dream that I was being taken away. Strange indeed.

Good joke, man. I've been hit by a f&%$ing car and couldn't afford a doctor to tend my broken ribs and bloody piss. You think they're gonna waste time on this crap?

When did that happen and that must have hurt. Another reason why the US needs a better medical system. That's insane bloody piss could have been life threatening.

As far as the other pattern on your arm I agree most doctors would really just look at you and try to say something that sounded like they knew what they were talking about.

Back