• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stan Romanek caught faking(shocking)

D4rkRain

Paranormal Novice
Listen to this in itunes and skip forward to the times i point out.
My mouth dropped open in absolute shock and disgust at the stupidty of this fakiness.

Stan Romanek Abduction Evidence 1/22/2010 - Open Minds Radio on Blog Talk Radio

At 21:11 you here a noise in the back ground which is Stan playing with a recorded computerized voice when he thinks he is 'off air' during a short brake. He must be checking it is working.

At 29:28 you here Stan use his recorded voice which says the same sentence as before but clearer. You can sense in his voice before he plays it that he waiting for the moment to use it.

What a total joke! I really cant believe he thinks people will believe this. He is trying to become famous at the expense of the dignity of the UFO field. Someone needs to have a word with this guy and stop him, for the sake of every true experiencer out there like David because this really is a gigantic slap in the face for them. What a lack of respect.

The word "retard," not really politically-correct these days... I'm taking it back and applying it. Stan Romanek is a fucking retard.

LOL!

The sad thing is that despite this evidence, the 'I need to believe' crowd are still going to hold him up on a pedestal as the real deal.

Stupidity knows no limits!

IRM :rolleyes:

LOL. I respect your honesty.

More politically incorrect humor:

"What is the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina? Only one retarded thing came out of her vagina!"

This is pushing the envelope a little too far. My sister-in-law has a "special needs" child, so we are very sensitive to the issue.

All discussion about vaginas and human tragedy aside ...

This sort of thing just begs the question as to whether anyone would ever need to mount any sort of disinformation campaign whatsoever. The UFO community generates its own disinformation, misinformation, and hoaxes without any outside help quite well and then perpetuates it long after individuals have been discredited. No one should be giving that yahoo a interview anymore than they should give Reed/Rutter or Burisch any airtime ... well except to maybe publicly ridicule them ...which come to think of it might be fun.

Oh dear ... you have to laugh ... and the interviewer is so crap too. The fake "wot was that" sort of thing going on. Makes you want to stab someone in a sensitive place. Sighh ... when will they ever learn. When will the dough (yes I meant to spell it that way ... hehe) eyed believers ever learn as well.

Oh well ... hopefully they'll all rot in hell ... I can think of no better candidates.

[addendum: just been trying to dig some dirt up on Romanek :D and came across something startling and a little disturbing. His full name apparently is Stanley T Romanek ... the T being ... wait for it ... TIGER!!! ... grrrrr ... you beast Stan ... :eek::D (thanks http://veromi.net ... you're my best fwend :D)]

Listen to this in itunes and skip forward to the times i point out.
My mouth dropped open in absolute shock and disgust at the stupidty of this fakiness.

Stan Romanek Abduction Evidence 1/22/2010 - Open Minds Radio on Blog Talk Radio

At 21:11 you here a noise in the back ground which is Stan playing with a recorded computerized voice when he thinks he is 'off air' during a short brake. He must be checking it is working.

At 29:28 you here Stan use his recorded voice which says the same sentence as before but clearer. You can sense in his voice before he plays it that he waiting for the moment to use it.

What a total joke! I really cant believe he thinks people will believe this. He is trying to become famous at the expense of the dignity of the UFO field. Someone needs to have a word with this guy and stop him, for the sake of every true experiencer out there like David because this really is a gigantic slap in the face for them. What a lack of respect.

Great post, but "dignity in the field"? Ah....where is the dignity in the field? Most of the people in the field remind me of the guys who stand outside strip clubs in San Francisco and do their best to pull you in ("Only a 6 drink minimum, $12 per drink! Come see our hot babes!"). Of course, in the ufo field, they say "Come see our hot hybrid babies!".

Whats the name of the Queen song again?... Doh,doh,doh, another one bites the dust. 99% of the modern day UFO field is a corck of shit "IMO" full of liars and fakers and money greedy shits who will sell their sole for a buck and tell you anything you'd like to hear. I now undertand why DB has taken a back seat on all of this. Because one is never going to find out the answers to anything as things stand right now. Sad but true,

Whats the name of the Queen song again?... Doh,doh,doh, another one bites the dust. 99% of the modern day UFO field is a corck of shit "IMO" full of liars and fakers and money greedy shits who will sell their sole for a buck and tell you anything you'd like to hear. I now undertand why DB has taken a back seat on all of this. Because one is never going to find out the answers to anything as things stand right now. Sad but true,

I believe David Biedny said something like this on a Paracast, and I agree. Most people are interested in ufo's and other paranormal topics for entertainment, pure and simple. Keep me entertained or I will move on to the tea party movement. Since the attraction of the subject is often entertainment, you are going to get a lot of folks coming out of the walls to provide that entertainment, just like all the current copy-cat "Ghost buster" cable TV shows.

I admit that is part of my attraction, although I also have had personal experiences and have a verious serious side to all of this. Therefore, I listen just in case someone somewhere sometime says something that perks up my ears (like a German Shepard on alert) and resonates with my own experiences. I think it is possible for kernals of truth to emanate from the field, but my view now is that perhaps the truth will be a gestalt that arises from the noxious fumes. For example, some of the newer guys are emulating Jacques Vallee in questioning the entire orthodox "aliens from space" concept. Maybe this is part of something much more bizarre from a human standpoint, part of the para normal, some sort of shape shifting phenomena that changes to suit its own needs in teasing, training or controlling us? I dunno. But you have to give up the search for truth or you will burn out fast.

Back