• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stan Romanek caught faking(shocking)

This needs to get added to his shame entry as it is too flippin' hilarious to not include it.

This is a big problem in Ufology and those who experience something quite strange are tarnished by out spoken big experiences!
Most of the experience who have encountered a craft, being or something have pretty bad horrors rather keep it to themselves .

I don't know about anyone's else s unusual experiences but mine scared the crap out of me.

I too had a whole string of weird things go on in my life way back when I was in my early teens. I also saw a UFO/ UFO's in the night sky back then, one time, which lasted for 15 mins.. The light move slowly away and the third at an incredible speed, straight up into the night sky.

But no way in hell would I stand on a stage or call into a show and try to convince people that what I experienced was 100% real. To this day I still dont know what it was.

The big issue I have with the UFO and Paranormal field right now is there are just way too many wack jobs out there talking complete shit. And they crazy thing is, a great deal of them are getting paid to talk such wa*k.

And so the wheel turns.

I too had a whole string of weird things go on in my life way back when I was in my early teens. I also saw a UFO/ UFO's in the night sky back then, one time, which lasted for 15 mins.. The light move slowly away and the third at an incredible speed, straight up into the night sky.

But no way in hell would I stand on a stage or call into a show and try to convince people that what I experienced was 100% real. To this day I still dont know what it was.

The big issue I have with the UFO and Paranormal field right now is there are just way too many wack jobs out there talking complete shit. And they crazy thing is, a great deal of them are getting paid to talk such wa*k.

And so the wheel turns.

So true. Last night I listened to the PARACAST interview with Steven Bassett (by the way, thanks for the archives!). I was amazed at the part where Bassett goes-nuclear in an emotional tizzy because Biedny called him out for including wackjobs as Presenters in his Conference. Bassett was pretty much bellaring that he wasn't a detective and that it wasn't his job to judge who was a wackjob. I realized then that this makes perfect sense coming from a guy who is routinely a guest on the official EXOPOLITICS podcast show hosted by Alfred Webre!! Bassett seems in such a world of his own (e.g., government is being backed into a corner where it must disclose what it knows about aliens because Exopolitics got a few thousand people to send emails and faxes....). In truth, at that point, the interview became very scary and a bit sad for me. To think that this man (who is obviously intelligent and can speak very well on his feet) could believe such nonsense and has no sense of discernment about people in ufology....well, it just was not the best thing to listen to right before going to bed! As I lay there in bed, my mind kept thinking up obvious rebuttals to this guy. But then I also realized that Bassett is probably impervious to any opposing input. He'd just start screaming at me. People do that when their belief system is threatened.

Ufology is for entertainment - nothing more is possible. I applaud Gene and Dave's efforts, but I think if we could pop in 50 years from now, nothing will have changed except the names involved.

So true. Last night I listened to the PARACAST interview with Steven Bassett (by the way, thanks for the archives!). I was amazed at the part where Bassett goes-nuclear in an emotional tizzy because Biedny called him out for including wackjobs as Presenters in his Conference. Bassett was pretty much bellaring that he wasn't a detective and that it wasn't his job to judge who was a wackjob. I realized then that this makes perfect sense coming from a guy who is routinely a guest on the official EXOPOLITICS podcast show hosted by Alfred Webre!! Bassett seems in such a world of his own (e.g., government is being backed into a corner where it must disclose what it knows about aliens because Exopolitics got a few thousand people to send emails and faxes....). In truth, at that point, the interview became very scary and a bit sad for me. To think that this man (who is obviously intelligent and can speak very well on his feet) could believe such nonsense and has no sense of discernment about people in ufology....well, it just was not the best thing to listen to right before going to bed! As I lay there in bed, my mind kept thinking up obvious rebuttals to this guy. But then I also realized that Bassett is probably impervious to any opposing input. He'd just start screaming at me. People do that when their belief system is threatened.

Ufology is for entertainment - nothing more is possible. I applaud Gene and Dave's efforts, but I think if we could pop in 50 years from now, nothing will have changed except the names involved.

