• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steven Jones Presents New Evidence of ET Contact - 2011

trainedobserver

Paranormally Disenchanted
Steven Jones has a new video up showing strange markings after a suspected abduction. Look at the two previous videos he posted on his channel for more of that back story.

Thoughts and comments?

What!? Did anyone see it before it went down?

It showed something like a dozen or more marks on his head that only appear under a black light. They were in a configuration that suggested that his head was held in some sort of mechanical jig. There were some additional marks on his neck as well.

Although I have read about this sort of thing I have never actually seen a video purporting to show these types of marks until that one. Hopefully he'll put it back up.

Theres an update to this one too, very interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vFDbCyRlow&feature=channel_video_title

This is playing out like a Valleeian script. How is that the people involved in these things never get an ounce of it on celluloid? Boggles the mind.

The lesson I've learned is to download it next time. It would be an interesting exercise to post these mysterious disappearing videos myself and see if they are covertly deleted as well. It would be a nice test of several aspects of this story. It was excellent video B.T.W. showing three dots arranged in a tight triangle on either temple, with individual dots on the forehead and top of the head and at least one on the back of the head. These were well defined dots except for an elongated smear on the throat. It appeared spontaneous and genuine rather than forced and scripted for whatever that is worth.

More Steven Jones weirdness. Here AMMACH's interview with Steven gets plagued by odd equipment problems and finally a power failure. Steven comes across as an intelligent, funny, and well adjusted person even while he is talking about the most bizarre things you can imagine. Steven's story has it all. Alien visitation, abduction, alien hybrids, black helicopters, you name it. I have corresponded with the fellow some and he comes across as genuinely positive about his experiences and what they mean. I don't understand that, I can't relate to it, but there it is nonetheless.

Sorry there's something about this guy that doesn't sit right with me.

Well that is helpful! What is it that has your Spider-Sense tingling? The update to the video shows the damage done to the power mains. I admit the stories are bizarre and the business of the disappearing black light video seems a bit much but I've yet to catch him in a lie, half-truth, or what have you.

Well that is helpful! What is it that has your Spider-Sense tingling? The update to the video shows the damage done to the power mains. I admit the stories are bizarre and the business of the disappearing black light video seems a bit much but I've yet to catch him in a lie, half-truth, or what have you.

Train, your a smart person so i am slightly confused as why your buying this Steve guys story?

Chinook helicopter, abducts Steve says his neighbour ok how convenient for him! However Steve believes, it is not a real helicopter, its an alien spaceship cloaking itself from being seen lol obvious bullshit right there for me.

I've watched only one video mind you but it was enough for me to tell this guy was full of it.

Train, this guy is doing this to make money. For me he has never had the experiences he claims . He went on a four month tour all across America to promote his book and according to him spoke at numerous UFO conferences. What's he selling?

According to him. Red hot information was given to him by human looking aliens. They ( the human looking aliens) told him to go out and spread the news and we'll watch over you and take care of you on your journey. The same crap you always hear from the agey and spiritual crowd. This is a joke please don't buy into it.

Train, your a smart person so i am slightly confused as why your buying this Steve guys story?

Here is part of what didn't show up in my reply at first.
His message is "Be nice to one another" and he adds, "Take responsibility for your actions."
(now that was strange)
That is pretty much it. The same old song and dance. I'm not interested in the message, I'm interested in his claims of being plugged into something else. What is that something else? His imagination? To be honest, I do not think Jones is trying to pull a scam. I think he believes every word of it.

Your concern is appreciated but really unnecessary. Even though I waffle from time to time, and I have expressed some confusion to others about this case in private conversation, my jury is still out about the whole thing. I've tried to get some other folks looking at the guys claims to get their thoughts and spur some discussion, so I appreciate what you have to say about it.

The good thing about the Steven Jones case is that it has everything we've come to expect from the genre. What is the primary motivation for folks who come out with these types of things? It is a fascinating subject.

Crap, I somehow lost the majority of my reply! Damn alien intervention! I guess I can see where you might assume I am buying into his story but if you look back I think you'll see I've been careful about what I've said about him here.

Back