I listen to Mr G being interviewed by the Project Camalot crew, or should I say 2hrs of arguing. If you have not seen it here it is.

Try and not get too angry wile you wade through it. :)

People talk about having a 'Gay-dar', ie the 6th-sense like ability to spot a man not outwardly gay.

Well, I think in UFOlogy, there is a same thing going on with the gut instinct that a UFO case is bollocks.

My meter was in the red first time I heard Romanek's crock of shit and it's never wavered. Not for one single second.

NEXT?

How about a link that will flesh this out for me?? I do believe that I missed something:)
Listen to this in itunes and skip forward to the times i point out.
My mouth dropped open in absolute shock and disgust at the stupidty of this fakiness.

Stan Romanek Abduction Evidence 1/22/2010 - Open Minds Radio on Blog Talk Radio

At 21:11 you here a noise in the back ground which is Stan playing with a recorded computerized voice when he thinks he is 'off air' during a short brake. He must be checking it is working.

At 29:28 you here Stan use his recorded voice which says the same sentence as before but clearer. You can sense in his voice before he plays it that he waiting for the moment to use it.

What a total joke! I really cant believe he thinks people will believe this. He is trying to become famous at the expense of the dignity of the UFO field. Someone needs to have a word with this guy and stop him, for the sake of every true experiencer out there like David because this really is a gigantic slap in the face for them. What a lack of respect.

bs_meter.gif

Originally designed to work on GW Bush it will work on almost all BS artists..

It's doubly funny that the unit of measurement is the 'G.W Bush'!! hahaha. Although I think people give G.W far too much credit. I don't think he is a liar or an evil man. I think he is the perfect President in the eyes of his advisers: He does and says exactly what they tell him. Obama has as many strings as any other President of the past. Presidents may win elections but you can guarantee that whichever candidate wins, the money gets what it wants every time without fail.
Our electoral systems are fine, they mostly work and return the correct vote, it's just that it doesn't matter anyway, both horses are backed to a degree. Does anyone really think BIG MONEY gets caught out by elections? That they back a candidate and are in the shit if he doesn't win? Nope, it will be the same money really that is backing both candidates.

The money and influence that got the candidates this far also will come from the same initial source, having been routed thru enough bullshit to render a wire trace ineffective.

The inevitable and horrible conclusion is clear to me: Our votes do count, the vote is not rigged. The whole election is just for show, red or blue, big money is like a chameleon and can camouflage itself with the look of it's surroundings.

Anyone else notice how money is like DNA and life? Like money is alive and it goes through all sorts of processes and places, and it often collects with other money to take a form in which it can replicate (make more money) so just how life takes in water, nutrients, energy from the sun etc, money gets involved in everything, always with the result that it either grows (accumulates interest, or is invested well) or it does not (left under a mattress or into a dying business).
Like us, money wishes to exist and copy itself and grow but life is hard on us, animals and money. Sometimes it all goes to shit cos people are bad or stupid or things all go to shit just because shit things happen anyway!

Deep eh?

@RygyWa - the funniest part of it all is that the fakery does not even work. The recording of the voice saying to be quiet, does not seem to overly interest the interviewer and Stan tries to force it into a big deal.
His futile attempt at making his case look real with MIB-style pressure tactics is doubly laughable because no-one cares about the voice, the interviewer just wants to continue regardless of what might have sounded like a crossed-line which used to happen before all exchanges were made digital.
Stan should have immediately accepted his ruse was ineffective and carried on with the interview but no, no, no, Romanek insists on 'noticing' this voice, and by doing so, highlighting the fact he is a complete fraud regarding UFO visitation and in no way can be trusted.
Who first noticed this interview? It was a good spot anyway by whomever found it!

Romanek is first among equals when it comes to modern-day UFO fakery and to give him his due credit - he has indeed, somehow, managed to hoodwink a large number of people and in doing so, got himself on the guest list of many a radio show or podcast. As a fraud he is successful! It should be on his grave - 'Was a great fake contactee'.

It annoys me how his wife has got on the bandwagon too. AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!:mad:

Back